CLE:Emmanuel Ogbah done for year with broken foot
NE:Brady throws for 339 yards, 3 TDs in easy win
LAC:Keenan Allen busts slump with 12-159-2 outing
PHI:Alshon Jeffery (ankle) active for Week 11
CHI:Howard ends touchdown drought in Week 11

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14442304
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/upshot/cleveland-browns-nfl-playoff-picture.html#&
playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=EzCMLdOlT8GLJe9nIejaMXVPOPFIxNKVciM7WAok3C2bU-O6CzO0rl2tg2aVuPKrjGoeWUEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gronk es Mexico.

digits and pats repeat

damn

A shame the Pats are guaranteed a playoff spot now because the AFC Easr collapsed yet again.

YOUR KING HAS SPOKEN

What a huge faggot. Don't you have a country to run, or something?

found the bbc loving faggot

Go kneel about it, nigger.

>he's still salty over never having an NFL team

what a microballer. he holds grudges like a woman does

holy shit how fucking assblasted can one person be?

rip thread
Sup Forums and sjw shitposting for 300 posts straight incoming

Pats will win the Super Bowl

I honestly don't give a shit about football anymore. Patriots please blow the fuck out this shitty team by 100 points next week.

Right? We're raised to deal with the fact no one cares about someone's feelings.
>Responds negatively to someone's feelings...
>Fuels the victim fire...

strawpoll.me/14442304

>being this much of a brainlet
He's baiting.

Blacks can't control themselves so they'll continue to misbehave and cause problems and sink the NFL, which is ultimately a bread and circus. If white people aren't distracted, they start to pay attention to politics. You're behind the curve.

>it's all muh 4D chess

based

NO

NOT THE POLLS!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHRALGBL

Not a poll

>pollster polls
>not a poll

Yea, I pretty much stopped reading at this point and went to look for Eagles victory threads

Inb4 Sup Forumstards get triggered

>Fat
>Fedora
>Sweatpants
>Miller Lite
>flip flops

Surely it's the blacks and Jews preventing him from getting a gf

You may only reply to this post if your QB is on pace for 5000 yards and/or 35 touchdowns this season

This is further proof America has fallen.

>Virginia
>Luther Strange

>m'lady

TY Based Avocado Brady.

Who /mathematicallyeliminated/ here?
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/upshot/cleveland-browns-nfl-playoff-picture.html#&
>the Browns make the playoffs in 0 percent of scenarios

>URL has 'upshot'
Lel

>fox sports radio staff so butthurt beast mode stood for mexican anthem but didn't for american anthem
You guys never learn, right?

I diidn't catch that

Love it cus this is the classic insult for left/right. Are we confirming both be crybabies?

I may be alone in this, but with the whole "stood for the Mexican anthem" and the "stood for God save the Queen" in England, is it possible the players just stood up when the Anthem was over not realizing they were about to play the foreign one?

Altering the culture zeitgrist of a country has a greater impact than any piece of legislation that's passed behind closed doors. Trump's tweets have an immediate and direct impact on the daily lives of the American people. It's actually amazing to watch, if someone actually took the time to study it objectively they could learn something from it instead of being ads ravaged every time he hits enter.

Yeah, I'm sure it's Trump running the Twitter account and not any of the press staff. That makes perfect sense.
>being that retarded

Believable and pathetic.

Its amazing that people can't draw the connection between white middle/working class growing distaste for sports, Hollywood, videogames, and basically all other distractions and the surge in white identity politics. Trump, either intentionally or unintentionally, has accelerated the wedge between the net contributors and net consumers along the racial lines that have been continually strained for the past thirty years. This country will be drastically different in the next couple of years.

It would be great if anything he said was worth a shit instead of either throwing a hissing fit about people who he feels have wronged him or talking about how great of a job he is doing out of insecurity

Literally every tweet he posted is one of those two things and before you say anything, i voted for him over hillary

that's not true, someone posted a playoff picture where the browns still make it

is the dak meme finally over? are we willing to admit he's another flash in the pan

playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=EzCMLdOlT8GLJe9nIejaMXVPOPFIxNKVciM7WAok3C2bU-O6CzO0rl2tg2aVuPKrjGoeWUEA
huh, indeed
that's weird, the upshot one wouldn't have given me a flat out zero if there was a single outcome where Cleveland made the playoffs

>Dakota Peterman

>it's a Pats get another free ride to the Owl because their conference is a garbage fire episode
can the Jags meme magic stop them, bros?

maybe it's so insignificant that it's rounding down

lmao. Well its not like he as anything better to do.

By the same logic, Lynch was obviously baiting him.

>Its amazing that people can't draw the connection between white middle/working class growing distaste for sports, Hollywood, videogames, and basically all other distractions and the surge in white identity politics.

What reality are you living in?

