ABC's Good Morning America just called Sup Forums a White Supremacist Imageboard

What do we think of this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BzUGBL-SMM
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trumps-star-tweet-appeared-white-supremacist-site-40317857
youtube.com/watch?v=7cm3MAyWgCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hidden

>What do we think of this Sup Forums?
I think White Supremacy is needed in America because god forbid mexi-niggers get control of your nukes after whitey is gone.

White people are needed to secure peace,progress,economy and entertainment.

It's actually a Sinhalese radio-astronomy discussion forum

We don't care.

Welcome to our newfriends!

This will backfire

we dindu nuffin
it was atechan dat diddit

More newfags and normalfags to make this place even more shit.

Back to Cripplechan I go.

Sup Forums's hard-won reputation as a paragon of the internet community is ruined!

I'm sure all the non-whites who come here will greatly enjoy it being labeled like that.

pretty accurate.

Sup Forums stopped being a secret club ages ago.

Always blame Reddit and 9gag.

We often cross post Reddit and 9gag content here after all. Sup Forums is satire. We're having a laugh at internet crazies.

Don't ask ourselves what we think of things.

Ask yourselves instead.

I don't see the problem here.

If you take it at face value without considering the "satire" part to be true, then it certainly is.

I hate cats with a passion and still I want to see that nigger get beaten to the point of having severe brain damage for that.

this shit..........I'm sure the bluegum didn't make it past his 18th bday

Pretty funny. 2008 Sup Forums would be proud

it's true famalam

What non-whites? THERE ARE NONE-WHITES IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW??

Sup Forums was founded by a jew and is currently owned by a jap. their logic is flawed, it's a multicultural board where everyone is welcome.

Are you kidding? We quickly indoctrinate anyone who comes here. There is no way to get the steady stream of information Sup Forums provides without becoming anti-globalist and at least partially reactionary.

It's not even 7:00am

i blame /b.

Sup Forums Sup Forums is too fast to take in any redpill.

At the most, people here become edgy evalion watching retards.

What else is new.
youtube.com/watch?v=7BzUGBL-SMM

Link?

Niggers throw boiling water on hungry cats and post the video with the poor thing screaming.

That is more than enough for me. More than enough.

people stopped caring about being called racist years ago. wake up niggers that shit wont work

>pol
>white

Is that all? They forgot to mention it's a women hating, gay bashing, Islamophobic and dirty no good poopy pants image board.

Do we enact something similar to what happened in 2007 with the Jessi Slaughter shenanigans? It was Operation Sup Forumsipolar where there was a friendly jingle and attempted to clean up the board before normies piled in (they didn't)

Well, it's pretty much true, isn't it?

Except Niggers

It just means more people will visit the site and see it is mostly memes and shitposting.

Hi, spokesperson of Sup Forums here.

I just wanted to clear a few things up

321 kill the dirty filthy sodomite faggots NOW

This is one of the harshest environments imaginable for reactionary thinking to flourish… but there it is.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trumps-star-tweet-appeared-white-supremacist-site-40317857

Actually we're a Kaitlyn Jenner leg hair officianado league who meets twice a week to discuss ways to improve our palette.

> The image also appeared on June 22, on Sup Forums, an active neo-Nazi Internet message board that features many anti-Semitic posts.

fucking niggers

>been on Sup Forums since the migration from SA
>be black as the ace of spades
>now I am white supremacist according to media

We are an board of peace. Those racists at ebaums are dragging our name through the mud. Keksh'allah.

Morning Joe also named Sup Forums

They're coming for us, lads

>neo-Nazi
This is an insult.

Didn't Fox call Sup Forums leftwing radicals years ago?

No man, those are only "fringe" elements, a very loud minority, #notall/pol/sters #Ishitpostwithyou #imageboardofpeace

That damn hacker, Sup Forums

Who cares.

You cucks deserve it. Sup Forums is a normalfag board for edgy 12 year olds who watch Evalion.

What is a white supremacist anyways? Someone who accepts reality? I mean if we look at accomplishments and culture, are whites not what made everything great?

oy vey the lugenpresse named an anime imageboard who talks about politics

its over Sup Forums btfo

Damn nigger stop freaking out. If we survived DONT MESS WITH FOOTBALL, the Palin email hack, and the fappening, this is just another drop in the bucket.

