/cfb/ - Fuck You Edition

Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CQgGJJK
tomahawknation.com/florida-state-football-fsu-noles/2017/10/21/16390554/jimbo-fisher-buyout-florida-state-fsu
twitter.com/BoilerFootball/status/932632439607975940
youtube.com/watch?v=bfx_MauKEp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post yfw ohio state makes the playoffs

is the iron bowl traditionally held at 330? because wouldnt it suit the tv heads to make it prime time?

Is it wrong that I'm a little disappointed Mayfield apologized for that dick grab? I mean, with all the stupid shit they were pulling Kansas was kind of asking for something like that.

He was right about how they should stick to basketball... except Oklahoma has also made the Final Four in that sport more recently than Kansas.

>people actually want Scott Frost after 2 meme years at a G5 school in Florida playing in the weaker division
>everyone forgot his shitshow as OC at Oregon
go ahead and pay him $35 million for 7 years, I can't wait to see what happens

...and then promptly losses

What the fuck are you talking about?

It was at 7 in 2014

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BO!

Dabo.

I wish the B1G would have MSU and PSU play at the end of the year instead of rotating them with Maryland and Rutgers
I mean, the B1G’s rivalry week should be simple
>Mich–tOSU
>Minn–Wiscy
>Illinois–NU
>Iowa–Nebraska
>IU–Purdue
>MSU–PSU
>UMD–Rutgers

I'm so tired of the last two weeks of MSU's schedule being Maryland or Rutgers. MSU/PSU for rivalry week would be great

Poor dog.

Time to put him down.

Never happening, we're going to kill Meatchicken, win the Big Ten Title, and qualify for a comfy relevant new years bowl game. Every single team above us needs to shit themselves due to cholera and die if we have any chance of going. If we make it we'll get swept by Da UUUU.

1. You aren't beating Wisconsin.
2. If the cuckeyes get in and lose again, they would be solely responsible for killing any legitimacy the playoff committee has.

Nobody in power is gonna take that bet.

Florida met with Chip Kelly in New Hampshire

When asked about it on ESPN, Kelly called Florida "an outstanding program" and said "whoever gets that job will be lucky"

UCLA fires Mora. Assisting the AD in the search for the new coach will be Troy Aikmann and blue blood Hollywood hotshot Casey Wasserman, the most powerful figure in Los Angeles sports.
>represents more than 1,300 athletes, among them Andrew Luck, Russell Westbrook
>successfully led Los Angeles' bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics and will head the city's Olympic organizing committee.
>His connections with the elite are extraordinary in quality and quantity
>graduated from UCLA and lives in Beverly Hills
>grandson of the most powerful man in Hollywood
>He says: “If you want your event and your product to see the world, L.A. is where you bring it.:

Wisconsin national champions 2017-2018 season

Can't win a natty if you don't make the playoffs.

>4 team playoff instead of 8

if we lose to Ohio st. and have a similarly shitty season next year is it time for Harbaugh to get out

discord.gg/CQgGJJK

Join if you're not a faggot

No, Harbaugh needs to stay there forever.

fuck off nerd

>if you want your event and your product to see the world, LA is where you bring it.

Sounds about right. Hence why when people think LA football, they think about USC.

>tfw the RoseBowl belongs to USC
cucks

You fuck off faggot, kool kids klub only.

That’s what it used to be. They played for the Land Grant trophy the last weekend of the season until this year

Harbaugh would leave if the Colts give him a big contract.

If he leaves hire Nick Saban. He'll be coming home to his State of Michigan to beat the snot out of Urban Meyer and put Michigan St in its place.

What did they mean by this?

what makes you think we can just go out and hire nick saban?

He's from West Virginia not Michigan

Why would Saban leave the state that he runs for the Democratic frozen hell that is Michigan, where he would have no power at all, and still have to recruit from the south that now thinks he betrayed them?

Not even Saban could turn shit again around.

