Was he elite or shit??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=QrA7MNAakZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just watch this my nigga:
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk

>special

Elite you fucking toddler. He's the one people should think of when they hear "Ronaldo", not the closeted faggot.

Elite, at least until he got diagnosed with that pituitary thing that made him fat.

This
Top 10 player, all time.

More like top 3 imo

Messi
Ronaldo
Cruyff

Messi
Ronaldo
Maradona
Cruyff
Pelel

He was
>elite shit

underage

Replace Cruyff for Jason lee.

Cruyff = Beckenbauer

Messi
Maradona
Pele
Di Stefano
Cruijff
Ronaldo
Garrincha
Iniesta
Zidane
Zico

Objectively top 10

If you are seriously asking this question then you are retarded. The best striker of the mid and late 90s. Even after he had his injury and weight problems he still bossed it for Brazil and Real Madrid in the early 2000s. When he was on point he was unplayable.

Mbappe is unironically better

elite but james dean syndrome

Best number 9 that I have seen play, skill wise atleast

And this is why burguers missed the world cup

Who is better? Ronaldo or Ronaldo?

Have you ever seen Ronaldo playing? He looks like he isn't even human compared to the other pleb players.

ours. both of them.

>listing players you've only seen highlights of

>you have to be either elite or shit and there is no in between

humanity was a mistake

IMO The real Ronaldo is better by far (C. Ron).

Champions Leagues by Fat Ron
>0 (ZERO)
Premiership League Titles by Fat Ron
>0 (ZERO)

Champions Leagues by Cristiano
>3
Premier Leagues by Cristiano
>3

No fucking contest.

Also individual stats. Check these out.

Goals scored while playing in a top league
>Fat Ron
>C Ron
356 (and that's only SO FAR, that could increase by as much as 100-150 goals before he retires)

It's absolutely not a contest at all. Anyone saying FatRon needs to see a psychologist because they are having trouble with delusion.

Yeah we get it, you grew up in the 90s, yeah we understand he was the big thing back then, yeah we realise that when you were growing up back then those were the best years of your miserable lives and you won't get them back again and everything that you liked back then was the GREATEST EVER such as the Nintendo 64, Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and Saved By The Bell.

But please, with the greatest respect, FUCK OFF.

Saying FatRon > C.Ron is like saying that Messi is worse than someone like Batistuta, Cantona or Zola. That's how retarded it is. It's fucking bonkers.

We all loved the 90s, but let's not live in the past in a bubble of delusion. You can say you ENJOYED FatRon more, but please don't try to claim that he was objectively better in any way to C. Ronaldo in terms of technical ability, physicality, motivation or skill. He just wasn't.

I admit I prefer Zidane, but there's no way he's objectively better than the likes of Iniesta, Scholes or Xavi. It's just my personal preference because I grew up watching Zizou. Don't let nostalgia cloud YOUR judgement

Cristiano. Brazillian Ronaldo probably was more talented, certainly the best finisher I've ever seen, you knew he'd score when he went through. But 97-98 aside you either have him as a huge potential or a player past his best following the knee injuries.
Mind you past his best he was still considered the best striker in the world, 2002 in Korea and Japan was great to watch as a neutral.

>physicality
well no shit, he's blown both knees, 2002 was a fucking miracle. now, motivation? he suffered carreer ending injuries and still managed to win a world cup, top scorer. skill? bitch, please.

also, personal stats? try two world cups vs zero. fuck off pablo, better luck next world cup.

>Brazillian defending the original

He was great, but he wasn't as professional or didn't do it as long at the high level as Cristiano. Looking after yourself also contributes to being a great player.

>chilean and italian disregarding TWO World Cups
>remember they didnt qualify

Fatnaldo was on track to be the greatest striker ever. Injuries ruined that. He's still top 10 greatest all time though.

that's ireland, dude.

the goat

Oh you mean the 1994 world cup when he didn't play?
Or the 2002 team (when he was past his best) which had Cafu, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos? He was great in that tournament, but it wasn't the player of 1997-98, he was mostly a poacher at that stage.

Funnily enough the only other team to score against Germany in the 2002 World Cup other than Brazil? Ireland.

2002 was one of the easiest and most foregone conclusions to a tournament ever. Germany weren't all that and France went out in the groups. Korea knocked out Italy under serious refball and Ireland, yes, us, drew with Germany and missed a penalty that would've knocked out Spain.
Stop re-writing history.

Phoneposting, my bad. That orange looks like red.

I love the story of Garrincha but was one leg really that much shorter than the other one?

Also the story of how he wasn't excited about winning that one final because he thought it was the first leg of a home/away match is hilarious.

It's cool man. I genuinely don't like Cristiano as a person or his bullshit antics, but I gotta call a spade a spade.

god i hate these ''EPIC'' songs they put in these compilations

This is it. There have been other god tier players in terms of skill and athleticism, but basically none of them have been a pure no.9. C.Ron has only defaulted there now that his legs have gone, most of the other greats played best in behind.

A number 9 is the hardest thing to find. A player like Cavani or Drogba can get to the top of the game despite erratic first touch, or someone like Van Persie despite being slow as shit because so few good players are have the mental and physical strength to even try that position.

Google his legs
Its unbelievable he could even play at all

Suarez is a pretty good pure #9.

Dude was also a Gazza level alcoholic, IIRC.

Even after his knees went he was still some hell of a player.

Might be the best #9 of his generation actually, along with Villa.

Suarez is an awesome no 9, which is why he gets away with being a giga cunt of the sort who'd be treated like scum in almost any other position. It's also fair to say when you see him do those stumbling changes of feet on the dribble, that he's a step short of the technical peak

What he lacks in technique he makes up for in pure desire.

I had the honor of watching him play with Messi and Neymar and Suarez just WANTS it. You can tell by how he moves. He tries super hard.

Glad I got to see that front line live too, saw all three score against Sociedad 2 years back. Suarez scored a sidekick volley that I missed because I was paying 6 euro for a 330ml can of Stella Artois.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrA7MNAakZw

Why do people keep putting flaws in the career of all our players and flaws in all our titles? Everything has a little flaw
>oh it was weaker
>against farmers
>not consistent enough
>all teams became shit that year

Nothing against nationality, I just think Cristiano and him are a similar level and for Cristiano to take it, it takes minor, nit picky arguments like that.

That 2002 team is one of the best world cup teams ever, regardless of other top nations imploding during the tourament

He was fat.