Denmark

Probably going to gf a danish-brazilian girl. What am I supposed to expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malin_Åkerman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tall bunda? pics?

danes can't resist big polse

she is small, got small tits and a really qt bunda. Her dad is portuguese descendent

A mini fridge?

nah she is curvy

so what makes her danish?

Her mother is danish and her surname is danish

so what makes her danish?

Brazillians are animals
Danish people are fine
So probably some weird ass centaur

Her mother is danish and her surname is danish

Sounds like a qt, go for it

If she's half portuguese, born and raised in brazil. How exactly is she danish?

So why there are tons of frenchmen coming here for our women and marrying them? Are animals better than humans?

zoophilia is pretty popular

because her mother is danish and her surname is danish my friend. I am not saying that this means she isn't brazilian like Americans do, I am just saying that there are some differences in creation and other stuff that resembles the danish culture. It's not just because you are born in another country that you will simply become a stereotypical citizen of that country, there are differences everywhere

Having a surname and mother doesn't make her danish if she's never lived there probably doesn't even speak the language that well. And her father is some brazilan mongrel
She's brazilian deal with it. No one would consider her danish

>non-whites are so desperate to dick white girls that fucking some nigger-mutt with trces of white blood is huge for them
actually amuses me a bit.

dunno, I wouldn't expect much unless she's lived with danish culture as a child. regardless, danes are just normal people.

is that some scandinavian autism? I basically said that she is brazilian my friend

I've fucked tons of girls, but I like her more it's simply because of that

I just don't know what makes her """danish""" if she's a half breed and never lived in denmark

As I said, her mother is danish, therefore she probably passed down some danish culture that is different from brazilian culture. You don't need to grow in a society to have some part of its culture. I don't know if you guys can't grasp that due to your countries being so homogenously boring

>You don't need to grow in a society to have some part of its culture.
That's the thing which you makes you danish or finnish or what ever. I guess it's hard for mongrel nations to grasp the idea of ethnic identity

Sure whatever but I am not talking about ethnic identity, but about culture. She doesn't need to feel danish to have some part of the danish culture

Since she's not danish you can except normal hue-hue behavior such as eating sopa de macaco and snatching gold chains from white tourists.

Itt mongrel thinking he is dating an european woman

Are you honestly this autistic in real life?

But they are right Bacteria

You wouldn't see any notable "danishness" in her if she's lived there in her whole life.

the new world was a mistake

I dont really understand your point of view. She grew up in Brazil and have a non-danish father? That means she doesnt look like us or share our culture aka shes not nordic (danish in this case).

if both her parents were danish but she grew up in Brazil, I would consider her danish tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malin_Åkerman

Grew up in Canada, but is Swedish.

So a japanese living in Brazil his whole life has not similarities with an actual Japanese? He is 100% completely stereotypically Brazilian right? I mean it's completely the society that makes who you are

No one is stereotypically "instert country here". You wouldn't notice any major danish cultural stuff if she's never been there. Maybe some food her mom like to cook that's it

Ah no, clearly nation stereotypes don't exist. I mean Sup Forums banter isn't solely comprised of nation stereotypes! I mean you can't differentiate an italian from a japanese by seeing how they act or do stuff

Japanese people don't even consider ethnic Japanese people that have lived a few years abroad after growing up in Japan as being completely Japanese. They get bullied in school and called 'foreigner'.

So simply because of that you can say that have nothing similar to an actual japanese?

If he had two japanese parents he would still be japanese in my eyes. But since this girl have a portuguese father, shes not danish in my eyes. But thats just my view on ethnicity.

If her father was danish and mom portuguese I would see her as more danish.

If she had two danish parents she would definitely be Danish despite living in Brazil. Like our queen, she's ""Brazilian"", but in reality she's German.

What I am trying to say is that things aren't that black on white my friend. People hold on to some of their homeland's culture for centuries, to the point of even forgetting things were originally from that culture. Japanese Brazilians are the best example of that. Also Lebanese, and other really different from the Southern Euro culture that built this land. They are brazilians, yes, but they got some special personality traits and other cultural aspects that make them stand out. And those can be traced from their original culture.

>If her father was danish and mom portuguese I would see her as more danish.
what? why?
>white father and asian mother
>therefore son is white

Because I see ethnicity as something thats passed on by the father. Most of the times a child will identify more with the ethnicity of his/her father than that of his/her mother. Its more common that a man who marries a woman outside of his own ethnic group urges her to adapt to his culture/ethnicity than the opposite.

My GF is Albanian, if we have a child together I will make his identity 100 % Swedish by giving him Swedish names exlusively and not allow any "albanian-ness" to grow within him, not expose him to albanian culture etc.
Males are what I would call "culturally dominant", only example where the opposite is true are jews.

But if my GF was lets say... chinese, our children would be mixed mongrels and not Swedish since their apperance would give it away - they wouldnt be able to blend in among other Swedes. But since my GF is european with white skin but darker hair and eyes, our future children could blend in.

>albanian
please don't breed with it

>Because I see ethnicity as something thats passed on by the father. Most of the times a child will identify more with the ethnicity of his/her father than that of his/her mother.
i think like this too

It amuses me how the snow niggers in this thread pretend to have any culture or value worth maintaning, If It werent for the Christians they would still be seen as animals by the whole Europe

Denmark is boring and cold as fuck
I would not recommend, also Danish its shit language
t. dane

What is there to Brazilian culture besides petty crime, favelas, and promiscuity?

If you read the thread you would know that she is of half Danish decent and of half Portuguese decent.
So a half arab that's grown and raised in Scandinavia will have no ''characteristics'' or mannerisms or traditions from Arabia?
When did her Danish side of the family migrate to Brazil?
Nowadays and since the 60's Denmark is known to be a very liberal and egalitarian country. The Danish culture is also for ''Jante's law'' which is a unwritten law about not boasting and being self-centered and not thinking you're better than others/thinking you're worth anything.
Denmark is also a country with a very big middle class and a very small lower class and higher class. Very much equality and therefore people don't differ so much and a class system like they have in Brazil seems weird to Danes sometimes.
Don't know what you should expect though, not sure how much of this you will notice in her?

dude, it's Brazil. 70% of people who identify as white are in reality pardos, while most people who identify as blacks are pardos. If she is half "portuguese" in Brazil, she is almost certainly not white.

>Denmark
>cold

if she is born and raised in Brazil then any real Dane is not gonna help you because she is more similar to you than to them, unless she was raised in some closed Danish community in Brazil which i find hard to believe

She'll probably scream HINGA DINGA DERGA right before she orgasms

Byg mur