Silent Nights

Silent Nights
>A volunteer at a housing shelter falls for a Ghanaian refugee.

imdb.com/title/tt6460636/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGKRLLtVB6U
instagram.com/beltoft_olsen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's kinda what happened in my area, except instead of falling in love she was raped.

USA
Yes

Thought I'd take some time out of my day to congratulate you on this exceptional post.

Blacked memes aside blacks aren't romantic, and in fact outside of their religious communities I'm pretty sure none of them get married

does she get aids?

>starring Malene Beltoft Olsen
>Olsen

>nominated for the Academy Award for Best Short Film

is there really a difference?

Race mix, yes, good goys, get fucked by Jamal's dick, dirty slut, yeeees

Jesus lol

A Danish girl works at the Salvation Army as a volunteer to help black African refugees. One of them supports himself (?) by collecting empty cans to turn in at local stores. He's turned away from the shelter when it's full. Instead of accepting it, he yell's "F... you" at the volunteers. We see him again the next day, when he's at least smart enough to come a bit early to get a place. He smiles at the Danish girl, she smiles back...she befriends him. Meanwhile we see him making periodic calls to his family in Ghana, where a woman (later we learn it's his wife) keeps urging him to send money home. He can't, of course.
Well, things move along. Before you know it he's helping the Danish girl at the shelter. Now he knows where the cash is kept and where the key is. So he steals the money (which is money to be spent on the other refugees, remember). The girl confronts him after seeing the CCTV footage. He says it was for his father's operation (a lie). She forgives him. Then she lets him move in with her. She offers to marry him so he can stay in Denmark. Then one day when he's taking a shower, his phone rings. She answers, and it's a woman, who hangs up. Then she looks at photos on the phone (this part doesn't hang together, since he had his original phone stolen- -so where did he get the photos? the cloud???) and clearly he's married with three children. She confronts him and tosses him out.
It's over, right? Not at all. She hunts him down and tells him he'd be better off in Ghana. He agrees, but doesn't have the money to fly back, and besides that there is the shame of arriving back a failure without money. He can't do it. So she gives him 50,000 kroner (she got 35,000 from her mother when she died). Before this she has explained she has had a hard life too-- which you can see she did. She's far from rich. So he goes home to his family, and she discovers she's pregnant with his child. She's overjoyed.

>Ghanaian
>refugee
what? there is war in ghana or something ? fucking kikes

>baby's first refugee propaganda
Even German kikes are more efficient than Amerikikes

Why is it always black man, white woman?

Because that's the most common couple in rl too.
And men who work at refugee shelters don't score girls

youtube.com/watch?v=UGKRLLtVB6U

What the fuck

There are no female refugees

anything else for the shitlist?

Then what the fuck is your question?

rlm, cuck, HAHAHAHAHAHHA, Emma stone, john oliver, moonlight, hidden figures

>So he goes home to his family, and she discovers she's pregnant with his child. She's overjoyed.

Hahaha holy shit

emma stone is C-U-T-E CUTE though

>So he goes home to his family, and she discovers she's pregnant with his child. She's overjoyed.
Is this kino?

Best everything

Let's face it my fellow white men, we simply CANNOT compete with the superior BIG. BLACK. COCK. We just can't. Once my girl tried she couldn't go back. It's not her fault nor his, it's just a physical flaw. You cannot fault a healthy white girl for being blacked as much as you can fault the apple for falling of its tree. Now, my intelligent and rational friends, if it is already predetermined then I figured we all may as well enjoy it. It was a bit shocking at first but I quickly came to know the extreme joys of watching your girl get bred by a big black bull. In fact I can't get off any other way now, not that I'd really want to.

No one with anything to say worth reading has ever posted the word 'kino'.
Go ahead and add it, bro.

>filtering baneposting

Hello Rebbit

kek

Why is it that Sup Forums invades about these movies EVERYDAY?

deranged miscegenation films?

>invades

It's Sup Forums related though

It's always a fucking german movie too

>beating a dead horse
hello neo-Sup Forums

I hope it's pic related

A Danish girl works at the Salvation Army as a volunteer to help black African refugees. One of them supports himself (?) by collecting empty cans to turn in at local stores. He's turned away from the shelter when it's full. Instead of accepting it, he yell's "F... you" at the volunteers. We see him again the next day, when he's at least smart enough to come a bit early to get a place. He smiles at the Danish girl, she smiles back...she befriends him. Meanwhile we see him making periodic calls to his family in Ghana, where a woman (later we learn it's his wife) keeps urging him to send money home. He can't, of course.

>Well, things move along. Before you know it he's helping the Danish girl at the shelter. Now he knows where the cash is kept and where the key is. So he steals the money (which is money to be spent on the other refugees, remember). The girl confronts him after seeing the CCTV footage. He says it was for his father's operation (a lie). She forgives him. Then she lets him move in with her. She offers to marry him so he can stay in Denmark. Then one day when he's taking a shower, his phone rings. She answers, and it's a woman, who hangs up. Then she looks at photos on the phone (this part doesn't hang together, since he had his original phone stolen- -so where did he get the photos? the cloud???) and clearly he's married with three children. She confronts him and tosses him out.

