FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

venngage.com/blog/oscar-racism-interactive-infographic/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K_kKIlXhxQ
venngage.com/blog/oscar-racism-interactive-infographic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how many aren't white, but jewish?

so .... this spic deserves an oscar?

I was just gonna say this replace white with jewish then it will make sense but that would be offense so they dont

And all this while my fellow Spics and Ricers don't give a shit. Why are Blacks so entitled? I thought we were equal.

Because black people focus on becoming athletes/rappers. Maybe whites are just better at acting and all the shit that comes with it. We have no problem admitting that blacks are better at sports.

this is why trump won

This is why a lot of the nobs pushing diversity in the media piss me off, they're too black focussed. Hispanics are a vastly more underrepresented group, yet nobody in the media gives a shit about them. Presumably because it's just not as trendy.

Jews are white to everyone except the most racist white people

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

make a fucking black awards if that so hurts xou

#BleachRapMusic

And to jews themselves

kill the boer kill the farmer

all whites will be extinct by 2050

>jewish
>white

Do a graph on how many jews in hollywood compared to their average population.
>B-B-B-BUT JEWS DON'T CONTROL THE MEDI-

but not to themselves. they manufacture the race conflicts while absolving blame from themselves

Goddamn Sup Forums you are just triggered by fucking everything. This is sad.

nice try schlomo

Just because something happens to a minority it's not because they're a minority and you're being racist for assuming that.

The people that produce movies worthy of Oscars are highly disproportionate towards white men, it makes complete sense that they'd be winning them and bigotry would be questionable if they actually were equally represented.

Are they that fucking dumb that they never thought of this or do they know this and they're just being disingenuous?

why the hell do they not care about any of the technical/behind the scenes categories? I want to see those stats.

Judging by the graph below the percentage of winners, these retards want it to directly reflect the US population. Or maybe they just want it in quarters, i don't know anymore.

Why are blacks so sensitive?
Has it ever ocurred to them that there are simply more white directors and that most of them have won fairly.
What do these people think about 3 consecutive best directors being Mexican? I feel happy and not because of MUH RACE but because they are actually talented

>US is only 64% white

top kek, only like 12 years ago they were at 75%

Fuck I want to see this graph with Semites added to both graphs.

Like 50% of Oscars and 2% of the population, I bet they won't complain about that over representation.

>comparing awards from 1980-2016 to the racial makeup of America only in 2016

Good ol' 1610 when america was 100% white

>the demographics were the same in 1980 as they are today

BRAVO CLICKBAIT INFOGRAPHIC

What percentage are jews?

Correction:

>Jews are ethnically European, due to Jews in Europe mixing with the locals for centuries.

>#oscarssoright

Don't care much for you opinions

BUT IT'S ONLY OKAY TO USE IDENTITY POLITICS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHER GROUPS /s

>the graph shows that hispanics and Asians are even more underrepresented
>no one gives fuck because they aren't black
I don't get why they're getting their panties in a twist when it's a difference of 2% for blacks, but a 15% difference for hispanics. Where's the mass Hispanic outcry? Why don't white liberals give a shit about them? And why are they comparing 35 years of Oscars to only current day population statistics?

left looks like Anthony Hopkins and right looks like melting Drew Barrymore.

what does this mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=7K_kKIlXhxQ
and to themselves

How about instead of the demographics of the population they test the demographics of actors

>venngage.com/blog/oscar-racism-interactive-infographic/

Except for hispanics these proportions are like perfect what is the problem

Pretty much follows the demographics of the country. Really makes you think.

Why is Morgan so based?

Women are more racist than men

hmmm

This assumes that demographics have gone unchanged in America when, in reality, in 1980 white people were over 80 percent of the population.

i never realized "Juice" is a hispanic surname.

There are way more niggers than just 13%. I don't but that. It's like 20% nigger at least.

>asians and hispanics won even less
>still complaining about blacks

try going to non major cities

Blacks are ahead of the curve in the gibsmedat market. Other ethnicities can't even compete.

Hispanics are too busy working (low paid, low skilled jobs) and Asians are too busy working (doctors and engineers
) to bitch and complain.

Unemployed white liberals and their pets are the only ones that have the time to care. For the intents and purposes of arguments, Asians in particular, are often grouped with whites because they buck the trend by being a successful minority.

So you did your own census?

