Why is there literally no black chess players in the competitive field?

why is there literally no black chess players in the competitive field?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4341582/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Ashley
youtube.com/watch?v=U5vnpOp0U_g
freechess.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ARxu5PIT-P4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause there no chicken

Because blacks are intellectually inferior

There are a lot of black guys who play really really good chess in parks in NYC. They all basically learned how to in prison and through sheer religion they'll btfo pretty much anyone up to strong amateur. I don't know how well they would fair in higher level professional chess though.

In what way is chess better than crap like starcraft...
Chess is just a shitty game that has no meaning or influece on anything in life.
This is coming from someone who was taught to play when he was 4 and who's entire family knows and likes playing.

There's a movie coming out soon where a black woman mary sue becomes world chess champion brought to you by your great friend the House Of The Mouse

imdb.com/title/tt4341582/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4

cause you can play it anywhere anytime unlike starcraft ya fucking idiot/retard/moron

The memory required to remember various positions and the pattern recognition required to play well correlates with high intelligence.

haha.

>implying Korean Starcraft autists are not intelligent

hehe someone is mad.
No point putting chess on a pedestal. Its a nice GAME and nothing else, especially now that AI can outplay any human.

Monekeys cant play chess

Sticks and stones.

Because they want to play as the black pieces but want to go first too.

Why are there so many slav chess players?

not mad you said something dumb and it was appropriate to identify you as a dumb person

no wukkaz

becuase niggers cant think critically beyond 3 steps. Therefore, imma kill a nigga to gets me sum air jordans nigga.
they think "killing a nigger will render jordans". They cant quantify the concept of getting a job in order to achieve monetary funds, to attain said jordans.

>my face when im mulatto and love chess
im way to stupid to play competitively, because my autism isnt strong enough. and im also really bad because i play too creatively, and people only generally try and pull that stupid pawn>bishop>zomg suddenly you're in checkmate move. You know the one. Fuckin bullshit i tell ya.

Chess requires long term thinking and planning, blacks for the most part can't do that very well.

Systemic inequality :^)

They try to eat the pieces no matter how many times you say to them pieces are not candy.

They'd probably get btfo by professional players but props to them for actually improving themselves

Slav supremecy

White people have an extra tendon in their brain, giving them an advantage at chess

>literally

youtube.com/watch?v=U5vnpOp0U_g

Butthurt FICS player.

freechess.org/

there is a WHOLE entire section on chess in books that are used to teach army officers and generals about good judgment and tactical retreats. You cant learn anything about tactical retreats from starcraft because ZERGRUSH

starcrafts BTFO

chess on the highest level is just a memory game, once you've committed all possible games to memory all you need to do is play the winning side.
Chess is finite only so many possible permutations, no strategy or skill require, just robotic regurgitation.

Starcraft is real time, chess doesn't measure dexterity.

They don't swim too well either. But they're getting better at cops bullet dodging.

What did he mean by this?

But their are black grandmasters.....

Can you name a game with infinite permutations?

>using google before talk

Nice

>Maurice's sister is world boxing champion Alicia Ashley and his brother is former world kickboxing champion Devon Ashley.[19][20]

damn what the fucks in their blood

Real snakes are not for fucking

The black pieces are being oppressed, the rules have failed, redistribute for equality.

Absolutely Tread The Fuck Out

If they beat the whites in public, they fear getting shot.

Calvinball

Poor snake holly fuck

Reality vs SJWs

Chess is easily understood but a pain to master. Black people, I imagine, would find it difficult to sit down and educate themselves on.
Well that and the amount of black people in comparison to non-blacks is pretty minimal, at least in western states.

Poker.

The highest rated is some guy called Maurice someone. He got a job as a commentator alongside Danny King and played in some lightweight tournaments. If I remember correctly he just broke past. 2600 ELO, which put in in the top 2000 players or so. There might also be one other black player who had a high 2500s.

actually I play and follow chess. Also this video was quite popular for a while

the blood spilled from champions

I mean, fair. I was looking for a "game" in the sense of Chess or Starcraft or whatever.

