Hey eagles fans, just wanted to say GG. Y'all fans were super classy tonight...

Hey eagles fans, just wanted to say GG. Y'all fans were super classy tonight. Kick some ass in the playoff for us! Mad respect for Wentz too, it's gonna be a fun rivalry for the next decade!

>>>/reddit/

Gl man!

Fuck you and Dak

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Dallas Cuckboys.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHABAHAABABHAAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thisbut GG Dallas, and thanks for not being a cowshitter

>Fan of annoying fanbase doesn’t act obnoxiously for once
>Le reddit xDDDD

GG dude, pay no mind to the falseflaggers

Fuck off faggot. fuckboys are pure cancer.

He is being obnoxious tho, Id rather have shit talk then this beta nonsense

Come on, enough of this.

Let your seething anger out.

LET IT OUT

What? Were division bros! No fightin here. Im serious tho yall played great!

I mean, I hate the Cowboys and all, but good luck for the rest of the season, man. You guys played pretty well but we were just best in the end. Respect.

Good shit, fuck people like this

Yea man, that was a classy game. Respect all around.

Pay this thread no attention

It's like some sort of falseflagging meta exclusive to cuckboys and eaglecucks fans, acting like submissive faggots when they lose

FUCK THE KEKBOYS

DAKS A GAME MANAGER

ZEKES A SCUMBAG THAT BEATS HIS GF

FUCK. THE. KEKBOYS.

Wtf is this soft shit?

Neurons are firing

Shut the fuck up Redditor.

Being this pathetic is much worse and it's literally what they do on reddit

>everyone missing that this post is satire

now drop your pants and bend over!

Hey OP, I saw your post and wanted to tell you that this thread was a really classy move. Even though our rivalry can get a bit heated sometimes, we have to remember that we are talking to each other because of our mutual love of football. It's easy to forget sometimes that we aren't really that different; we are both just loyal fans who will support our team no matter what. I'm going to be honest: at halftime I really wasn't sure we could pull out a win! I was really nervous but I didn't tell this to my fellow Eaglebros I was watching the game with. I'm so happy this anonymous anime imageboard has a sports section so I can really vent my feelings in here! (Reddit has a really good community too.) I'm really relieved we were able to pull out a win despite our only kicker being out for the game! You guys hit really hard. Clean, but hard haha. Anyways, you have a bright future ahead with Dak so don't despair, friend. Remember too that you had 3 starters injured, so who knows what would've happened if they had played? Really makes you think. Until next time!

(PS: that new stadium of yours.. wow!)

GG EZ faggot

truth my Irish friendo

Fukkin saved. This is OC right?

This is terrible. Uses a semicolon and a colon in the first four sentences for no reason. Obviously a weird attempt at some kind of meme

Is this the boomer posting thread?

OP is a false flag get woke sheeple

>sportsmanship is reddit
goddamn y'all are some hopeless fucks. being a miserable lonely cynic is never going to get you laid

Good retort... not! Haha don't worry about me my friend I get laid plenty enough ;) if you see what I mean!!

>haha, we were buddies the whole time, fun rivalry right guys
Oh this is just sad.

said nobody ever

this is gold

I'm going to take a wild guess about you: you were held back a grade, maybe even twice in your life.

This is no joke what they actually do on reddit for upvotes. They don't even talk trash out of fear of looking bad later and getting downvotes

How do you know, big boy

Yeah, it's kind of sad actually. This is a sports board and people on here are basically admitting they've never actually played them.

I go to rival teams subreddits when they lose to see them make excuses and get mad since people on Sup Forums run away after a loss

saved for future memeing

Fuck off dumbass

Uh oh

>thinking the fuckboys deserve anything
plebbit is that way friendo.

You're not a member of the Philadelphia Eagles or dallASS fuckboys so eat shit you queer.

my fucking sides!