Who was best Skins girl and why is it Cassie?

who was best Skins girl and why is it Cassie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rz4HiB368U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's ugly hot

Effy is the only right answer
normie answer? maybe, but she's just the hottest girl user

The teacher that Chris was fucking.

>tfw didn't know this shit had a 7th season
I don't like this show, hits the feels too much. I can't stand watching brats do all the crazy shit I wanted to do when I was their age. Little shits.

There's no generation that is this promiscuous, it's just ridiculous.

Is that the incest girl from Game of Thrones?

yep.

Yeah she is. When I read your post I thought you were implying she was Myrcella but yeah she was Crasters daughter who is fucking Sam

cooks conclusion is great

This, although Michelle was pure sex too

In one of the earlier episodes, she wakes up after a big house party and wipes something sticky off her face. What the implication that that was cum? She gave someone a blowjob?

Why are bunnies the best girls ? Post more bunnies

no

They ruined her when they brought her back for another season. Should have just let it be.

Then what was it supposed to be

Either Grace or Effy is the hottest Skins girl.

Cook's story is the best one for real.

"I'm at the end of the world on the edge of things, and I think about letting go. I think about falling."

It's funny that at first I thought this series was just about teenagers partying, having sex, and doing drugs with zero repercussions. And then a few years later when I'm thinking back on the series, I realize that almost none of the character's parents are shown to genuinely care about their kids and it's revealed that Tony and the gang have a bad reputation among the rest of their peer's parents. Skins is showing what happens when parents don't care and let their kids run a little too wild.

One thing I really liked about Skins was how each episode explicitly focused on a single individual from the friend group but would still tie in other characters and move the plot forward. Are there any other shows that do this?

That's Gilly from GoT m8

You're right to a degree, but then when anyone's parents tried to be responsible the show played them as a villain, e.g Grace's dad, Anwar's mum etc.

It was some type of pudding in a pot

Hello I really like This Is England. Will I like Skins? I dont know why I think they are related I just do.

Because she's a cute and she reminded me of a gril I actually liked irl. That was shit.

They're not alike at all really, Skins likes to pretend it's a deep meaningful character study like TIE, but really its just a bunch of 18-30 year old 'screenwriters' living out their fantasies vicariously

Spoken like someone who's never had an insane girlfriend with an eating disorder.

It's not as fun as they make it look in this.

dunno why but i loved Sketch, the stalker in second season.

back dimples

Truth.

God, you're all so fucking wrong.

literally the worst, and not even slightly attractive.

It's Cassie because she has the best episodes.

Effy is a forced non-character.

Nice trips, unfortunately you're wrong. Never seen or heard of This Is England, but Skins definitely manages to be poignant in many ways. It drops the ball hard in season 2 with Jal and Chris, however.

>tall blue eyed blonde with perfect body and perfect face
>not even slightly attractive
Maybe if you don't like women, faggot.

I liked the lesbian redhead twin in gen 2. Her blonde gf was cute too.

>freckles

it's god's way of saying the milk has gone bad

>moon face
>fridge body
>either of these being perfect

Manlets detected.

>not liking boxy freckled slags
>somehow makes someone short

>"I-i don't like her because s-she has several imperfections like...uh...freckles (yeah, that) and...err... because she looks like a slag and... well her face is...n-not that perfect...and entirely not because she's way more taller than me and because she looks like the girls who laughed at me at the school"
Yeah, man I totally believe you ;^)

are you fucking kidding?
Here, rewatch the episode and reconsider your misguided opinion:
youtu.be/rz4HiB368U0

Effy is the HOTTEST Skins girl, but she is the WORST Skins girl by a country mile. I'd rather deal with Sketch stalking me than date Effy.

>watching past season 2

Correct answer is season 1 effy.

because shes innocent, vulnerable and I want to stroke her hair

>these 2 for 2nd and 3rd though

>how each episode explicitly focused on a single individual from the friend group but would still tie in other characters and move the plot forward. Are there any other shows that do this?

arrested development season 4 although thats nothing like skins

>you will never be young again
I cant handle shows like this anymore. I dont care if they are corny and have aged poorly.

I knew people like Sid. I knew people like Chris. I knew people like Cassie. They all pretty much ended up the same too

> Cassie fanboy
> perfect girl (because I probably like damaged women or something like that)
> wish she was in something popular so everyone could see what a good actress Hannah is
> 5 years later
> Game of thrones a crossover hit with normies
> Oh boy here comes my gal :D
> Everyone hates her instantly
> Were now multiple seasons into her appearance and she's still the show's punching bag

this some monkey paw shit Sup Forums

In defense of Hannah Murray, Gilly is a terrible character anyways.

She looks so much like Willa Holland that whe I first started watching Arrow I thought she had finally crossed over into the American scene (I never watched The O.C.)

Never watched this show because I hated everyone in it for being attractive and getting the ride constantly and shit because I was a pathetic shut in, but some of the grills were hot, post more

Because she's sweet and genuine.

No one will ever replace Cassie.

Will I get dem feels for wasted youth if I watch Skins?

uh, yes but only the first two generations are worth it

most likely yes

falling in love with her all over again.

i love that butt. reminds me of emilia clarke

Is Franky the patricians choice.

Yes. Constantly made me think of the people I used to hang with during school/uni and how we all scattered and went our different ways

Every generation has their nostalgia piece. For my dad it was Stand By Me. For us its gotta be Skins

cmon guys

Michelle's ass is astouding

This guy gets it.

Garbage character and actress, but god tier tits. Tough choice.

Which version? Indie art house genderless qt or hooligan's brat?

Is this the shitty show about horny teens and faggots with huge social problems?

Why this is so popular with alternative millenials and teen whores?

Why is that girl dancing with Beaker?

That's suspiciously detailed, user. You have something you need to get off your chest?

I've always known that she's the best.

Because she kinda looks like Lexi Belle.

Naomi you fucks

TFW no 25 year old wants to pretend she's 13 and undies dance with me.