Is it gay to have your favorite athlete as your wallpaper?

Is it gay to have your favorite athlete as your wallpaper?

I mean staring at a guy while you use your phone and computer is a little gay...right?

>amerigays

umm :) swedey..

> having a favorite male athlete
> as a man

That's pretty gay, any serious sports cult of personality fans are gay as fuck.

This is true. It also explains all the Arab Cristiano fanboys perfectly

I just thought about it a little more, what if the athlete is ugly?

Nah, dude. For me, my desktop is rarely an athlete, most recently my desktop was a bunch of a e s t h e t i c s h a p e s and before that it was just a Stanley Cup Playoffs logo. Last athlete that was my desktop was Reggie White and that was like, 3 years ago.

Now going out of your way to meet a specific athlete is kinda weird, however I'd be down to have a conversation with Metta World Peace.

It depends on how you interact with the imagery. I would argue that if it is there to motivate you to work harder because your favourite athlete is just that, a hard worker, then it's probably not gay.
However, if you have it so you can admire said athlete's aesthetically pleasing body while becoming slightly aroused...then yeah it's a bit gay. Nothing wrong with being gay though. It's 2017 desshou.

oh, well then you're just gay.

>Acer Care Center
>Malwarebytes
>Kindle
>SEGAAAAAA!
>Fire Pro Wrestling
kysfâm

Why don't you have a photo of your gf as your wallpaper?

Because whenever you turn on your rig and you see her pic, she's having sex with a black guy.

why is he naked with a bball? why is he naked in the desert? why is he dribbling on sand? too many questions, such little time.

Because I don't have a gf

This tbqhswyf (to be quite honestly sad with you family)

>amerigays

I mean I have Ronaldo... But I'm gay and he's clearly gay so I guess it's cool.

its called art

It's ok, but if Love is your favourite athlete you are a turbo faggot bitch ass white boy

You rang? I'm not Arab though

this is my wallpaper at work and if you think it's gay, fuck you. in the ass.

Is best Emma a athlete

Nah.

can you say baka desu senpai after all these years?

baka desu senpai?

Are nude models athletes?

You know what's really gay? Caring this much what others think is gay. Get a pink tutu wallpaper for all I care insecure virgin.