Sup Forums EXPOSED ON CNN

youtu.be/CNXLPwQ2DMg
>"On a white supremacist message board."

Other urls found in this thread:

ancreport.com/report/hillary-to-the-woodshed/
archive.is/E0Dto
salon.com/2016/07/05/how_4th_generation_warfare_helps_to_explain_the_rise_of_donald_trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

author fucked up with file name...
should be: hILLhiSTORY

SHUT IT DOWN

wtf i hate trump now

>the file name wasn't gasthekikes-racewarnow14.jpg

>mfw a white supremacist board is owned by a Japanese man

That's the joke, Hitler's biggest allies
>Italians
>Japanese
>Muslims
>Jewish SS members

>white supremacist messageboard

And MSM wonders why they are not relevant anymore

kek

Goebbels endorsed the democrat party.

Moot is white

>implying this was half Sup Forums

this was full Sup Forums , they already have this place under control.

atlanta fags: maybe you should get yourself arrested

Hi,

I started viewing this website after hearing about it on CNN. I found out that Hillary didnt like Waco being the on the news so she ordered Vince Foster and Janet Reno to do something. So naturally since they were christians the women and children were burned alive.

I found out Vince Foster commited suicide before being able to testify of Hillarys involvment in burning a church down with a children inside.

I then saw Timothy McVeigh bombed Oaklahoma city as a counter attack to the attack on the church in Waco.

So Hillary had children burned alive then in the counter attack since no one got in trouble children were blown up.

>he doesnt realize Hiroshima Nagasaki took over the site

>The image has a watermark of the original creator who has nothing to do with Sup Forums
>They start editing out the watermark

Right? Like 70% of Sup Forums users aren't even white but we're all united in our disdain for the useless who want special treatment.

Oh that's just the tip of the iceberg regarding Hillary

ancreport.com/report/hillary-to-the-woodshed/

I don't see any jewry you speak of.

huge fucking BREAKING NEWS
Donald J Trump tweeted massive scandal ensues

original post was on infinite chan's Sup Forums...
archive.is/E0Dto

The creator was a lurker on twitter vy the name of fishbone1 who makes this kind of "le funny political meme" stuff pretty regularly.

When I first saw this
>the dangerous hacker Sup Forums is at it again

LMAO. The Jews came out quickly to smear any negativity towards shillary as antisemitic. Once they put their holocaust stamp on anything, they know that people will be afraid to criticize. Well played.

>memetic warfare

salon.com/2016/07/05/how_4th_generation_warfare_helps_to_explain_the_rise_of_donald_trump/

BOARD

This is fucking pathetic. How can the media pretend to be not be dishonest when they make this a top story for days? His own daughter is Jewish for fuck's sake.

wow i hate trump and Sup Forums

>Jim
>japanese

CNN is the Jew's network. The Jew is physically incapable of telling the truth.

NEO-NAZIS ON STEROIDS

I don't think you could do call pol an outright white supremacist board

its a board of politically incorrect opinion

what it shows the the media lurks here, looking and trying to pin something, anything, onto Trump to make him look bad

Yawn.

How many times has Sup Forums exposed cnn?

How do we keep it from happening over there? Or is it inevitable, and we must keep moving from board to board?

Wow thats a very interesting site. I have learned more in 20 minutes here than on CNN in 15 years. So m going to thank them on twitter for showing me this informational site.

>(((pure coincidence)))

It's sad that people get offended over a fucking shape.

This proves two things:
1. Main stream media igs gay
2. So is OP.

We can just use the out Milo's wrote for us

Our humor is very racist to outsiders but we make fun of everyone, from Austria to Zimbabwe

>white supremacists website
>Allows shitskins to post

>white supremacist messageboard
>most of users are shitskin.

Hahaha they don't know that most of us are Hispanics, Mexicans, and blacks just pretending to be white supremacist Hitler lovers for laughs?

