Not sure if anybody cares...

Not sure if anybody cares, but there's currently a shitstorm going on with Star Wars merchandise that also confirmed that the leaked script was real.

Subsidiaries were asked to create toys based on a scene from The Last Jedi in which Kylo Ren trains with robots recreating Luke vs Vader fight from Return, but the scene gets either reshoots or will be edited out.

A similar scene appeared in the leaked script.

We're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which leaked script ? There were so many here on Sup Forums
Care to share a sauce, OP ?

While I'd like if the new movies didn't relentlessly feature callbacks to the OT, I don't really see this as a problem.

Kylo Ren has already been established as a wannabe fan boy who's desperately trying to overcome the fact that he's a mediocre force user so he can live up to his grandfather's legacy.

It depends how strongly they "recreate" it. I mean, you could say elements of the duel at the end of RotJ were recreating the one from ESB, but in a way that was actually done well.

How do you know this?

>wannabe fan boy who's desperately trying to overcome the fact that he's a mediocre force user so he can live up to his grandfather's legacy.
Dang so he's an allegory for the stance the sequels have compared with the OT?

p much

he's also a stand-in for all the real world fanboys

Wouldn't have thought JJ capable of such humbleness to openly admit that his movie can only masquerade as the faint corpse of SW trying to emulate its past self.

what's the shitstorm? that the merchandise people are leaking things? I'm confused.

>there's currently a shitstorm going on

Where exactly? There's literally nothing going on any fucking where.

There's no merchandise leak you lying piece of shit loser fuck.

It would be hilarious if there was an actual toy leak, only because a Luke hologram training dummy is the worst idea ever and Disney needs to have their incompetence exposed.

That a bunch of toy companies were told to make toys based on a scene that's no longer going to be in the movie.

daisy>star wars

i dont care.

>mediocre force user
>in his first scene uses an ability that's never been seen before
>with complete control
>later in the movie he takes thoughts out of rey's head
>gets shot by a rocket launcher and uses the force to stop bleeding
>mediocre

what are you talking about? did you watch the movie?

Buddy, are you actually aware of your made-up bullshit or do you seriously believe your own lies?

Vader was able to stop laser blasts in Empire when Han Solo attacked him. That's not a new ability at all. All force users throughout every single movie were somewhat able to invade and read minds.

Also that "rocket" Kylo Ren was shot with was Chewie's bowcaster and he didn't stop the bleeding with any force magic at all. He was wounded and was feeding off his pain the entire time.

Link to leaked script?

it's fanfic-tier, OP is a liar

Stopping blasts still takes some force. Sure maybe he was focused on that the whole time as the teenager he is, but Kylo is being presented as a strong force user.

What the fuck did this leaked script say? Come on OP, fill us in.
Felicity>daisy

I don't give a shit, user. Stop twisting facts to your liking in order to prove something you fucking piece of human garbage.

Actually multiple people involved with toys and merchandising have shared similar details on the subject, we're talking the same people who gave us first solid info about TFA based on yet undisclosed toy designs.

If I recall correctly the training droids were in the script leak with Lando having an secret affair with Leia.

>multiple people involved with toys and merchandising have shared similar details on the subject
>we're talking the same people who gave us first solid info about TFA based on yet undisclosed toy designs

Who are these people? Where exactly is this info coming from? There's absolutely nothing about any of this utter bullshit on any other platform on the internet. If there was in fact a shitstorm of some sort we' obviously know about this.

The source is your ass.

This happens very often though, that's stupid. SW fans are fucking idiots.

There is no leaked script. It's a bait thread.

are you kidding me?

kylo ren is clearly the strongest force user in TFA. DESU he's probably stronger than Luke or Vader.

Is this the leaked script with the magical force tree with the cain and abel shit?

I'll force my cock up your little virgin asshole.

>Ren studies Luke's fighting during his duel with Vader where he was young, inexperienced, headstrong, emotionally overwhelmed, physically overwhelmed, and got his ass handed to him

Why not study RotJ Luke, or better yet, Luke as an experienced, older Jedi?

Or better yet, why the fuck does Ren even need to do this? Didn't Luke fucking train him? Obviously he would know Luke's style.

