ITT: cucks

ITT: cucks

d'oooohh jesus

Why does everyone say he's a fuck? From what I've seen he hates feminists just as much as Sup Forums and he takes the piss out of both sides of the political spectrum.

Honestly the guy is a Centrist but since he doesn't agree with Sup Forums's alt-right views he's labeled as a cuck.

>inb4 you have to go back

This board is closest to becoming"reddit" than any other board.

ITT: low t betas who are alone forever

he's one of those liberals that claims to be centrist yet has mostly liberal views

>Muh "everyoone who is a tad different from me politically is a WEAK KEK".

Shut the fuck up, cockstain.

imagine sitting there when he strokes his limp dick

hs black wife thinks she's an egyptian kang

>all the cucks in this thread

I believe HilarybeatTrump.com is the place for you cucks.

I have many Liberal viewpoints in regards to energy, environment and education however I also have many Conservative viewpoints in regards to economics, foreign policy, and the judicial system.

Just because I share some of the same views as one party or another doesn't make me a Leftist/Rightist, same goes for Burr.

So? He can't help the fact that she's retarded. Besides maybe she had ancestors in Morocco or central Africa who maybe were at some point a king. But if she's claiming"we wuz Egyptians and shit" then she can drink bleach.

His last Netflix special was literally FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE, he's degenerating into Louis CK

>I have many Liberal viewpoints
kys

How's that tribalism treating ya user? The horse shoe theory is literally correct.

yeah dude commies and libertarians are literally the same

Yeah because libertarians are at the far right of the political spectrum. I'm sorry but Sup Forums is the exact same thing and mentality as Occupy Democrats just with a different flavor.

But by all means continue to be blinded by party lines and political tribalism.

don't you have faggy libtard things to be doing?

See little commie, political theory has evolved from the twodimensional view of left and right. There's the authoritarian right, the libertarian right, the authoritarian left and the anarchist left and they all have their extremes.

You know, I've come to suspect none of you actually know what cuckholdry is. Very bad!

you notice this is the go-to line for leftist liberals now that they realize they are losing the culture war.

Last year it was "It's 2016!" "White men are over" "fuck white people"

Now it's "Hey guys lets stop rooting for one team over another and all you far right people move on over to the middle please!"

Fuck off shill, our boots are on your neck now don't struggle.

They just use the word because it sounds funny and all the other "cool" guys on the internet use it. Starting to get a little old now, though.

Yep good counter argument, I may be a "libtard" for being a Centrist but I can at least see that we as a nation need to compromise with each other and work together so we can advance as a group of people.

But please continue to masturbate to anime and having fantasies of going to the middle east and partaking in a holy war.

Tu vero excaecati vitentur pars tua

You say that yet I'm a commie for being a Centrist a more Conservative leaning yet realizing that political tribalism is fucking retarded?

Uh no? I'm pretty sure the left as a whole hates the right even more now. I didn't like Obama and I didn't want Trump or Hillary to win (wanted Rubio desu). The world isn't black and white user just because someone doesn't agree with all of Sup Forums doesnt make them a "libtard" or commie.

>But if she's claiming"we wuz Egyptians and shit" then she can drink bleach.
That's what most black people in the USA, who believe in the kangz thing, believe though. Completely ignorant of the fact that most of them came from Gambia and Senegal, west Africa in general. The cultures in those tribal nations are far removed from that of Egypt.

>the ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''lovely'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Nia

I-i-isn't she g-great?