This is good though the more they freak out about petty bullshit like this the more people will realize the ridiculousness of the media. If Trump sneezed they'd accuse him of biological terrorism! It's so obvious that they will hate him no matter what he does

wasnt it tweeted like 10days before the post on this white supremacist board

>white supremacist message board

Sup Forums is a rich and diverse image board of many different races and cultures, these accusations are grossly unfounded.

I can't believe the media is still pushing this bullshit story.

They don't have any proof that the first place the image was posted was on eightchan. it's sort of the ultimate telephone game of a news story.

i can see the pattern

>trump say/post something
>the sjw/cucks tap on twatter
>the "media" cry racist etc....
>no one give a fuck

repeat [until] condition "Trump" = President

I wouldn't describe this site as white supremacist. Anyone can post here, even liberals, no one is stopping anyone from doing anything but the same CNN tells everyone that Islam is a religion of peas when it kills people everyday.

someone is slow....

who?

I hate when media calls Sup Forums shit like "white supremacist site". This is the last bastion of democracy. I can say whatever i want here. It doesn't have to be white supremacist.

>Sup Forums is a democracy

No. Its who ever shills their memes the hardest - wins.

Inb4 the EU blocks Sup Forums as a "hate website" even though 99% of it isn't related to politics

That's democracy.

Oh my friend, you be new here.

The media MAKES threads here, then reports on them. Why else do you think all the hate threads have doubled?

TRUMP
MAGA
GET TRUMPED FUCKBOI'S!!

It all makes sense when you realize that liberals just hate freedom, it really is that simple. They literally just hate freedom.

Who is this Sup Forums!?

OF

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

What.
They are talking on national about a Sup Forums picture shared by Trump.

What a time to be alive.

>American law enforcement badges are literally the star of David

Kikemerica everybody.

But you can't hold a message board responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals.

For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole internet?

And if the internet is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of free speech in general?

I put it to you, - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society?

Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America.

Gentlemen!

I see
those star tweet threads were popping up like every 10 minutes yesterday, do you think that was the media?

Its a board of peace

>no flag
>Sup Forums
hello CNN

mfw Sup Forums literally just crashed Trump's campaign

YEAAAAAH, I am sure the best way to convince normies is to peddle a list of implied murders with zero evidence.

Worked real well to get Bill to be a one term president last time.

>when they bring up David Duke thing again when Clinton is kissing around with KKK members

CNN is out of their minds

PEACE

because normies can't use google.

>people still watch CNN

why?

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

kek. Read that in his voice.

The media pushing their own narrative, or our regularly assigned shills paying those threads and hate threads for all the media they are driving here.
Go look on and the same narrative is being pushed there.
Might be more boards, but I see constant lies on Sup Forums trying to push Sup Forums into hating Sup Forums over this.

>dat redpilling

Paving *Not paying. Far from home and my office. I'm so sick of editing the stupid word filter on my phone.

Emu; when I said media makes threads here, I'm not referring to MSM. Just junk media like the daily dot, or salon. Sup Forums has no official 4 chan archive, but yet many articles on those websites (daily dot, etc) about 4 chan have screen shots taken from live threads. The unofficial archives change the border/background colors.
If you'd like proof, go Google "plastic bag challenge daily dot". They made the thread, then reported on it two days later.
t. Transplant from many other boards

>mfw im a black white supremicist

Hey new guy

Nice.

RUGGAGE RAD!

Really?

>>"On a white supremacist message board."

>neo nazist forum

I kek'd

>image REMOVED
>page since been UPDATED

My sides

>in before "Anonosoom strikes again"

The Volkskrant also copy-pasted the story like a bunch of retards, not bothering to do some research. I've lost all my respect for the media a long time ago.

> Sup Forums ruins Trump's political campaign
Nice meme magic you guys got there

holy shit this made my day

top notch journalism

It was /po/

Uhm, we also like anime. Hitler is merely a provision for our appeal to different groups of people.

Anime and Hitler on the other hand is whole new topic. Fucking bigots...