Jimbo FIsher might actually be a possible hire.

However, I'm not sure Jimbo would really like the frozen wasteland of Michigan.

You stop this meme right now

tomahawknation.com/florida-state-football-fsu-noles/2017/10/21/16390554/jimbo-fisher-buyout-florida-state-fsu

>twitter.com/BoilerFootball/status/932632439607975940
France Baise Ouais

>Oklahoma FootballVerified account
@OU_Football
Follow Follow @OU_Football
More
Head coach Lincoln Riley announces that QB Baker Mayfield will not start Saturday's game against West Virginia, but will play and he will not be a team captain for the contest.

what did he do that was wrong? college football is turning into the NFL

He won't leave when he has practically an NFL contract and full control over our football program, I might be wrong, but of I were Harbaugh I think I'd rather stay rather than rebuild another team and get back into the shit show that's the NFL.

As a Buckeyes fan, even if they win out it's still unlikely that they'll get into the playoffs.

>Alligator Army
@AlligatorArmy
Follow Follow @AlligatorArmy
More
He's not getting this job, but how Randy Shannon's handled the off-the-field duties of interim head coach will get him another head coaching position.

LOL what

Has not been a shitty season, and NO dont be short sighted

LET'S DO THIS

FUCK THE GATORS

>(((Wasserman)))
>current interim is Jedd (((Fisch)))

Well that's a wrap

This. Saban can run for Governor of Alabama and win without having a single goddamn rally. By the time he's done he's going to be more popular than Bear Bryant. No way in hell he's giving that up.

Baker has been acting like a jigaboo on the field. So basically Lincoln will call the Wildcat for the first play of the game before sending Baker in there to play. Shit, when I was in college, niggas were getting arrested on the field

youtube.com/watch?v=bfx_MauKEp8

>baker goes on not to win the heisman because of this
>avoids the heisman bust curse

8d chess

Also starting in 2020 the Big Ten is swapping Iowa and Minnesota in the end of year rivalries so Wisconsin will be playing Iowa to end the year and Nebraska play Minnesota.
Guess it makes sense for putting a better game on the last weekend because Iowa is basically always better than Minnesota, but Minnesota will always be Wisconsin's natural rival

except Michigan has unreasonable expectations and Harbaugh is never going to be capable of living up to them, so he will probably choose to leave before he is inevitably forced out

What if I'm a faggot that likes football?

but its Alabama. Why would anyone want to live there long?

I still stand by the stance the baker mayfield would have been a perfect qb for the miami . I am not going for his play just from the fact he doesnt give a fuck about what he says on the field

>he's comming home to his state of michigan
Saban played for Kent State in Ohio and coached four differnt Ohio teams

baker mayfield on this miami team would be so meme filled it would cause more butthurt than trump and lavar ball could ever dream of.

I would absolutely love to see it

I live 10 minutes from Alabama. It's actually nice. Everything is cheap and plenty of women to fuck.

>complimentary touchdown chain to go with the turnover chain

Subtle. Miami's only test has been an atrociously overrated Notre Dame. If Miami makes the CFP, they're one and done.

.......is that a punt from the 10 yard line?
10 people in the audience...what is happening here?

>and plenty of women to fuck.
Alabama has more women than other areas?

>I live ten minutes from a state
There is no state that borders Alabama that makes you any cooler, and just because the women are fat and desperate doesn't make them quality.

Reply to this post if your conference title game is finalized.

NOT SO FAST, BIG 12

Name a player that has fallen harder into irrelevancy than this man.

>Protip: you can't

the Louisville guy

Like we couldn't have predicted that.

What the fuck kinda poll is this?
Absolutely fucking nobody in this state has a problem with this

What state is that? Redneckistan?