>Trump, either intentionally or unintentionally, has accelerated the wedge between the net contributors and net consumers along the racial lines that have been continually strained for the past thirty years. This country will be drastically different in the next couple of years.
>he seriously thinks that a washed-up reality show star is going to get people to change their hobbies because he's easily-triggered

This delusion is beyond cringeworthy.

NFL ratings are down. This is not a disputable. Every time someone disrespects the US flag and anthem at the NFL, they lose revenue.

Trump is winning this culture war and even his most hostile critics are admitting that.

Anyone else like Peterman? Forget the interceptions that weren't even his fault, but he's totally Brett Farve reincarnated. He's a gunslinger.

>Anyone else like Peterman?

Helped my team score a 50 burger. So, I really like him.

Good luck Eagles. If you guys can win that means my Lions can win

The only people who stopped watching because of anthem protests fall into the following groups:

>fake fans
>casual fans
>fans of shitty teams who had a convenient excuse

The ratings are dropping for the same reason every other traditional TV station's ratings are dropping. They don't count streams or Redzone. When my team isn't playing, for example, i just have redzone on. But nah, none of that could ever possibly happen, muh culture, muh pride, etc.

When do the playoffs start? Tired of all these preseason games.

A large hardcore fanbase has stopped watching on TV and now watches illegal streams which provide ZERO revenue

Exactly. I'm sure the anthem stuff is affecting ratings but not nearly as much as the other factors

The trend is clearly pointing downwards. It's only going to get worse from here.

>that flag
I'm onto you Magnus Carlsen

Good
>9-1
morning, Sup Forums! I hope
>9-1
you all
>9-1
have a
>9-1
wonderful day
>9-1
today. :)

good luck, hope you pull off the upset

As is the case for all television, but it's not the fault of kneeling, like you Trumpkins want so badly to believe.

Keep living in your dream world.

How has Chris Long and Blount been playing this year?

Have we finally agreed that Carr is a meme qb on par with Nick Foles?

Yeah he looks really bad. Gotta suck to be one of those teams that pays 20 mil for a QB that is second rate

Threadly reminder that Stafford hasn't had a 100yard rusher in 4 years. He gets no support from the run game and still throws for 4500 yards every year. If you still think he isn't a top 5 talent, you clearly don't know a thing about football.

Okafor out for season with torn Achilles :(

Inflated pass numbers means dick if you can't win in the playoffs.

It's been that way for years nigga

Fly Eagles Fly

BEWD is not a meme, take it back.

>have we finally agreed
I've been saying le eyeliner man is overrated for a long time now along with the entire team of the raidniggers, while most people were hyping them up to win their division and even making a deep playoff run, but even before the regular season was in full swing I've said their defense is trash and yet their defense manages to be even worse than that

He is almost the textbook definition of a meme quarterback; a new qb who enters the league in a new offensive scheme that posts ridiculous numbers that everyone hypes up as the next coming of Peyton Manning but once defenses adapt to the scheme becomes irrelevant

I will agree that he's overrated. The last season really built a hype around him that he's not lived up to.

solid contributors and apparently good locker room guys

I wonder which is the noteworthy achievement? Owning an NFL team or being president of the most powerful country in the world

WHO IS READY FOR THANKSGIVING MEME MAGIC!?

Catb

Owl

good post

Cats are such shitty beings

So who is getting the nfc wild cards?

Seattle's schedule is pretty brutal and without the legion of boom and a functional o line I don't think they will make it. That leaves the panthers falcons, and lions.

t. Scratched by cat for being a faggot

*cue smugcowboys.jpg*

Football is a team sport. Even Brady and Rodgers can't do it alone. That being said, Stafford isn't that great because he's more worried about throwing an intervention than marching down the field and scoring points and he still has trouble picking up blitzes and directing his receivers on the right routes so they're actually where the ball is when he throws it. Plus, he needs to learn how to throw softer because he throws too hard and the balls bounce out of the receivers hands

Jaguars-Lions? I'm on board

>Leonard Fournette suddenly still in the OROTY race after missing three games

Really jogs the noggin

they really are, domestic cats are the niggers of house pets
wild cats are badass though

2nd best NFC south team is a near lock. Last spot is too difficult to say.

I hope it's the falcons and loins
pantard fans are insufferable

>tfw I root for a cat team but am a dog person

Outside of some miracle happening, the current NFC playoff picture isn't happening. The only team with a hard schedule left is Seattle and they can pull through. The other teams would have to win every remaining game they have left and hope the playoff teams lose which probably won't happen.

AFC West is such a dumpster fire though that the Charger's could meme it

Mean to say isn't changing

>AFC West is such a dumpster fire
could we see another 7-9 team host a wild card game?

>Seattle and they can pull through
>that o line
>legion of broken shit

It's not happening m8

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

This is your MVP
Look at him