>RIDING THROUGH THIS WORLD
>gotta get outta guns
>MUH KIDS
>chase scene
>Jesus Christ

But what bout muh family??!!!

ayy hermano que no?

JAYSUS CHROIST JACKIE BOY

I'm on season 2 why did him and Gemma start fucking? Seems completely out of left field.

MUH BOIS

He eats her out like once nigga.

This show's quality went downhill pretty quick. I watched it till the end but fuck that ending.

>He eats her out like once nigga.
But why? Also it looked like he felt the inside of her vagina with his penis before feeling too guilty.

>show tried to take a moral high ground on guns due to the creators irl political views in response to a shooting

Absolute trash

I watched this show as it aired and I can't decide if the quality really delcined as much as I thought it did or if my tastes just changed. I don't have the patience to go back and watch it again to determine this.

It declined.

talk to the spics and lets get a weapons deal set up then we need to deal with the blowblack from the niggers and make sure to smooth things over with the chinks

No, it was shit from the beginning.
>I watched it till the end but fuck that ending.
Why? I thought it was fitting that Jax went out like the little pussy he was

someone give me a quick rundown on the show, i stopped watching after Tara got killed by Gemma

I gave up on this halfway through season 4. It just seemed to get worse and worse. From reading this thread it doesn't look like I missed much.

Well tgemma memes its some chinese fuck so they start fucking with the chinese but they find out so they figure, someone ratted. Jax thinks its jury. He kills jury in a talk cuz he goes like "YER DAD JAX". Then eventually jax finds out it was his mom and not the chinese. Ofcourse that cancercop was there so he blasts them both. Then they find out it wasnt jury who ratted so by club rules jax has to fuckin die. So he goes out on his own terms by crashing in a fucking truck like his dad.

Went out like a pussy, just like his old man

lmao, sounds terrible

I mightve missed some other shit that happened but that's all I remember.

The problem with this show was that it killed off too many good, well rounded characters too quickly. The charm of the first few seasons was the big club dynamic and the old breed vs. the new generation themes. Think about who was actually left by the time the last season aired. They had to cast literal fill ins to make that fucking table not look so pitiful.

F

Who the FUCK was Sam Crow?

Friendly reminder that Clay was right

The club didn't deserve Clay.

Sons
Anarchy
Motorcycle
Club
Redwood
Original

he wouldnt have been so crazy if he had a full sack