Ellen DeGeneres

Sup Forums never talks about her. What's your take on Ellen Degeneres.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv8nE3Tlwa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shes a degenerate

Looks like a typical French woman

many years ago kids and adults used to admire people who invented things or had many skills, or perhaps were very good at something.

today we have people admiring political con artists such as this freak who have no other skill in life outside of manipulating people, and current events/tagedies to cater to as many people as possible and somehow end out as being seen as a voice of reason, a saint, even though they have never actually done anything to make society a better place.

talk shows are cancer. as with every talk show celeb. i say burn em all.

>Ellen Degenerate

In all honesty though, she doesn't seem that bad or even relevant to anything. She's gay and all but I haven't heard of her spewing SJW bullshit, or at least she's so irrelevant if she has that it hasn't reached me.

She's not even worth talking about in my opinion

Its in her family name. What more is there to talk about?

She's terrible. I don't like her at all. What gets me is she's the acceptable face of degeneracy. Kids watch her because its got their favourite celebrities on.in between that and the dancing theirs often reference to fag and other sjw issues. Always on the affirmative.

So she hard out bluepilling lots of kids. For that she's just.... just.... I have no words.

Didn't her wife leave her cos she 'needed dick'?

Her first girlfriend in NOrleanes went completely insane and killed herself. The blonde chick with the long hair that was living with her only did it for the money. She was a failed actress and discovered another way to live the celebrity life. That was until she obviously couldn't take tonguing her out anymore.

i find her disgusting on so many levels.

I'd have more respect for her if I didn't know she was gay. Not because I oppose gays, but because I don't see what's so relevant about her sexuality. Why do homosexuals tell us about their sexuality every 5 minutes? Why do they have to tell the whole world? Do they just want attention?

You make it sound as if that's all she ever talks about herself.

Who?

Who fucking cares, just another kike tool
>degeneres
>degenerate
Name says it all

Like her name implies, she degenerate.

>post tfw you realize Finding Dory likely got good reviews only because Ellen Degenerates was in it

Don't know who she is desu.

>She's gay and all but I haven't heard of her spewing SJW bullshit

I don't know, I feel like I've seen her spew it quite a bit.

Also

>she's so irrelevant

Not saying I like her, and I DO think she gets too much praise... but she is not irrelevant at all.

Like Beyonce -- I can't understand the slovenly admiration but I know she is popular and relevant... unfortunately.

If she wasn't gay, she would not have half the rabid popularity and admiration she has.

I like Conan though

Ellen
The little man who likes to dance.

She's funny, she's not a hyper SJW or anything.

Nomen omen

Another """lesbian"""
As much as I dislike Milo he's completely right about dykes

Because we literally no nothing about the spouses and dating lives of other celebrities.

Consumer-ready Disney cartoon character made flesh. Just enough smugness and television earnestness to keep the average daytime TV viewer happy and immobile. Completely deplorable as an entertainer.

That said, I have nothing against her.

Ugly dyke,what else is there to talk about?

Seems like a nice lady. I'll pray for her.

>why do homosexuals tell us about their sexuality every 5 minutes? Why do they have to tell the whole world? Do they just want attention?

because they need their own social engineering to hype that stuff so they become more accepted and relevant in society. plus, people are usually straight so if you're gay how exactly would you know if somebody else is, unless you socialize the fuck out of being gay and embrace that. otherwise they wouldn't even meet other gays.

Blue Pilled
NOLA / WhoDat
Seems nice
Good job
Likes vaginas and breasts

Mentally ill dyke who should be locked up in a mental institution

I liked her in finding nemo/ dory

Those giveaways sure do make good ratings.
Her jokes are a generous 3/10

Hey guys did you know Ellen is gay?

Just wondering because it's not something they tell us often

throwing their unnecessary flamboyance in all of our faces

She shills the shit out of Shillary by having her on her show more than once, which was fine because it just showed how awkward and out of touch Hillary is with everyone. That bitch is a fucking robot

Ellen the Degenerate

SHE KNOWS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pv8nE3Tlwa0

2:54

A talented woman who managed to get on Johnny Carson AND was called by him to sit next to him.

On the first go. Do you realise how significant that is?

Moreover she was broke and her lover just died shortly before the appearance.

She's worked hard to become a millionaire. Not too funny but she's alright.

Same

She seems really friendly and I feel bad for her (I have male version of her disease)

Her old stand up is pretty good. It's a shame she's become a dancing lesbian.

She's unfunny and a shill for Hillary.

That's all you really need to know

Ellen DeGenerate, but otherwise I enjoy her fairly well.

She's one of those people I don't necessarily mind having around. I'll take her over Le Current Year Man any day.

another JIDF-created, forum-sliding thread?

wow...you guys are really on a roll!

to the goyim ITT: create more redpill threads

Washed up unfunny comedienne from the mid 1990's who now has an "approachable homosexual" character that flyover state Grandmothers can tacitly approve of in the same way they had tacitly approved of Liberace in the 1970's and 1980's where their are accepted because (I don't care what they do in their private lives as long as it stays in Hollywood). Then they are used to softly sell the grandmothers of the world on degeneracy and Hillary (who would had gladly gassed Ellen 8-16 years ago despite being a clam-bumping dyke herself).

Because other STRAIGHT celebrities never flaunt their sexuality right? Face it Sup Forums degeneracy is a problem of the century, it's not exclusive of faggots.