I miss him. Paxton is a nobody

I miss him. Paxton is a nobody

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piQ2-mNeTZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:(

You're a nobody

>i'm annoying and always "on" but because I was in one movie somebody else wrote I'm considered genius
if he was such a genius he should have paid somebody to choke him instead of doing it by himself with a belt

Correction, Paxton was a "That Guy" not a nobody.

>super rich
>loved by everyone
>still had depression and killed himself

Oh boohoo. I'm sad that I'm fucking rich and need to kill myself. Fuck that selfish prick.

Go dig him up if you miss him so much.

Happiness is relative.

So go buy tickets to Disneyland or some shit. He had the tools to make himself happy, but chose to be a selfish cunt instead

Who cares about the lives of strangers, much less strangers who are rich beyond normie comprehension?

Soon you will learn.

Mighty joe young, tombstone and the terminator are better than all robins films

Bobcat Goldthwait fucking killed him.

youtube.com/watch?v=piQ2-mNeTZM

reminder Robin Williams died of auto-erotic asphyxiation and they covered it up as a suicide to save his diginity

you don't choke yourself with a belt to kill yourself, you're trying to thrill yourself

>strangers who are rich beyond normie comprehension?
>Bill Paxton

He had an extreme form of dementia and was losing his mind. It was an escape, not just "boo hoo" bullshit.

Depression is a chemical imbalance. Stop showing off your ignorance. People with depression don't have a choice.

Not a single film he was in was worth a shit.

Come on, man. Bill Paxton is dead and all you can do is post shit about Robin Williams? You heartless cunt.

You fucking cunt. BILL PAXTON IS DEAD.

>edgy
>not even good taste

>moist eyed camera hogger

You're pretty naive dude. Cliches are often true. Money doesn't make you happy, in fact it tends to make you very lonely.

he killed himself because he had alziehmers

He killed himself for many reasons, partially because he was being bled dry by his ex-wife after a terrible alimony settlement, which is a thing that often happens to those lucky richfags