>Or better yet, why the fuck does Ren even need to do this? Didn't Luke fucking train him? Obviously he would know Luke's style.
Cuz then they wouldn't be able to split this fucking franchise into three more "films" with X-amount of spinoffs

This leaked script?

Bullshit.

Leia did not get #blacked.

please dont be this script

>Subsidiaries were asked
SAUCE?????????????????????

>Vader was able to stop laser blasts in Empire when Han Solo attacked him. That's not a new ability at all. All force users throughout every single movie were somewhat able to invade and read minds.
How is dodging or blocking a shot with your hand in any way the same as freezing a blaster bolt midair while casually chatting with and interrogating a prisoner?

I know this is bait but no one is stronger than Vader. Anakin is literally the force incarnate. I think Rey probably is too. That's how they'll explain her being so good right off. Her and Anakin are basically the same being. You know, pottery and all that.

Enlighten me, nerd. I'm not well educated in the maths and physics of the force.

Huh, I guess reddit is useful sometimes.
>pic related, Mexican toy leaked

Samefagging here but I want to expand on this thought.

Rey and Kylo are both reincarnations of Anakin. Anakin was the chosen one. That prophecy dealt with balancing the force. That's why he was both good (Anakin) and evil (Vader). Both of those sides were reincarnated into Rey and Kylo. In what respect, I think it's too early to say.

Putting your hand up to block something is entirely different than freezing that object in mid air. If you can't understand that then you are probably retarded

It's the same thing, kid.

This. Could someone post the leaked script?

It really isn't you fucking moron.

What script is this?

It's probably more to do with the technical limitations of the time, or more simply, not coming up with the idea.

Rogue One's Vader catches a blaster shot and fires it back, for example.

You can't just say "THE leaked script" there have been many.

Be more specific.

Do tell.

no no no no no. Not this one. Please, not this one. Is there a scene of Kylo fighting a robot Luke? I don't remember reading that. That script was so bad, my goodness.

It wasn't Luke, it was Luuke.

fuck you memer
It was bigger Luke

if han is dead, show me the body

han is not dead.
snoke has the body.
snoke is plagueis.
plagueis can reanimate the dead
han's life will be used to control kylo ren

>Script
>Reads like a novel

Vader uses the force the deflect the shot from Han's blaster and to shunt the pain away from the limb that was hit, this is made all the more easy by the fact that Han shot at a robotic limb so Vader well could have just shut off the pain receptors in that hand and tanked the shot.

Ren stopped shot from a larger blaster in mid air dead, stopping what should have been a significant amount of kinetic energy and then simply held the bolt in place as a show of force while he talked with Poe.

There is a large difference between stopping a speeding train with your mind and being able to take a train to the face.

That's the one with Leia having a relationship with Lando?

>teenager
Adam Driver is 33 years old.

In canon, Kylo Ren is 29 years old. 6 years older than Anakin when he became Vader.

You had to go there user.
biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

There were figures for characters in TFA who never appeared.

>trains with robots recreating fights from the past

Are we getting Proxybots?

just replayed this a few days ago

FUCK Sith Master

They should be smart enough to just keep him dead, Ford is seventy-something.

Why wouldn't Johnson have the Order clone Anakin? Then they could keep him blocked off, run psychometric tests on him and slowly integrate him into their system of governance?

They could also use the Anakin clone to mess with Luke's head.

Fun game, one of my all time favorites.

>Kazdan was the hardest fight on SM
>Destroying the Sky Hook on SM was fucking painfully slow
It's the game I'm the most proud of getting 100% in along with all the DLC.

pretty sure ford agreed to do TFA with the stipulation that they kill the solo character permanently.

however, he is doing another indiana jones movie for 2019, soooo yeah. he moved like grandpa in TFA so another indiana movie is going to be weird.

now this would be better than the other proposed vader theories. although it would still be lame, just not as lame as the other vader theories.

Ford hates SW and only appeared in TFA because the mouse blackmailed him with tapes of him fucking 12yr-old thai hookers

>Lando having an secret affair with Leia
Top cuck. Bravo Disney, bravo.

>Vader was able to stop laser blasts
he deflected them with his robotic hand

the film is being worked on at multiple locations, leaks happen.

is this some mike zeroh bullshit