Can someone please tell me WTF happened to this guy...

Can someone please tell me WTF happened to this guy? I remember everyone saying that 'race relations' were going to be fixed under him. Now they've gotten worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Negros got too uppity. They thought they were going to be kangz again

Honestly I doubt he even really cared. At the end of the day he's is/was just another politician. Skin colour means nothing compared to buttering up those backers.

he cried too much and we all forgot how he ended up in the white house

Beergarden...
Mike Brown is my son
Trayvon is my son

Blaming the cops and Zimmy

Taking an angery pop and saying white people are the problem.

He was their leader, the first one of this new generation and he lied to them and ignored them.

He's actually made it possible for organisations like blm to prosper. By not calling them out orbholding them to any criticism he's given them the belief they have white house backing.

Also by crying after the Charleston shooting he gave the impression it was an attack on him personally and people of all colours bought that shit. A bit like Anderson Cooper did after Orlando, but that's something for another thread.

This.
Most people have forgotten he exists. With the exception of some blacks and SJWS no one's going to remember his presidency

dont ask me ok

The Narrative will be "America wasn't ready for a black president."

The truth is "America wasn't ready for Barry Soetero."

white people are to blame for this

He's a Chicago race hustler. Blows my mind how many people got suckered in by this nigger. You believed him? Why? He's a race baiting community organizer from the Southside of Chicago. I literally would not buy a hat off of him. It says Gucci, but it was made in Mexico.

It's not really his fault, social media and the rise of people constantly talking shit on the internet has

>Can someone please tell me WTF happened to this guy?
Exactly what always happens when you elect a guy who only spouts buzzwords but has no clear plan.

Obama made his bones kicking black people out of Chicago for Jews and sending them to white suburbs

the man has always been a wall street/corporate pawn and always will be. It's only pure irony that the jews in Chicago hate Israel so Obama has also pissed off the Israelis.

Obama had a plan

it was to be a pro wall street globalist and he did it perfectly

The whole "starting a race war" thing was just his personal preference since he hates whitey

It's really pretty hilarious. Some valuable lessons were learned.

who's presidency?

As I pointed out to my father, to which he agreed, the current state of race relations can be summed up by an interaction my sister had in the February of her freshman college year.

>walking to dorm
>sheboon nearly runs her over
>other sheboon in car leans out window as they drive away
>"OBAMA'S PRESIDENT LICK MY PUUUSSYY!!!"

Not to mention inviting multiple members to the white house, getting them on 21st Century Policing councils, and saying the anger they felt was understandable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

"Community organizer" is another way of saying an Alinskyite. The whole point is to divide people up.

>expecting race relations to get better with a race baiter as president

Well he was given a country that was in heavy decline and got it to decline less while he promised improvement.
Turns out he's not a messiah and couldn't make good on that promise.

Some people just conveniently forget what sort of shit he started out with.

I say it all the time - social media was a mistake

Dude, Obama is race baiter of the worst caliber. He stands in front of black college graduates and tells them they have no chance to succeed, a black president of USA. And then he laughs at the idea that blacks can be racist.

I don't know if that is because he is nigger or because he is typical democrat.

every president have big plans before being in charge
and then the reality strike them

I don't think anyone was ever expecting him to fix everything but just to maybe try and reverse some of the more regrettable actions of the Bush administration, like shutting down Guantanamo Bay for instance. But no instead he doubles down, he turns Bush from a horrible deviation into the first of a whole new kind of president, he's the Augustus to Bush's Julius.

>Now they've gotten worst.

Blame Trump and white people for that.

Telling whites that they are guilty. Telling blacks how hard they have it and that they are victims.

Geee I wonder why the race relations worsened. He should have told blacks that there are black attorneys, lawyers, police chiefs, sheriffs, successful business man, prosecutors, judges, senators. That blacks aren't oppressed anymore, that they can be even president.