>It's over, right? Not at all. She hunts him down and tells him he'd be better off in Ghana. He agrees, but doesn't have the money to fly back, and besides that there is the shame of arriving back a failure without money. He can't do it. So she gives him 50,000 kroner (she got 35,000 from her mother when she died). Before this she has explained she has had a hard life too-- which you can see she did. She's far from rich. So he goes home to his family, and she discovers she's pregnant with his child. She's overjoyed.

what a pile of shit that was, multiple evidences of him being a scumbag and she literally gives him her dead mothers life savings for his fat pig of a wife in ghana, kill yourself white saviour trash

Racism isn't Sup Forums related.

>"neo-X"

Sup Forumsedditor pls

>Now this get political. I can see where very, very, very liberal people would say, "Oh, she's a saint, she helped the poor guy." But the "poor guy" abandoned his family in Ghana, doesn't appear to be looking for a job, stole money from the shelter, lied about why he did it, took advantage of the girl by living with her and having sex with her, and of course was happy to take her 50,000.

>Excuse me, she's an idiot. Worse than an idiot. (Why worse? Because she's now given a wonderful example to other refugees: lie, steal, abandon your family, screw the local women. She has put other women who don't feel as magnanimous as she does in danger. Good work!) But astoundingly you can look up similar stories (real) online of German, Swedish, and Finnish women who have "felt sorry" for refugees, taken them into their homes/apartments, and then--shocker!!--were surprised when the refugees raped them. At the trials ALL of these women said they felt guilty because the poor refugees couldn't help themselves, and the women felt obligated to help them, including offering their bodies. Poor Europe.

ghana sux

Movies are though, not our fault it's some poorly hidden racemix propaganda shit

fpbp

Looking forward to more movies like this and "Children of Men"

typical neo-Sup Forums deflection

bodied

>Nominated for 1 Oscar.

> olsen
> sen
It isn't Swedish

Better version

>redditors and Sup Forumsermin hating on board culture

typical

That's actually somewhat impressive

What's your point?

>cunnybot, dead memes and Sup Forumsitics are board culture
really makes me think

Back to Sup Forums you racist slime.

propaganda movies being nominated for academy awards

They literally are though. You can dislike and lament that they are, but they are

How about no, dumb roastie

"Board culture" doesn't exist you fucking basement-dweller, people say "go outside" a lot but if you honestly believe Sup Forums and it's boards have any sort of culture in and of themselves you're genuinely autistic.

Where do you think you you fucking normie, how about you go back to Tumblr or Reddit or wherer you crawled out of

thanks for proving my point you meme-spewing downie
>tumblr "culture"
>reddit "culture"
>Sup Forums "culture"

Not an argument, normie dreck

>Is Sup Forums that is triggered

This is stupid. I don't even need to defend it, because only someone very retarded would say shit like "board culture doesn't exist"

Listen to yourself.
>Only someone retarded would say something like "tumblr culture doesn't exist."

still waiting on you :^)

wait this isn't a meme pasta right?
what is the point of this movie?
women are dumb whore?
refugee are literally backward savages?
pol is making their own movie?

But they do exist, you fucking retard. Obviously people existing in a place, even virtual, will develop a culture through time. What are you even arguing?

repeat after me: the internet is not a real place.

What kind of sick, twisted mind could even come up with this shit?

I doubt even leftists watch bullshit like that

>Because that's the most common couple in rl too.

False but most common shouldn't translate to 100% on screen. Other people exist and are in interracial relationships.

I've given up on white women.

Society doesn't want you to have them, so you may as well chase interracial poon.

So what, Holy Nights?

>silent nights
>she can"t scream if she's dead am i right ?

The internet is a real place, full of people. Why does this trigger you?

>It's a white woman gets impregnated by the dark man episode again

>Racism isn't Sup Forums related.

Ok. Never talk about something "white people did" here ever again.

>autistic virgins virgins hate BM/WF
>meanwhile autistic virgins love pic related
Really gets the old noggin thinking

Don't take it as a defeat, maybe interracial poon is better tailored to you

>the internet is a real place

you are so wrong.

You Sup Forums retards whine about women not accepting motherhood. Now when a movie glorifies motherhood you bitch? I hope you fucking crack your neck.

Look at this shit god damn it. Such fucking degeneracy how did it come to this Sup Forums Jesus Christ

>knowing what reddit is into
Way to blow your cover

Found the nigger

Nah, my country's mainstream media tries pushing this shit as well, but these bullshit movies always fucking tank.

Doing exactly what the political and cultural elite want me to do is basically a defeat.

>there are concerns about the local community responding to the story by 'punshing' said person
Wouldn't want a rapist punished! They need to walk free so they can rape again and again and again!

always always ALWAYS a native woman and a dark skinned immigrant. AL-fucking-WAYS

I accept your conceding, memeposter

instagram.com/beltoft_olsen/

imagine being her son

Poor baby. I can't imagine what it's like being so flawed to your very core that no woman fantasizes about you. :(

Easy, tough guy.

>the internet is a real place
unbelievable. and he calls me a spaz...

Virtue signalling oscar bait.

What the fuck is wrong with scandinavians

it has white children though, don't worry Sup Forums she's safe. its just a politically fueled movie

Nice assumptions buddy. Now shoo, go and watch your ricemix shit

>Indulging in stupid threads with pedos and stale memes is dumb as fuck and isn't board culture
>NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao I can just imagine this guy sitting there. I bet he's literally shaking when he types too.

Look up the different owners of the biggest Swedish and Danish media companies.

What a buzzword salad, what are you even saying