Americans unironically support their College or University Teams

Americans unironically support their College or University Teams........

American students have to pay “administrative fees” and other student fees that directly fund those teams. It’s worse than doing it for free; it’s paying to be a supporter whether you want to or not.

>his team isn't the GOAT
>he doesn't appreciate the classic atmosphere of CFB
pleb tier, who /roll tide/ here?

>football clubs unironically scout kids entering puberty
>their fans support this

>his team is named after menstruation

> europeans don't

>illiterate niggers graduate on collage because they can jump high

t. auburn

>implying any of them graduate

They do 2 years than apply for the NFL/NBA.

>implying LSU fans ever went to LSU

>collage

>collage

>collage

>Collage
I wouldn't expect anything less from a racist.

>Americans unironically support college or university teams with which they have no personal or family ties
ftfy

growing up in the south and seeing all these moron hick high school dropouts root for Bama or LSU or whomever was a fucking joke

Yuros scout baby's and make them join soccer academy's...

oh good a Croatian. I have some questions for you regarding your language. I'm playing CK2 has the king of Croatia and just invaded and usurped the duchy of Sicily. What would the duchy of Sicily be called if it was under Croatian rule?

I've studied abroad in Europe twice and your universities are shit. And yes I can say it for all of Europe since the first time was in England and the second time was in a partnership between Spain, France, and Germany (and Switzerland but that was only 3 weeks)

It gives you a greater connection to the team knowing that all of these players go to school with you.

Even though their experience of "school" is almost entirely BS you still feel some camaraderie and want to see them succeed.

Or so I think. I'm just hoping I get into Michigan so I can see some games at the big house. GO BLUE!

>isn't a current/previous student of college or university
>support their sports teams anway

tragic behaviour

@ me next time bud. It's a known fact that you can root for teams you grew up with your dad rooting for. So I grew up loving Michigan

Nothing wrong with that
Although you'd probably find it amusing that that highest paid public employees in many American states are college team coaches

>he feels some "camaraderie" with 22 players who were recruited from all over the country for tons of money who have nothing in common with you other than the name of the school you go to
This isn't the '50s where all players at a school actually came from that state

Normalfag

This. All the queers come out of the woodwork once march madness begins.

Sicilijanska knežija.

>europeans unironically support their local club that is owned by foreign owners, run by foreign managers and have foreign players

fuck that's a lot of letters. thanks croatbro. is there a similar thing in Croatia to something like Stalingrad, a city named after a king or leader? what would that look like in Croatian?

Town in croatian is grad. So you can name them Tomislavgrad, or something like that.

So like Kresimirgrad, thanks again Croatbro, fuck the Holy Roman Empire.

Np. I wish I could get into CK 2, but I don't have the time.

yeah it's a pretty big learning curve but probably the easiest and most fun Paradox game imo

>supports college football team
>never even attended the college or set foot in it
Truly the most rural and suburban retard thing out there. Fucking pathetic.

so kids in LA don't root for USC/UCLA?
Kids in every state don't root for their state's flagship schools?

You're retarded

they still go to school with you. You're still rooting for kids from your school to beat kids from other schools

>so kids in LA don't root for USC/UCLA

they do and it's pathetic

why is rooting for a college team from your city "pathetic" but rooting for a professional isn't?

>collage

This

This. Its easy to play once you sit down and play a game but it's nearly unplayable without the DLC tho.

I'm sorry, it's worse than dping it for what?

Because anybody can play on college level whereas pro level is an achievement

College football has the smartest fans of any team sport here on average lol