Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

>RMYT
Hidden and left to die

but women DON'T ever control themselves and misbehave like vengeful entiled children well past their 30's

>People who get periods
You mean women.

What does the last part even mean? People should be celibate?

so not at all, then?
also, what did they mean by this?

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? That young schoolboys should stop furiously raping the girls whenever they get a boner in class?

what did he mean by this?
bumping a great thread btw

Men do control themselves, thats what stops men from seeing a bitch in public, getting aroused, knocking her over and raping her.

However women cant control their outbursts while PMSing which is why we call them out on it, and blame their shit personality and behavior on "Im on my period"

Alright dude it was a good image the first few times you posted it, now it's shitty and obnoxious. Stop spamming that shit.

>tumblrites like to pretend rapes are as rampant in the first world as they are in the middle East

>Ironically, they defend Muslims and their massive influx to the first world

You all dug your own grave.

Really makes you think

>You mean women.

No, people. Men (or any gender) can also get periods.

Wow, this slut shaming, I can't even

FICKI FICKI

SEXUAL EMERGENCY

FICKI FICKI

She means she's too tired.

how about
>people should be expected to control their urges
period. Are there societies on earth where this is not true?

That's silly though. The very notion of an "urge" is of a primeval instinct that you struggle to gain a control of. Many people lose this battle with themselves.

>women act like complete children
>blame it on hormones
>can literally be used as a legal defense
>they get period time off work in uk with some companies

>WE DEAL WITH IT FINE SO CAN YOU

God I fucking hate women.

>Many people lose this battle with themselves.
Yes. But they are expected to battle. They are expected to control their urges. If they fail, there are consequences. If not legal ones, then social ones.

Can confirm, depression just kicked in

i have the urge to call you a faggot, but i won't cause i'm a nice guy

no one is expected to control anything... it's fucking nature

But this is true.

Is anyone here nigger enough to deny this?

Too bad women CONSTANTLY use their periods as an excuse to be rude, horrible cunts to everyone around them for no reason.

just go around ripping women's shirts off yelling SORRY I'M TOO AROUSED

I like how tumblrites think that they're fighting against literal rapists

Yes, I agree, women shoudn't chuck a wobbly because their gash is bleeding and men shouldn't rape women because they popped a boner, don't act like everyone doesn't already agree

PMS doesn't exist. Besides, the fact that I'm not balls-deep in some skank proves that men can handle their urges.

wtf... i hate summerfags now