Pol needs to create a new religion

An atheistic one, like some Buddhism's. Dump ideas in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=flL5b1NaSPE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Imperial Truth but we hate kikes, taco benders and niggers instead of xenos.

It's called kek you fucking heathen.

>implying niggers, kikes and tacos are human

You mean you guys haven't joined the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster yet?

mormonism.

most mormons know the religion is bullshit. they just pretend to be devout 'cause they enjoy the culture and community.

They're lesser forms of human, like how Orcs are mutated Elves.

Friendly reminder Sup Forumsacks

Unsanctioned Abhumans

>he doesn't even praise kek

everything is a meme/spook/lie

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

youtube.com/watch?v=flL5b1NaSPE

We should ressurect Neo-Platonism, but with a little more Nigger and Jew hate.

Also Christian Gnosticism, the God of the Old Testment is the Evil Demiurge Yahweh who chose the jews to rule the World and Jesus knew a different God in the New Testament and his mission is to destroymthe Demiurge and his people.

>He doesn't know about kekism

> a religion based on atheism

Sikhism is objectively the best religion.

Combines the self fulfillment of Buddhism with the warrior nature of Islam.

Stoicism should provide a suitable (patrician, intellectual and native European) basis. Also, nice tits. Salsa?

>It's called kek you fucking heathen.

THIS

p nice tits

A religion based on peace.

But orkz is shrooms stupid humie

Well that's pretty gay.

You can't. Go ahead and try but you'll never succeed. Your only real hope is in one of the big two.

We Love you KEK!

Stoicism + Neoplatonism + Soto Zen.

Sleek yet mystic.

Some ideas about this topic were posted on cripplechan a little over a week ago.

Esoteric Hitlerism

Fpbp

Time to take our rightful place among the stars under the protection of the emporer.

NAZISM

Honestly catholicism is pretty based

> Man created as God's Image
> Sex not seen as dirty like in other Christian circles, just supposed to wait until marriage, but guys are given a de facto pass to fuck with whores because it's our nature
> Deus vulting
> Opening section of the catechism of the Catholic Church says in theory reason can find itself to understand mysteries of God, but that the revealed aspects are basically a shortcut because man is stupid
> Weekly blood sacrifice
> If you fuck up and sin just go confess to a priest and your soul health is restored
> Idea of purgatory means it's hard to get to hell. Church teaches we don't actually know if anyone is in hell, we just know they are in heaven (saints)
> Women must be submissive
> Alchemy

We did. We worship KEK. Now on pol your digits are more important than your content.

>tfw you can't partake in these objectively higher quality threads on cripplechan because the site is such a non-functioning clusterfuck

We Love you KEK!

I want to worship Roman/Greek gods.

We love you KEK!

and checked for the glory of Kek!

>Honestly catholicism is pretty based

Eternal afterlife is either millions of shitskins or millions of shitskins.

No thanks.

Sup Forums's religion is more agnostic than atheistic.
We beleive that there is a supreme being influencing our actions and sends us his prophecies through repeated numbers. We do not know anything about him we just call him Kek so normies don't get confused.

Is it? Can't say I've had any problems.

Kekism IS the religion of the 21st century, Pandora's Box is open. It'e over. All reality is turning into a meme.

I'd like to worship her titties

Nah. Those get purified. Or if they are really the wrong tribe then off to hell with them.

You mean it used to be based. Just look at the cucked kikeshow it is now with Puck Francis running the show.

I was born and raised a Catholic. I was an edgy atheist in my teen years and was thinking of going back to the faith but after seeing the current sorry state it's in I refused. Not that atheism is any better right now. Islam is basically the only non-cucked religion right now, and it's because they exchanging cuckoldry for blowing themselves up.

We love you KEK!

Yea, there are some strange shit going on now.

I still hang around and follow a blend of Medici plus more conservative aspects. It's great. It is what you make of it.

TRUMP WILL WIN
R
U
M
PRAISE KEK

>Kek wills it

And we only started calling him Kek when one of us found out we'd been unwittingly invoking his name for years. And then found out he's the bringer of darkness and chaos and manifests power through repeating digits.

And the rest was meme history. Also he looks like a Pepe.

That's just civic afterlife cuckoldry.

I certainly wouldn't object to rejoining if they changed their tune and started preaching a return to traditionalism and expressed that protection of the European people is important. Hell, another crusade would be great right about now.

Get triples, Hillary indicted this week

We already did.

I did a tin eye, still can't find a source on this semen demon

all religions start as cults and Sup Forums is doing just fine with that

you only need a figure head and fictional characters seem to work better than real people with cases like Ebola-chan, there's also a distinct lack of canon or a single central manifesto that is needed to formalise the doctrine and rules like the Bible

to become a religion though you need your own institution and church, good luck with that

Look into some of the more conservative branches and organizations. I go to Latin Mass often. Found some cuties there I'm courting. Tis good fun.

David Dubnitskiy

I have a theory that along with constantly saying top kek, we called him over once the PooPooPepe meme took off because Kek is one sick bastard and loved the chaos we were sowing. Then we tried to meme an ebola outbreak and, for our loyalty to the cause of chaos, Kek gave us Trump.

PRAISE

KEK
E
K

Indeed.

Let's copy Sikhism.

8/10 religion. Could use improvements though.

TEN
STRONG
SONS

The proper spelling is QeK.

Some people are trying to recreate the Proto-Indo-European Religion.
Heres a Wikipedia article en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

The proper spelling is hieroglyphic

THEORTHODOX GOSPEL OF KEK

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

Thanks. I now have pic related ammo for a month

Which winds up in catholicism that is a blend of PIE and Mediterranean religion

Come home, Sup Forums

Who is the product of cuckoldry worshipped in PIE and Mediterranean religions?

why not just justify our genocidal cleansing of the Earth with a preexisting religion only we interpret correctly ?

>he fell for the Orthodoxy is based meme

Kek

This, Kekism is our religion.

Pantheism of any kind. Hive mind reflection.

Moron. Go back to shillarys colon

Praise Kek

>QEK vs Allah will decide the fate of the world
>Sup Forums vs ISIS
>memes vs bombs

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with calling kek, kek.

I mean, kek is a meme from World of Warcraft.

We Love you KEK!

Neo-Druidism.

Worship the holy tree which exists as the parliament and religious centre. Worship nature and viciously oppose the movement of heathens into our land seeing as it impacts the natural environment.

Build city outwards from the holy tree shrine in the centre, reclaiming the tainted land.

Surround our kingdom with thick forests, jungles and marshes to make it hard for immigrants as well as having huge protective walls made of solid timber.

The liberals would see our way of life as environmentally friendly and leave us, even going us far to agree with us about immigrants.

retards wont leave their phones for 5s, and burgers without AC wil riot.

Beautifull dream user, but just a dream, without someone forcing it down the throat of greedy people and enforcing it long enough for new generations to grow with it there is no chance for it.

One of the most suckable titties I have ever seen, sweet jesus.

now that's a lovely nipple

PRAISE KEK

>Buddhists don't believe in God
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Are you a fucking retard?

Buddha fought against demons. Nirvana is literally ascending to the final state of human reincarnation which is to be joined with the supreme being.

Good lord. I bet you fucking think Hinduism is a fucking pagan religion too you dumb fuck.