Mexico x USA

Which one do you think got a more remarkable culture? Which one do you think will prevail at the long run?

America is the answer to both

Mexico
Mexico

>l-look guys, Im being a cuck again!

We'll destroy each other in the end

Please, tell us my CHI friend, how are you keeping Mexican culture alive?

By keeping the same values as I would have if I were still living in Mexico. Fuck do you think happened to my parents when they moved to the states?

Make sure you never leave Mexico, you'll lose your culture immediately and doom the country.

So basically you're no different from any other American huh? Mexican culture ftw!

I hope

>Being raised by Mexican parents with Mexican culture makes me the same as every other American

Naci en Mexico, amigo. Porque te gusta ser un idiota? Te pagan o lo haces por diversion?

>By keeping the same values as I would have if I were still living in Mexico. Fuck do you think happened to my parents when they moved to the states?
Well you can fuck on off back to Mexico. Seriously, assimilate or leave.

Este pendejo es probablemente el gringo que vive aca que le gusta larpear como mexicano y decir cosas cuck. No es la primera vez que sale con sus mamadas.

Lmao then tell me how that Mexican culture that your parents gave you makes you oh so unique besides speaking Spanish (fluency of which is dropping amongst Hispanics btw). Tell what is so Mexican about yourself.

There's absolutely no reason to assimilate to an almost cultureless society, you dumbfuck. I'm well on my way to earning my degree and continuing with my future while you bitch about people you'll never meet. Not ONCE has my culture affected the relations between me and the people I meet, quit acting as if its an issue, cuck.

Mexico has the superior culture. America has very little culture of its own and just steal it all from Mexico and Canada.
America is the more likely to prevail though

>besides speaking Spanish

Lad, I just told you I'm the exact same as you in all aspects except where I live. I still have a home in Mexico, and I visit every year consistently. Its possible to learn a new language without changing your culture. There is absolutely nothing in Mexican culture that contradicts or goes against values held in the states, so there's no reason for you to be dense enough to not believe I am the same as you. If anyone is lacking Mexican values, its you.

So you're saying American and Mexican culture are the same, then?

why so insecure then, you sound like a complete faggot, just like every single other Chicano LARPing as mexican in the US.
You have no way to prove how mexican you are, this is an anonymous website where the only and sole ID that exists is a flag. If your flag says american then you are an american. If you want to be a mexican so fucking much why don't you come here and live in MEXICO,

I put tapatio on my pizza

Both value self-expression

>Hong Kong has the same culture as Slovenia
Nice map

Shit logic lad, the world isn't as simple as you want to make it.

>hurr durr you sound like a faggot bro
I can absolutely prove how Mexican I am, but the environment I grew up in is definitely not the environment you live in now. I could post all the music I listen to and you'd say its normie shit, while you post your disgusting nightcore remixes of American songs.

As much as I'm sure you would like, you living in Japan isn't going to change the fact that your culture is Mexican and you were born in Mexico. You aren't going to be Japanese.

El mexicano que postea desde Noruega es noruego por que su banderita lo dice aunque de noruego no tenga nada? Esas son mamadas y no por irte a vivir a LOS te vuelves un chicano.
Yo le pongo 3 salsas a mi pizza, ponte mas verga CHI.

>i'm basically the same as every other american but somehow being born in mexico inherently makes every action i take and all my likings "mexican"
lmao idiot

yeah you don't sound like a faggot
you're both a faggot and a retard

Lad, ANY Mexican could move to the US and succeed if all they did was learn the English language. Nothing about the Mexican culture goes against American culture, so nothing would need to change.

Sounds like I described your music taste pretty well, you insecure fuck.

Por favor no seas malo, soy un gringo al que le gusta shitpostear cómo un CHI

America confirmed for getting taco'd

kys whiteboi. fucking trash.

Mexico will survive longer because unlike the US they do not practice a heretical form of Christianity.

>4 second difference between posts
>HURR WHITEBOI SAMEFAGGING

NO SEAS MALO YO SOY UN CHICO MUY BUENO

>i'm mexican because i listen to cartel de santa and maluma
you're now entering buzzfeed levels of cringyness, please off yourself

Mexico is more or less as religious as America

Ellos son protestantes subhumanos así que no se compara.
Puto bad hombre

>imma keep evading your questions
lol'd

Wait
/CHI/ isn't the china general?

Yes but Mexicans are pious Christians rather than pious Protestants

/sino/ is the china general

Catholics puto CHI ya mostraste que estas bien pendejo y que no sabes ni madres.