>these retards want it to directly reflect the US population

I will never understand why people get this idea that awards have EVER been a reflection of racial demographics.

I just don't get it. They think it should be, but why?

They're basically pushing for people to win BECAUSE of their race while lamenting the very same.

>/s

stop not wanting to kill white people

*breathes In*
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

"Let's point to a Irish or a Spaniard's whiteness 24-7, but never mention my jewishness"

The kikery is so fucking blatant.

May God bless us with a house without kikery and clean from the nigger demons they incite

It seems like slavery is literally the cause of every problem in the US. No one gives a fuck about Asians and Hispanics just because of muh slavery.

niggers complain loudest. i'm asian and i don't give a shit. just get a good job and live out my life.

fuck off chink there are like 50 other variations of chink you all hate and bitch about constantly

i live in american dumbfuck, not china. we don't worry about that shit here.

>Oscar winners - 90% Jewish

sage

Yeah, no natives :^)

Bullshit. My Vietnamese friends bitch about Koreans all the time, and the chinese whine about the Japs and so on.

>my anecdotal experience means that user's anecdotal experiences are the same
You're both fucking retards

what the fuck they have to complain about if they were raised in the west? they bitch about each other in other countries because of the history there. what history do you have as an asian american. that's horseshit.

this was obviously made before trump became president

A- all of them?

Oh my...
How can I become Jewish?

>>Black people make up 12% of the population
but how many actors are black out of the American acting population? Why cant you into statistics?

Uh, so? That pic implies the oscars are surprisingly balanced in relation to population demographics. The slight difference can easily be accounted for when you consider a few other stats, such as crime rate/education/employment vs race. If Blacks want to win more awards, than maybe they should try harder to contribute to civilized society, and their problems would work themselves out.

I wasn't claiming my anecdotal experience was a universal truth, only using it to destroy his. Educate yourself slant eye.
>what history do you have as an asian american.
Asian communities have pretty diverse histories in the US. Chinese, if they've been here for a long time, went through quite a few rough patches. Same for the Japs. They still have insulated communities and old habits die hard. Try actually interacting with people sometime.

>89% Jewish

ftfy

It's impossible to keep up with non-white birth rates.

They're only white when it's convenient for them.

Why do shills keep posting this fake image

They don't care about the truth, they only care about peddling their narrative.

That seems like really obvious projection. I'm sure there are some Jews that flip flop, some tiny minority, but this "convenience" thing is more of a neo-nazi shill thing. You claim people are Jewish only when you're trying to vilify them.

>i'm going to make a study assuming every subsequent president will be liberal or neocon

great logic

blacks are still way over represented since very very few of them have charisma

what are these old habits you talk about? i'm almost 30 and after school, we'd go play N64 and there was a room with black kids, chinese kids , filipino, etc. if you wanted to isolate yourself, you'd probably have like 1 other friend growing up.

what habits were we supposed to pick up growing up in that life? if you want to talk a bunch of old fucks in their 70s, OK then, I guess we should bring up all the racist old white folk then. guess they're just as bad as nigs when it becomes to their bitching too then.

According to this graph, black people should stop fucking whining and Hispanics should start bitching instead.

This is a terrible visualisation and the designer should feel bad.

I'll say to this what I say about a similar controversy at this years Grammys.

It's a circus, essentially. Some of the wealthiest people on Earth get into a room, have the media stare at them and speculate about them, and then congratulate each other in an elaborate and costly ceremony.

There may be a problem with racism at the Academy, but there's a bigger problem of the entire thing being a spectacle that's used to take attention away from problems that directly effect a lot more people, both generally and specifically concerning racism.

the reason Asians and Latinos don't care is because many of them have TV/movies that are in their "native" languages. Blacks are the only ethnic minority group in the U.S. for whom English is their primary language across the board.

So, the English-language media industries are more important to them than to peoples who have movies made in Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, etc.

>muh anecdotes
Get over yourself chinky

>using current racial demographics but including oscar winners since the 80's

>Hispanics are the only group significantly underrepresented
>Because they don't endlessly bitch about it if they don't get nominated

most asian americans don't speak anything beyond english and thousands of wealthy mexicans fly to california every year with the slighest hope of getting into the industry, they do care and you're just making up crap for some reason

>Jews have represented 11 of the last 35 Best Actor wins
>31% of awards for 2% of the population
>And nobody can talk about it
Damn right I'm pissed.