At what age are you ineligible to play college football...

At what age are you ineligible to play college football? Does playing at a community college count as years played in the NCAA? Is there any other league for development before you enter the NFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kellydonnelly14?lang=en
twitter.com/Terrion_/status/549320946646257664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Weinke
twitter.com/kellydonnelly14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

23 is the last year you are eligible to play sports in college.

Wasn't Brandon Weeden like fucking 28 in college football

yeah and he won the Heisman I think

there's been a 40 yr old QB i think in college mulignan collision (aka dementia ball)

for all sports?

NEED to stick my dick in right

That's assuming you start playing at 18.

Assuming you don't redshirt or apply for an extra year of eligibility, you have 4 years to play varsity college sports. Your community college sports only count if it's a varsity sport in a NCAA league. Playing club sports does not count against eligibility.

There is no age limit. I went to college late, at 26 after I was in the military, and was friend with other older veteran students. I know of at least 1 guy who was 28 and played Div 1 varsity baseball with the 18-22 year olds.

You could conceivably go play college sports at 50, assuming you never took any money in your life to play sports professionally, as that invalidates your eligibility. So LeBron can't go and play for Duke at 45 once he retires from the NBA, even if it is his first time at college

Coon Collide

twitter.com/kellydonnelly14?lang=en

This

You have 4 years of eligibility total, and absolutely can NOT have been a professional at any point. There's no age limit as far as I know

what's keeping a 26 year old steroid monkey from playing football then?

>all she posts about is rap and being a slut
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I feel like that's like 50% of cfb players bro

the american sports system is just pants in head retarded

I could understand this in the 60s when you didn't know the rest of the world existed, but now with globalisation? if you refuse to adopt the international ways I can't tell if it's mass retardation or just north korea-tier brainwashing

Nothing. It's a good way to get a college education, but if you're already that old you more than likely won't be moving onto the next level

Why change our entire sports infrastructure for only the reason of being the same as everyone else?

Because it's way better?
Maybe you are ok with "rooting" for franchises that can just move to another city and change the name if they don't sell enough tickets
Maybe you are ok with the draft system that awards the worst team of the season with the best player

twitter.com/Terrion_/status/549320946646257664

lol...

The draft and salary caps is objectively a good system and as a result teams actually have to work to stay at the top instead of just spend more money. I agree about teams moving but theres really nothing we can do about that. The only team I support is older than most euro soccer teams so leaving is very unlikely and would cause a lot of ill will

>You should stop cheering for the teams you've cheered for your whole life

Great point, must be muh branewashing. Let's cheer for whichever team has more oil money! I live leagues where the 15th best team is 3000:1 to win the championship, that's pretty great!

Draft idea is horrible.

>salary caps
This i like though.

>The draft and salary caps is objectively a good system and as a result teams actually have to work to stay at the top instead of just spend more money
In the international way, besides the English clubs who have foreign owners, all the money you have you made it by selling players, tickets, tv money, club members paying their membership, and money from winning titles

This is where you get awarded for your job, not getting a 1st pick in the draft because you were the worst team of the season, in basketball leagues outside your country or any other sport league you get your players by your Youth academy, the more you invest there the better players you produce. You have kids playing for the same club since they are 10 years old and they don't snake you because they want more money, something is really common in american sports

Football clubs with a private owner are a really, really small minority

Clubs like Bayern, Real Madrid and Barcelona made their money out of winning titles and selling players

and arena football while it lasted

yeah i can see that. someone would unlikely have the skillset and the drive to go to the nfl.

brandon weeden and chris weinke did though

Wrong, I played golf in college and the dude I was paired with at Nationals was 47 years old lol

What about psg, city, man u, Chelsea, juve? They're all pretty inconsequential, right?

A small minority, also they suck at international level

I would lol if we saw a /fit/ 28 year old with the body of ronnie coleman at lb or something and then gets drafted the next year

lol

Not only is your post half wrong, it's a shadow of the initial shit you talked

Anyone got her Facebook or Instagram? I can't find it

it's on her twitter i think

yeah alright

That's not true. BYU has old dudes who spend their early 20s on Mormon missions.

>I SHARE THE SAME OPINION
>BUT SHE'S A GIRL SO SHE'S DUMB
user your "nice guy" is showing

>tfw the first post in a thread is an unequivocally yet believably wrong answer
:(
I hate misinformation

how cute

found it, it's private

I'd pay 20ARK for an hour with her

I can't find it. Link?

Link? I'll add this nasty whore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Weinke

Won the Heisman at 28. As far as eligibility goes, looks like you can play professionally, before, just not in that sport as Weinke had played baseball in the Blue Jays minor league system before enrolling at FSU.

mmm
catholic girls love BBC

You now remember the 28 year old rookie QB

>this girl is a cumdump for her schools black fellas whilst we're on Sup Forums

>

if you cycle through her pics she goes to prom with a white guy so I dont get why you guys think she's a black cum dump just cuz she listens to the weeknd

some guy in South Carolina played in his 50s

twitter.com/kellydonnelly14

I truly regret checking her...

...and I want you to feel the same way

This is an 18+ board, kiddo.

BREHS

she on the darkside

See
She probably gets spitroasted by tyrone and quantavious on the regular.

Lul small dicked fags on Sup Forums are so insecure
Glad I'm not white :^)

Nope. Totally wrong.

BYU is the example that immediately comes to mind. Most of their team takes 2 years off to serve Mormon missions, then comes back and plays. They have guys into their late 20s playing.

Wonder what would have happened to him if he went somewhere else but the Browns.
He never had a chance.

I remember this to be true

if I go to a highschool volley ball game alone will I get put on a list ?

Someone repond

The draft is not about "rewarding mediocrity", its about parity. Nobody wants to see the same team win every year.

Its also easy to whine about relocation but you need to remember all the major cities in North America are not within a 2 hour drive of each other.