I got drunk by myself again

I got drunk by myself again

AMA

I did the same 1 week ago

Why can't they just find a bathroom? People will be sitting against that when it dries.

because they are filthy anglos (probably)

I do this every weekend, but as far as I am concerned I am drinking with my friends from Sup Forums

cheers friend!

>AMA
What do you think of lolis? Who is your favourite lolicon artist? Pic related, White Datura.

Same, third night in a row. What are you drinking?

you're a fucking pedopgile

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I started with beers, but I moved to votka
you man?

Yes, and?

Cheap whisky, it's great for solo drinking.

ah yes, I'd drink that too but I was too lazy to go to the liqour store so I just took what I have

as a matter of fact I'm going to sleep as I got too fucked up now, I'm truly a faggot

have a nice evening man!

are grown women sexually attractive to you? or do you just get appealed to kids/teens?
I was always interested about this

why si the face so unrealistic? looks like a completely different style

Because it's hentai

Sup Forums's my home. Weeks, months, and years go by, but no matter how long I'm gone, I can always come back and feel comfy

>are grown women sexually attractive to you? or do you just get appealed to kids/teens?
Sure, if grown women look young enough. They usually do that by putting on makeup and shaving themselves, etc. Jealous old cunts, the lot of them.
>I was always interested about this
It varies person to person, some prefer kids exclusively, others have varied interests. Teens aren't pedo, btw.

Because it's a distinct style.

i've been drinking and smoking weed alone for 3 days straight now
back on the grind on Monday so i'll have to try to stay sober on Sunday
ah what a life

I always drink alone.
Only time I drink among people is when I visit my local pub but then I sit by the fireplace, yet again alone.
That's how I like it.

I've drank every night alone the past week, is this a problem? Its a recent development.

I do this every week
I used to love going to bars and clubs when i was a teen, bit now at 25 i genuinely enjoy way more getting drunk alone, chilling on the pc, listening to music and browsing the net