>y-youre not mexican!! real mexicans l-listen to anime intros!
Post any song you listen to, I guarantee I already know what type of music it is.

There isn't a reply Ive gotten that I haven't replied to. If I receive a stupid response I'll send one back.

1) I dunno about 'remarkable', but American culture has literally saturated the entire planet

2) The United States. Easily.

Mexico is pretty cool though. I don't think they'll go anywhere but up.

>y-youre not mexican!! real mexicans l-listen to anime intros!
You think Mexico got stuck in whatever decade your family left the country?

Have Mexicans ever tasted carne asada fries?

I'm not a CHI asshole and I don't speak vulgar Latin

>he doesnt post a song
lmao what an insecure cuck you are lad

I moved in the year 2000. Where do you live lad? I'm almost positive you live in a big town or city.

I'm not the other poster, lelo

>l e l o
JAJAJAJAJAJJA que cagado

>lelo

no, you're not mexican because you have an american flag not because of what stupid music you listen to

Lad, the point was that I could prove how Mexican I was, but regardless of what I said you neets would say otherwise because its y'all who lack Mexican values. None of my family members or friends in Mexico act like the weeaboos in /lat/ threads, but hurr durr you guys know better, you guys know real Mexicans enjoy media from other countries.

doesn't matter you don't live in mexico, you can criticize as much as you want the point remains, you're an american that was born in mexico, not a mexican living in america.

que es lelo?

>be born in Mexico
>raised in Mexican culture
>hold same values as my Mexican family members
>keep in touch with my Mexican family members
>fluent in Spanish
>eat the same food
>celebrate the same holidays
>only difference is I live in the states
>>hurr durr you're not a Mexican living in the US, you're an American that was b-born in Mexico!!

You're right bro

>faggot says everything does is mexican cause he was born in mexico
>then he tells us we're not as mexican as him even though we were born here and still live here
okay, just know that whatever idea of mexican culture you have is as real as trumpets' 50's america ideal

plz respond

Mexico has A LOT more culture, without a doubt. (Pyramids, food, people, dance)

American culture was something obvious that came out of industries (any country that was pioneer could be the same).

In the long run US will prevail, but maybe not because Cartel rules US at the moment.

>but maybe not because Cartel rules US at the moment.

Someone that is too slow to realize what's happening, but of course it's a dork word that only t e t o s use.

you live in the states, don't tell me you're in touch with mexican society because that's just purely a logical fallacy.
Society is not made of brick and mortar, is ever changing and ever evolving. Do you know about the recent events happening in your street back in mexico? what happened to doña Carmela? what price is tortilla? how much is the price of a kilograme of eggs? what are the concerns of your neighbors? if your abuela is worried about the recent spike in robberies?
do you know about the recent venue just build in your MEXICAN city and how people are mad on the spending government made? Do you keep in touch with your elementary school classmates? how is the weather today in the city? do you know if the local band that plays in the downtown zocalo is still there? Do you know if a new library was open, if a new statue was built?
If you come out of the blue would you recognize everything, live as a normal man,live as a local?
The whole generalization of mexican and "mexican values" sound ridiculous at best and downright offensive at worst, there's no unified mexican identity, I identify with the identity of my home city, I may have even some difference with the people in my own state let alone the whole country. A guy living in the united states can't come op at me and tell me he's a big shit on mexican culture just because, and critizize me because I'm not as mexican as him. Is just pure insanity my man.

He is retarded but you're being quite autistic as well tbqh

i'm quiet autistc tbqhwymvgfm, but I'll never be an american larping as a mexican

MEXICO HAS PYRAMIDS!!!
(No country can compete with Pyramids)

Cartel rules the US, they pushed the immigration thing so they can be perdeived as "above" otherwise any mex could enter the US and it would ruin their status of "above average"

It doesn't mean they have the same culture... it just means their cultures have similar values in Survival vs Self-Expression and Traditional vs Secular/Rational axes.

>reading thread
>Mexicans pride themselves in refusing to integrate into the country generous enough to take them in

Nice """"""culture"""""" you have there

The CHIs are the ones refusing to assimilate. That's why everyone hates them.

go back to /cum/

Go back to cooking my fries, CHI on vacation.

>be immigrant
>become obese
>finally accepted by americans as you've officially assimilated into their culture

It's the proxy shart obsessed with LatAm.

Nobody has done worse for Mexican PR than the nigger-tier immigrants we get from there. They're lucky America is a society where anyone that isn't white automatically gets symparhy, because in any other society, they would probably have been genocoded by now for being such a shitty, parasitic, ungrateful people.

t. Unbiased observer