B-but Sup Forums told me cowboys would stop eagles' winning streaks

>b-but Sup Forums told me cowboys would stop eagles' winning streaks

Leave the iggles to me

Trying to get into the NFL. Who are the most based, right wing Trump supporting team, is it the Eagles? Pats? Looking for the least cucky team possible.

Terrible post. Consider suicide unless bait, in which case, commit it.

Washington Orangeskin

you'll get triggered by a black guy kneeling. watch hockey instead, or better yet, go back to Sup Forums and never return

Salt.

Shillary lost a year ago faggots get over it. America's back in business cucks.

based ruskie NFL fan

you seem like a doofus

>Trump is literally crying into his Taco Salads as he hate tweets LaVar Ball

Looking like the regular season game of the year desu

>mongol rapebabby cannot into statistics
Not surprising lel.

Um sweetie, we only support progressive teams that envision a female president.

Consider the seahawks :)

embarrassing posts

Patriots have the most white players and their coach QB and owner are personal friends with Trump

cringed hard
do your teachers know you're browsing the 'chan during class?

Pats are the obvious choice for a righty but the Eagles aren't the worst choice either

Yes, the most internet-famous Eagles fan is a fat black clown from California but in reality it's mostly white people in the Philadelphia area who support the Eagles. There's actually something of a cultural divide going back a few decades where black people in the area will support the Cowboys in a contrarian manner, I suppose this contrasts with the national persepctive of the team with all the black quarterbacks the Eagles have had (many black bandwagoners supported Vick) but people from around here know what I mean by white eagles fans/black cowboys fans.

embarassing country

Does this mean Trump was played and that he was in fact a nano-baller the entire time?

>this post

Go back to r/the_donald you reddit shitstain

>everyone ITT putting niggercollide over patriotism
your life is meaningless, end it lad

Goose?

Malcom Jenkins and other Eagles players were of the first to unapologetically support the kneeling movement.. they are the antithesis of the Patriots