Billo said we're hard left and into vile and disgusting things like CP or something like that. But he wasn't talking about Sup Forums.

According the morning news, we're white supremacists now, although they didn't mention who we are by name.

"Supreme" in a military or political means controlling or ruling over,

>Air superiority: better pilots and planes
>Air supremacy: completely controlling the airspace

>Supreme Court isn't so-called because they think they're better jurists than other courts; they rule over them.

There have been no white supremacists since the 60s or 70s. The phrase is a purposefully dysphemistic misnomer (which we'll see used more and more, as "racist" is losing its punch).

Back then people didn't consider Sup Forums a threat to their political campaigns.

Nowadays we're overrun with paid shills.

Can't they get their facts straight? Sup Forums is a Kyrgyz horse breeders' forum.

this is because of the 8-channel tweets right?

media sucks so bad they can't even get the websites right.

Send the normies to infinitechan. They need users anyway.

As a proud moor I'm offended

wtf is joe talking about?
Sup Forums is a board of peace

Whites land for whites people, don't care what other people do with their land.

Don't think it's bad. More outraged sjws and curious normies will visit it. Some will just post some bs and eventually get bored and fuck off, others will see it as mostly shitposting with some nazis and weirdos but many might get redpilled.

We're fucked

Shut it down

>it's_afraid.jpg

Who cares what the MSM thinks? Their business model is completely failing them, everyone under the age of 30 knows not to watch.

I miss the days when it was a proper Tibetan spear fishing instruction manual

It's more like we don't give a rat's ass about race or racism. Everyone is vulnerable to attacks.

So im white now?
Do I get a complementary white female qt?

The early days of youtube when white kids put kittens in microwaves...

i have a clip dont watch without add block and down vote if you want. crazy black people talking about brain washing white people to feel sorry for them

youtube.com/watch?v=7cm3MAyWgCM

I mean enslaving people made that pretty easy

There is no such thing dickhead

There is literally nothing wrong with white supremacy.

OP is even trying to bump his own shitty slide thread

>white people have no lands

Kill yourself

It was only a matter of time after it changed to a Angolan donut rolling forum

French flags are north africans. German flags are Turks. swedish flags are gay cuckolds. australian and canadian flags are asian. American flags are latino, Hispanics and blacks. Sup Forums is a colorful multi ethnical board.

sup, I'm a mulatto

But this is what happens with an anonymous imageboard that allows ironic shitposting and doesn't let everyone in on the joke. Sup Forums is an equal opportunity racism board, but to an outsider it just looks like white supremacy.

We could have a single thread comprised of 4 IDs and make them think the website has a bloc of black or brown supremacists.

Just as planned.

>neo-Nazi

ABCNews should hang themselves for this offense.

>mainstream media beginning to talk a lot about 4cha, trying to slur them to the dirt.
>more and more people come here out of curiosity
>they get redpilled

Hmmmhmmm good shit

>oh, it's that old GIF of those niggers kicking a cat

>it's a DIFFERENT GIF of DIFFERENT niggers kicking a DIFFERENT cat

niggers

>it's an "OP post fake bullshit without proof" episode

> Are you fucking kidding me?!

Evangelion is far, far more enjoyable than visiting Sup Forums

>implying weeaboos are white supremacists

>I mean enslaving people made that pretty easy

Then why is africa terrible?

Someone post the internet hate machine gif

If they used the word imageboard then I'm impressed.

NEO REEEEE#

I

Then why is Europe being BLACKED?
>INB4 Jews!
Then how did Jews take over if they weren't white?

>more like more and more people come here and turn Sup Forums into /lgbtzpn/reddit

Hi cnn!
Groetjes uit België

Don't expect the media to understand something properly. Few people understand the dynamics of Sup Forums.

I'd rather we stay near dead than be infested by normalfags.

Sup Forums is autistic enough to not be affected by the normie influx. If anything we'll just redpill the newfags then their here forever.

Bill was talking about Sup Forums circa-2007, that was a way different culture to what we have now.

IM JUST SO HAPPY I WAS APART OF SOMETHING THAT GOT ON TV!!!

Sup Forums is a board of peace

however those nazis at /po/ must be stopped, I've seen them make six-pointed stars out of paper mache!