What kind of soccer leagues are popular in USA?

What kind of soccer leagues are popular in USA?

none because soccer is fucking GAY

For me it's NASL

Children's leagues are popular. It's a great sport for young children, they can run up and down on he grass under a beautiful spring sky, there is no need for them to know what the fuck is going on, they get an orange slice at the break and ten, at the end of the season, they all get a trophy.

local recreational leagues for children (usually girls)

La liga are popular in usa?

I'm sorry i mean foreign leagues

The Premier League

Because watching men in spandex isn't gay at all

Apart, for example la liga are popular in usa?

I've lived in 7 different major US cities throughout my life and have visited 48 states at one point or another on business. I meet thousands of different people a year and usually break the ice with small talk about sports. Out of all the people I've met in this country over the years, literally one individual gave two shits about soccer in any capacity. He claimed to be an Arsenal fan. I don't know who these American proxies are that are trying to shill the sport on this board, but it's egregiously disingenuous. If these posters are for real, at the very least, they are non-existent in the business sector (i.e. people who actually have and spend money).

The fact is, soccer has and will always remain an activity for children in this country, a reason for mothers to get out of the house and gossip with each other while the kids play a non-contact game chasing a ball around. Youth soccer season runs almost year round, so it has that advantage over other youth sports. Once kids are old enough, though, they almost without exception drop it to focus more intently on our adult sports. This post isn't meant to trigger soccer fans into replying to it, whether you're really from America, or some international fan reading this. It's just the way it is here. The more you know.

good pasta

depends on what you mean by "popular"
professional sawker is largely irrelevant/unknown to Americans and despite new-age streaming the majority of sports is still watched either on TV or at the stadium. The Premier League is pretty much the only foreign league that gets semi-consistent broadcasting in the states, La Liga or Ligue 1 might have an odd game or two broadcaster here in a season but nowhere near as much as PL. College Students are probably the most interested in foreign soccer, on campus you'll probably see a few people wearing different jerseys every day but working adults don't know shit about foreign leagues.

What kind of soccer leagues are showing on TV?

hot

Of the female variety.

Preferably pre-highschool travelers.

For the MILFs in attendence, of course.

Texas you are intolerant as usual

Oh, sorry. Then none, really. It's a niche sport here, popular with immigrants, a certain type of hipster, and parents whose children are in the youth league.

Who the fuck knows? You'd have to follow soccer to know that, and as we've been saying, nobody here really follows soccer.

I have heard of "La Liga" from scrolling past threads here on Sup Forums, I cannot recall ever having heard of it in any other context.

>nobody here really follows soccer
>country is literally filled with nothing but mexicans and hipsters
yeah, whatever you say, Jerome.

I looked it up, beIN Sports averaged 200k viewers per la liga game aired

NFL

Mostly Liga MX and Premier League, catch the popular team playing from La Liga, Argentina, Brazil and Urugay once in a while.
We have the spanish package, so maybe thats why we get those leagues best matches?
But even without, you get Liga MX and Premier League

>la liga
wow, who gives a shit. tell me the numbers of the Premier league and the Champions League

If there were a woman's soccer league where they were professional-level athletes but who played completely naked and didn't wear cleats so they wouldn't accidentally break each other in the game. Also most contact is a red flag so if they're going to collide they have to push themselves away by putting their hands on each other's tits.

They're also not just allowed but required to do at least two dives each per game in the course of normal play, can be at any time, but they don't get fouls called just for diving.

I did it lads, I fixed true football.

based texas

Threadly reminder that the ratings for the MLS playoffs lost everytime to the lowest rated national college football game (the Mountain West game of the week)

not for long desu

liga mx guey

>ywn hit on a chicana and pretend to like her rival team

>women anywhere actually caring about any sporting team whatsoever

That is called mimicry

I think it goes:

Premier League
La Liga
Liga MX

No idea where Ligue 1 and Serie A go, but they're definitely above Meme LS, even with their limited exposure here.

>Premier League
Basically the only clubs that anyone cares about here are Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, and Liverpool.

>Liga Mx
All their "American" fans are immigrants that look like pic related

>La Liga
Barca and Real Madrid. Everyone else is irrelevant.

> Serie A
There's a few Roma and Juve fans here. Most of them are Italian American.

>MLS
Most Americans despise this meme league. All their fans are try hard "hooligans"

Everything else is literally watch our league tier here

This feel desu

>Basically the only clubs that anyone cares about here are Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, and Liverpool.
A bit like england then.

The most watched league is liga MX, but nobody other than mexicans give a crap about that crappy league. Other than that, I'd say that football enthusiasts aren't really into a any, only bits of some. They don't care about the EPL, or liga, they watch only if Barcelona, Real, or ManU is playing.

Thats why you suck at it

none. anyone who says otherwise is a college faggot who doesn't know anything about the real world outside of his insulated campus. there are literally no popular soccer leagues in the united states.

heheheh yeah bro that would be epic all those titties XD also add oil if you know why ;)))

MLS, bundesliga, champions and epl are the only ones I’ve ever seen on tv outside a Barca-real. If I had to guess, it would probably go champions>epl>mls>bundes but I honestly have no idea

i seriously. doubt the most watched league is la liga. i have literally never seen a la liga game outside of el clasico on any TV channel that wasn't soccer-specific. it's definitely the premier league

>no tot'num or west ham
cmon guy