Can't ruse the ruser

Can't ruse the ruser.

Rebels thread.

Will season 3 be the last? I love it but wouldn't mind as Pre-A New Hope is getting boring boring for me and was never an area I was hugely interested in.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
youtu.be/Q3LEtw2gIs4?t=55m11s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't Mads Mikkelsen doing his voice?

It's his brother, Lars

this show is a weird mix of kiddy cartoon plots and legit star wars. I like it more than clone wars with the less weird animation.

Which episodes contain Thrawn?

I don't want to watch this series in completion, but I did read the Zahn books and wouldn't mind seeing some Thrawn.

An episode is 23 mins each. It takes one day to blow through a season if you have the time.

Season 3.

I'd humbly suggest the openers and finales of each season. they are quite good.

>Will season 3 be the last?

I fucking hope so. They should just cancel it at this point. Rebels has been pretty fucking dsappointing so far compared to Clone Wars. And it looks like the next two episodes are going to be filler again before they wrap up the season with Obi-Wan vs Maul and Thrawn:

>18. "Secret Cargo"
>19. "Double Agent Droid"
>20. "Twin Suns"
>21. "Zero Hour: Part 1"
>22. "Zero Hour: Part 2"

Some episodes he only has brief appearances but the season 3 plot is that he's been brought in to the sector the Rebels crew operates in.

The only thing they mess up is they somehow magnify the question of why aren't thrawn's hyperspace deduction tricks SOP already, if they are so easy.

Where do you negroes even download this shit I can't find fucking torrents

Look harder you lazy helpless piece of shit. I've literally torrented the new episode last night.

Well they are different shows. Clone Wars never had any real direction. And had some really stupid meandering filler episodes.

Rebels has much less filler and those episodes still have minor connections to the story line.

But if you distill Rebels it's GOAT. the openers and finales are amazing.

And the new shit it covers isn't full on retarded like the Celestials, it's something half way interesting like the Bendu.

I may be wrong but I also think the end of season 3 is going to play into Rogue one(duh) and wait for it.... Episode 8.

Y'arr Matey

>tfw when no kalus, kanan adventures

feels bad man.

are there any lewd moments in Rebels?

Spoonfeed me you fucking twat

Eat shit

>21. "Zero Hour: Part 1"

The Ghost crew lose their jobs and learn about the small print in their Job contract for the Rebel Alliance.

Will season 3 be the last?

No Season 4 is all but confirmed.

As long as Disney is willing to throw money at Star Wars they'll keep on shitting out content on a regular basis.

Rebels is literally the filler for the annual movies. They need something to bridge the gap for the Han Solo movie.

Expect an official announcement for S4 fairly soon.

maybe like once or twice but i'll have to find it

Here's one that lewd if taken out of context

> that made me hard.

That nose is huuuuuuuge

I really hope Disney lets them animate The Siege of Mandalore after they finish Rebels. I want to see Ahsoka and Rex surviving Order 66 and seeing the fall of the Republic. Especially since what we see of Order 66 is so fucking brief for being arguably the most important moment in the Star Wars saga.
They're almost done with Season 4, which I think is going to be the last. I agree that the Rebels era was never especially interesting, but I feel like they've done an incredible job expanding the lore and creating interesting stories considering how handicapped they are by Disney.

Can we go back to having Sabinefags all over the thread? I'm sick of seeing this shitty beady-eyed bitch all over the place.

Apparently the show is greenlit for seven seasons and will end after the Battle of Jakku.

Bullshit. Source?

It'll get canned before than. This show isn't popular like the clone wars was.

They said Rebels will continue as long as people watch it and they already said that the Battle of Scarif would be featured at some point.

I love how she fails so hard to be like Ventress even though it's obvious that's where they were going with her.

I still wish they'd just used Barriss, ffs.

Barriss' fate was going to be revealed in Season 8 of TCW.

The worst thing about Rebels is that it feels so small scale. A galaxy wide rebellion should be told from multiple perspectives across several different sectors and star systems.

The main characters weren't that bad but they definitely needed to have their stories intersect with other groups that we could follow. If this was my first exposure to Star Wars, I'd think Lothal was some kind of capital world or something.

And Zeb and Ezra still feel superfluous. Just give us Kanan and Hera, with maybe Sabine thrown in from time to time.

>it's a Chopper episode

This post makes me not want to watch even a single episode of this show

Maybe it will end up with this. Sabine left the group for Mandalore didn't she? (I haven't seen the latest few eps. Don't care bout spoilers btw.)

It's still comfy and mostly ties up Ahsoka's story, but anyone coming off Clone Wars will be disappointed by the lack of grit, the smaller cast of characters and the relatively low key fleet engagements.

I heard the next season will be the last, with the possible spinoff involving Sabine and the Mandalore power struggles.

Not that user, but I am in grad school with a wife, a house, and a dog, and also train as a competitive runner. I choose not to spend a full day watching TV. That said, what would be the most efficient way to watch Thrawn on Rebels? How can I maximize my exposure in as little time as possible?

here's one just for (you)uuuuuu

>tfw to intelligent for Rebels

Rebels was picked up for its story, not individual seasons. The renewals are just for press hits

twitch

.tv/jrtwitch1/v/86505067?t=37m25s

And in an interview :

youtu.be/Q3LEtw2gIs4?t=55m11s

>Kristian: The question is, how long can - because Clone Wars could go as long as they wanted to for a while because it was only a (can't tell what he says) - how long do you see Rebels going, how long do you think is the amount of seasons you think it could work, or maybe is too much, too little from the storytelling aspect?

FPJ: I'd say...for me...and this isn't a Disney plan or a Lucas plan, I think we have 6 seasons that would make logical sense, not each one being a year, I'm not saying it's the same amount of time between each season. That said, I think their plan is somewhere between 5 and 7, closer to 7. And as long as they want to do it, I'll do it.

>and this isn't a Disney plan or a Lucas plan

This isn't how the real world works, my gullible little user. These guys are obligated to say whatever it is that sells their product because, at the end of the day, that is what pays their rent and puts food on their tables.

So, whatever it is they might have planned, Disney has the last word in it.

try reading the full post before typing out an stupidreply.

FPJ was giving his own opinion on how long Rebels could go(6 seasons) and then says he thinks that their plan is "somewhere between 5 and 7, closer to 7"

Sure thing user

The Siege of Mandalore has to be up there with Jodorowsky's Dune in terms of unmade shit that I want to see on screen. Hearing Filoni describe his plans makes me excited like a little kid. If he can convince Disney that there's an audience for it then they might let him make a TV movie to show it.

If you're so short on time just go on youtube and search "Star Wars Rebels Thrawn Scenes". The whole show is practically on youtube in the form of short clips.

I think the fact that they haven't made it into either a comic or book like the Maul and Ventress stories leads me to believe that Filoni either knows or strongly believes Disney will let him animate it after he finishes with Rebels.

I'm with you, I want to hear that story so fucking badly.

Since Filoni is now the head of the animation division I wouldn't be surprised if he's working on getting the Siege of Mandalore animated