Anything that takes place in real time and/or real space is going to have effectively infinite permutations due to the non-discrete nature of time and space.

The number of possible hands and possible hands playing each other in poker are definitely finite. If you're including "reading faces" and table talk and shit then yeah, i guess it falls under above; if it ain't discrete, you're gonna have infinite permutations.

His current ELO is 2440, which is unknown-tier.

All gang disputes now settled by chess matches.

You sound bitter....what about the rubicks cube? I want to know your thoughts.

tis a game of kings

Why are there no white football players who have sired children with 10+ different women?

wtf he looks like Yakub after he shaved his head completely

Well for Poker, if it is for money, any amount of money could be bet on any hand. So that could effectively change how individual games play out.

because the whites start first

RACIST CRAKAS BOOGA BOOGA

Niggers are genetically incapable of strategy and long term planning

So it should be easy? Taking that, even worse.

Welp. Enough internet for me today.

All the good black chess players got good at the game in prison, that's a fact

Because in chess whites go first and that inducesh flashbacks to slavery.

I've always thought chess was an autist's game.

Never really got into it. I've always thought it was something that people played in order to appear intelligent.

It's a game, invented by ancient Indians, that people play in order to appear sophisticated. I remember learning that the world was shocked when a computer beat a human in Chess and I thought, "Computers can be programmed to account for more variables and probabilities than humans. What's the big deal?"

WTF BANGLADESH TO FAR

Nice Bangla, anymoar?

>Niggers have low IQ
>Chess requires high IQ and cognitive skills

Really makes you think...

No, it clearly does not.

>proving white people are the most creative

Seriously though, this guy should be castrated.

Best blacks are usually 400 rating points below top players in the world. This pattern is so strong that it's not even controversial anymore.

Why are women worse than men in chess, however, is.

Why the fuck don't the BLM and MTV faggots praise people like this guy, always making up shit.

Because white has the privilege of opening

that be one big head ass motherfuckin scientist

>e
im almost certain he doesnt have a penis or testicles anymore. You can only fuck a snake for so long before it strangles your dick.

why is there literally no black go players in the competitive field?

CUZ YO BE NO PLAYIN WITH KANGZ AND KWEENZ

Discrimination, obviously.

Fuck chess. Stupid poo game. Play go instead, the weeb game of kings.

lol in fact, there is ONLY 1 black chess grandmaster:
Maurice Ashley
Through his love for chess, he not only made history as the first African-American International Grandmaster

Shut the fuck up
No one likes you

You must suck at chess.

FUNFACT
UK has a very strong chess master
Nigel Short
and he kinda looks like Farage

Underrated first post.

>and he kinda looks like Farage
no he doesn't

He thinks all British teeth look the same.

>Le niggers are dumb shitpost xD

>In what way is "Fantastic Game A" better than "Fantastic Game B"?
Really makes u think..

lol

You suck at winning wars.

Just wait. They need 1 grand master and then we'll get to hear how genius just like us they are by the media and teachers

>pawn>bishop>zomg
They learn you that trick literaly the 2nd day...
Git gud

the same way tf2 is better than brink, loadout and overwatch

Are you this stupid? Racism is the answer.

>invented by ancient Indians
wat?

>uses terrible grammar
>complains about niggers

idk but the older gen do play I know that
I got BTFO when I played one at the park

fuck off to reddit cuck op

Fabiano caruana is black.
>shitaly
>white

good luck memorizing all the moves Dingus

We'll see that in 2019...

Dude...
youtube.com/watch?v=ARxu5PIT-P4

Cuz they wuz kangz and in chess you beat kangz and noone likes getting beaten

that's technically 4 moves, and it's called a scholars mate

If only there existed symmetry operations on the chess board :^)