Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about these?

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about these?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jXSfd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw didn’t fall for the Kizer and Watshit meme

Wilson has a ring and Roethlisberger has two. Plus Can has a Super Bowl appearance. They'll be fine

The problem is black athletes only know how to out athletic each other at the pre-pro levels of their careers, and coaches are all too willing to ruin their QBs pro future for some easy HS wins. By the time they get to the NFL they realize they have to pass the fucking ball and not just be a third RB it's too late and none of them get rings unless they have a top 5 defense all time.

born leaders

>why can't I hold all these haters?

>14TD 11INT 83.0 RTG

top kek m8

mike evans is so fucking dumb
like light speed retarded
remember thinking this watching hard knocks
dude's just stupid

Faggot ass nigger couldn't even beat old man Peyton in the Owl

boy, they sure are mad

>Roethlisberger has two
Subtle kek

He couldn't beat Denver's defense. Peyton didn't do shit in that Owl.

its JUST Mike Evans, y'know

>Roethlisberger has two
honorary black man

you mean couldn't beat the refs, no way goddell wasn't gonna let his golden boy go out with a loss

didn't the panthers also set some record for total offensive yards too?

They won’t. We’re the minority now the world left us white men behind.

> God of Stolen Laptops

>The refs
Top wew

>God of Destroying Elite 2ndaries

>implying Talib shouldn't have been ejected in the first quarter
>implying Cam didn't have multiple uncalled late hit penalties

> Goes to Super Bowl from weak conference
> Gets BTFO
> Team shits the bed every season following
great leadership

Dude my shitty ass bottom of the barrel colts embarrassed Denver that year. A 15-1 panthers team shouldn't have problems.
>muh dirty play
No shit Aqib Talib literally poked Dwayne Allen's eye out and Indy still won lmao

only so much he can do when his WR corps and oline get worse every year, not his fault their GM is trash

that's a bit different than trying to rip someone's helmet off while they're still wearing it

> Heuh
> Dats funny ....coming from a female

> I'm an MVP Quarterback
> OHSHIT---I LOST TED.GINN.JR!!!!

Will the seashits actually be better without Sherman?

They're fucked. Thomas is the most important player in their secondary and he's still on the field, but the numbers produced when Thomas, Sherman, and Chancellor are on the field together are GOAT defensive numbers. When even one is missing they fall to average at best.
archive.is/jXSfd

Hmm, there's something about these teams that's different from the Panthers, what is it. Something round and shiny.

This is it. Players of both races suffer from coaching stereotypes. In this case, black QBs are expected to be mobile at cost of developing their pocket ability (or seeking out the black QBs with better pocket rather than mobile potential) and while this works well in HS/college it falls flat on its face in the NFL so there's a talent bottleneck.

Possibly, but not without their safeties.

*dabs respectfully*