Never hear any b1g or big 12 or pac 12 fans crying about playing cupcakes desu

>Never hear any b1g or big 12 or pac 12
Funny, those are precisely the 3 conference that have moved to 9 conference games specifically to remove a cupcake OOC game. Meanwhile the ACC and SEC refuse

>specifically to remove a cupcake OOC game
No they fucking didn't you fucking moron
Don't fucking revise history

those conferences are all cupcakes anyway

except they literally did. They re also working to ban games against FCS teams to varying degrees of success. Meanwhile southerners all schedule 1aa teams in November

The B1G teams took out a decent OOC game when they went to 9 games a year
they still play 2 cupcakes a year
Same amount most southern teams play
Bama doesn't but they're Bama
They can get away with it

>Same amount most southern teams play
except most southern teams play 3 cupcake games. Its gotten slightly better recently luckily with the ACC finally becoming a real conference so a few of those matchups finally count as non-cupcakes

CBS can do one night SEC game a year and they already used that slot for Bama-7SU.

>Illinois
>Indiana
>Kansas
>Buttgers
>Oregon State
>Saying these teams are better than teams from the MAC or Sun Belt or even the Ivy league

Did any SEC teams play a road game outside of the south this year?

What does any of this post have to do with my post

The middle and bottom of the SEC and ACC are even worse than that of the PAC 12 and Big Ten for than matter. Fucking Kentucky is 2nd place in an SEC division

Here's your (You)

I can't wait to see the Litt1e Ten either cuck themselves out of a playoff spot or get shutout again

I cant wait for these people to eat it. Its fucking how you guys are constantly moving the line on miami's opponents back

>but the lamar jackson has had a better season this year

I don't root for conferences so if my team loses I am quite happy to see my rivals not make the playoffs. But southerners just don't have real rivalry

Bama always plays decent OOC. You're full of shit. And Saban has been by far the most vocal proponent of a 9 game conference schedule. Get your facts straight. You act like they're scared to schedule. The only thing I hate is the neutral site games. But money is the issue there. Why should they do a home and home and get paid one year then nothing the next when they can do a huge neutral site game and get paid every year? And its not like schools are lining up to get their ass kicked by Alabama. Scheduling is a two way street.

Mayfield on Miami would be so dope.

First of all, no one is gonna call out Saban
He can say shit like that knowing it's not happening
No other conference has as many out-of-conference rivalry games like the SEC does

So you honestly believe Nick Saban and Alabama are scared to play Kentucky or Wisconsin?

LSU and Bama a are the only SEC teams that have good OOC schedule usually

One decent P5 team
then 2 G5 teams & a FCS team
Compare that with Clemson who schedule 2 P5 OOC games a year

Who the fuck thought FAU would have a winning season

Yeah, Clemson doesn't suck at scheduling like most southern teams.

but on the other hand, counting non-Alabama SEC teams as quality opponents is a bit of a stretch

then why did Alabama refuse to schedule a series with Wisconsin a few years back, instead insisting on only one game where Wisconsin had to travel to the south if fucking August when its pretty much insufferable down there weatherwise

Money
Bama could make more money that way

So why did LSU agree to play 2 games one in the north and one in the south against Wisconsin starting the very next year?

When is the last time Alabama played any game in the north? Or any non-LSU SEC team did for that matter?

The weather isn't an issue dumbfuck. They played in a fucking dome. And yes it's about money. I told you I don't care for the neutral site games but I understand. At least they still try and schedule good teams. A lot of the big time OOC games you're referring to are actually shit like Kansas State or Virginia. Bama played USC last year and FSU this year. And once again, you act like the shit is solely up to Saban. Both sides have to agree on all parts of it.

One of those is South Carolina which is a permanent rival game.

I keep watching this

What exactly is #24 doing?

The second game was in Lambeau so it was still a neutral site game

Bama played one in 2011 in the last of a home and home series against Penn State
The rest of their major OOC series were at neutral sites
I don't think they're scared
They just don't see them as profitable
You can basically get another home game's worth of profits this way

And how could you possibly have forgotten Georgia-Notre Dame?
Wasn't the only SEC team to go North this season either