Are you gonna watch his oscar special tonight, Sup Forums?

are you gonna watch his oscar special tonight, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarphJumpit/status/835930675257683969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't like this cuck

He's not doing one, so your question makes no sense. You mean one of the old ones?

He said that he's not going to appear, so we will see what crazy shit will happen to insert Tim into Greg's special.

you guys dont know tiny tim heidecker, he's gonna be there

Fuck this dishonest hack.

only because his ugly wife is spending the night with the bull and wanted him out of the house

Depends what Tim we're going to get.

who?

GET

MY

nah kinda fed up with the 'entertainment industry' as it stands

maybe i'll watch the youtube recording later

dumb dishonest poster

SHOW

Could you be more specific

I was only ever a casual fan of awesome show great job, watch it when it was on sort of thing, and like it would have its moments, but it also had a lot of fucking dumb moments that they would get all preachy about how "its le comedians comedy!!! If you dont like it you dont get it!!" and i got it perfectly fine and i still didnt think it was that fucking funny, and the condescending tone of "if you dont think our lazy ass slapped together sketch humor is funny then you're just not intelligent" would just piss me off. But then you had John C Reily aka someone actually fucking relevant on there crushing it and it made turning it on occasionally worth it.

Anyway im all ready to jump abord the "fuck tim hiedecker" bandwagon I just need to know what makes him dishonest because honestly i havent really gave enough of a shit about him to learn how I should be attacking him specifically

no he took away my health insurance

heidecker is the 'big boy' at adult swim, he's the top dawg. he, gelman and vic berger got together to get sam hydes show 'world peace' cancelled, when adult swim wanted 100+ more episodes

DUMP BLUMPF

Helped to get Million Dollar Extreme's World Peace show cut from Adult Swim.

Sammy even had like 100 more episodes coming in and all the execs loved the show.

Sad desu, I do find Tim funny.

Isn't this fake? Tim hasn't commented on it that I've seen.

>adult swim wanted 100+ more episodes
lol you are prett funny ever thought about getting into stand up comedy?

why would he?

haha i have thanks

>he, gelman and vic berger got together to get sam hydes show 'world peace' cancelled

Damn that's awful. Source?

Maybe mention he's separated from his wife? I dunno.

where you been the past 4 months

Sam Hyde's show getting cancelled was funnier than any of the content he put out on adult swim.

I hope they take calls tonight.

All the MDE fanboy cucks trying to pick fight with Tim and then getting BTFO would be hilarious.

(I know this is going to happen because MDE fanboys frequently try to call into FishCenter)

So is there an oscar special or no?

I can't wait to see what Gregg has in store?
Golden age comedies?

Proksch back with some sub-par Laurel and Hardy impressions. Lol'd so hard when Tim was abusing him last year. I hope Chaplin's Chili is catering again.

TIM SAID 3 WEEKS AGO ON HIS PODCAST THAT LESS THAN 50 PEOPLE LISTEN TO, THAT HE WILL BE DOING OSCAR SPECIAL

thought he was in dubai or something

its all an act, he does this because he doesnt like himself

Henry Zebrowski?

KEK