yeah man, gonna order the pizza soon, get hype

oh shit I cimpletely forgot it was today

oh my god you just made my day
this is TODAY?

in how many hours?

based
i'm ordering a chicken sandwich with fries and a diet soda

and of course orville redenbacher popcorn, the cadillac of popcorn

what's next for tim "libtard cuck" heidecker's career?

I'VE GOT THE OSCAR FEVER

HOPE YOU GOT IT TOO!

I don't even have popcorn. FML

yeah it's ridiculous that every time you want to talk about on cinema on Sup Forums newcucks scream it's "reddit"

I give it 5 black men fucking my wife, and 1 cucklord

any possibility for you to go out and buy some?

>On Feb. 21, host Tim Heidecker announced On Cinema at the Cinema will be making its return for Season 9 this coming March. But the same cannot be said for the yearly On Cinema “Oscar Special,” which will be replaced by a similar (but potentially very different) Academy Awards-centric event under the sister name of Our Cinema, hosted by ongoing On Cinema guest Gregg Turkington.

>There’s certainly an internet buzz building around the return of On Cinema but, with the Academy Awards fast approaching, it’s Turkington’s controversial Our Cinema “Oscar Special” that’s getting all the attention on social media.

>It all began after Heidecker tweeted earlier this month that Dekkar aka DKR was booked to play a private party in Dubai on Feb. 26 and thus would “not be able to make Oscar Special tho.” After a heated exchange with his unofficial co-host, Turkington created a poll to measure internet interest in an “#OurCinema Oscar Special,” from which he received overwhelming support. The duo apparently reached a deal (as noted in Heidecker’s official statement from Feb. 22) and Turkington was ultimately granted rights to the Our Cinema name for the sole purposes of this year’s “Oscar Special.”

>Though nothing is yet etched in stone as far as Heidecker’s involvement in the special, he has hinted at a possible “call into the show” provided he’s not too “tired from rocking the house (in Dubai) with my signature beats along with Axiom and Manuel.”

it's sad that tim won't be there but at least gregg and mark will be

I could go to the gas station but they have much higher prices
I'll have to do it though

if tim doesn't show up i'll be pissed

this is a once in a year event

just came back from the gas station
got my popcorns here :)

when does it start?

Anyone else hoping Tim stays in Dubai and DOES NOT come on the show, get drunk, and ruin everything like always?

Got stream link

personally,
I'm ordering a mediumlarge dark pizza, and just sitting back and hoping for the best for Oscar

its very obvious that Tim's fictional event will fall through and he'll show up furious and drunk to ruin Gregg's midway through while trying to save face as well as verbally assaulting Gregg for attempting to pervert and co-opt the On Cinema brand despite giving it his blessing publically

I'd tell you to screencap this but why would anyone do that

it's obvious setup for tim showing up or constantly calling in drunk and ruining everything

i can't wait

POUR ME SOME BUBBLY NOW IT'S
ALL YOU GOTTA DO

SO, DONALD TRUMP

beat you to it nigga

i agree though, it'll be the funniest one yet though topping Tom Cruise Jnr from beyond the grave will be tough

theres only a section for one size

I see Act II and Act III but where is Act I?

Where will the stream be at again?

you insane? look at the fucking view from Tim's hotelroom right now

>[audience booing]

twitch

god this ep is going to be so good

this'll be tim paying to be in fantastic four times a thousand

he never paid to be in that, josh (tim's captain) offered him the role for free

will james dean be there?

Everyone should have in mind that Tim has 90% of his body burned.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZNF7-v-qGA

Also where is the stream?

Not sure how it'll be now that the Decker character has basically become who Tim is in that universe

How many hours from now?

Who On Cinema family here?

about 6

where can i get this

Fuck, I can't stay up that long

fuck im outside the us

youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs

Tim Heidecker is a cuck no thanks.

Did they do one last year? I think I vaguely remember it not being as good as 2015's

>with guest star Sam Hyde

hahaha good one!!!!!!!

ye they did

Fuuuuuck Im working. You faggots brigade every Tim and Eric thread with politics so much that I forgot this was even happening.

decker played a set, tom cruise heidecker was brought back to life by the power of cgi and gregg organized the reenactment of that painting

would have been funny if there was a subtle stock photo watermark or something.

Last night I finally got around to watching the first Oscar special. It was decent, I had some chuckles but a lot of it felt stretched out. Should I check out the other Oscar specials? Are they better than the first one?

Do you need to be caught up with the show itself to watch their Oscar specials, or can you watch them without watching the previous episodes?

definitely watch the other ones, they're WAY better 2bh

second oscar special is the fucking shit

you have 4 hours man how could you not have time to go?

Stream links you fucks?

Gregg should give us link 30 minutes before start on twitter.

What time? I haven't watched the actual Oscars in years thanks to this.

I won't stand for any Gregg bullying tonight from Tim.

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/835867304910974977

Tim Heidecker Verified account
@timheidecker

Good luck to the Oscar's tonight and to @greggturkington I'm in #dubai living my dreams #dkr #privateparty

He said we will get holographic appearance.

Thank the Lord Tim won't be there. Maybe this year we'll actually be able to talk about movies w/ a film buff hosting.

I hope so. He and Greg will team up and finally wipe the floor with Tim.

2015 is the best
The first couple are a bit naff.

>twitter.com/greggturkington

That logo.
>Our Cinema

We finally got a show about movies, it's about time.

2nd and 3rd are fantastic. 4th was weaker, but still better than first.

>DKR
Dark Knight Rises?

>2017
>Still watching movie trade awards

Ishygddt

where the stream at fellas?

At the last minute it will be revealed it isn't happening for whatever reason and that will be the joke.

stream will pop up when the heat

It'll be on youtube in 3 hours.

But they said there will be pre-game show??

The Oscar specials are some of the greatest pieces of comedy I've ever seen

MAD MAX

GIVING ALL THE LADIES HEART ATTACKS

>2017
>not knowing how to read

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZBsPmWExPL

a song for the ages

The format completely changes with the second one. Third Oscar Special has been the best so far. Though Gregg being dressed as a fucking Hobbit all of Oscar Special 2 alone makes it a close race.

>On Feb. 21, host Tim Heidecker announced On Cinema at the Cinema will be making its return for Season 9 this coming March. But the same cannot be said for the yearly On Cinema “Oscar Special,” which will be replaced by a similar (but potentially very different) Academy Awards-centric event under the sister name of Our Cinema, hosted by ongoing On Cinema guest Gregg Turkington.

what did they mean by this?

>it's obvious setup for tim showing up

I really hope he shows up, still recovering from the fire, and ruins everything by showing his hideous burns.

Vaping,not even once.

see

LINK???

youtu.be/H2syl-SJTYs

HEY GUYS

who is that?

Tim is DROPPED

VICTORVILLE

I GOT THE OSCER FEVER!

HOPE YA GOT IT TOO!

POUR ME SOME BUBBLY BABY

S'ALL YA GOTTA DO!

Let's hope Tim and Axium do an electronic mix cover of "Oscer Fever" for this year's show

Laughed so hard at how they kept showing this guy. The director on this show is responsible for at least 50% of the laughs.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tim is actually busy and we just a get a call in.

Same as this.

It slayed me. Sometimes it was a quick cut to his face his face or a slow fade in.

Either way it's the funniest shit ever.

Deckerheads BTFO

this shit is gonna suck

It's going to suck, Gregg is absolutely awful at putting together anything with class.

Just look at the failure that was Decker vs. Dracula