Why haven't you found yourself a norwegian gf yet user?

why haven't you found yourself a norwegian gf yet user?

i wish I could but idk where to locate them in the US

I need a darker tan.

I hope them to sit on my face

Norwegians are use to a level of comfort and standard of living which I couldn't afford to give.

There are very few of them, i'm too far away and

They are ready for the portuguese bulls?

So the norwegian tan is real

i want the bottom left

everyone wants her so fuck off

Hva er galt med deg, vil du ha flere innvandrere hit?

i'll take the bottom left one, thanks.

I live far away from Norway.

is that some kind of growth on the forehead why is it protruding like that?

I'd rather have a Quebec gf

I think I have only met one Norwegian girl in my life.

>)

I hate chess, it would never work out.

i didn't know even quebec was that ethnically diverse

How is it? There are like 2-3 vietnamese girls and one black. All the others are locals, the darker ones probably have some injun blood, it happens. My mom is dark as FUCK and there's not a single injun in my family tree (going back centuries) but certainly a bastard son somewhere. My skin is almost transparent pale though, figures.

I'm genuinely not attracted to Scandinavian women. "Hot" blonde Swedish women is a vile boomer meme

>How is it? There are like 2-3 vietnamese girls and one black
Yes. Thats a lot

I live in Montreal. The city has tons of ethnic groups, including a butt load of black people from The Caribbean, lots of Middle Easterners, and loads of Chinese people. We all get along much better than in cities with similar demographics in other countries, and have a much lower crime rate than similar American cities.

Considering that's from Montreal which is the capital well, I'd say it could be worse. As far as I,m concerned Viets don't even count cause they're all 2nd, 3rd generations are are basically just Quebecoises with a different flavor.

Also this, for some reason it works.

>the capital

I meant the biggest city please don't shoot me.

Too busy for gf desu.

>implying that has dick to do with anything
>implying they're not getting dripping wet from broke ass Tyrone down the street who sells crack for a living

the idea that you have to be some sort of upstanding citizen to bed women is an ancient meme not grounded in reality

*le shoots le you*

i only date women of my race, the asian race

To be fair, Montreal is the most relevant city in Quebec.

It's the only city in the province most people from outside of Canada can name, and makes up a disproportionately huge amount of Quebec's economy.

>bottom row, furthest on the left
come to butthead

I wish.

What a qt, wow.

>Those tans

God pls no. Just tan like girls here, you know, the sun ?

Finn girls do it too and I fucking hate it because I LOVE Finnish girls.

most of us can actually tan, so normies tend to have some tan for few months every year

That doesn't excuse the disgusting habits of hair dying and these fucking Ô_Ô Kardashian eyebrows

bitches are dumb. don't know why they dye their hair tho

Because i dont leave my apartment.

>overrated desu

would absolutely love to

>fake tans

I don't like white jizzskins and they don't like brown shitskins

A norwegian girl tried to lecture me on how evil my country is and I lost my shit.

so how did it feel when a "let me tell you about your country" person teached you?

Luomukinkku