/DCG/: Dallas Cowboys General: 10-6 edition

>Zeke still out 4 more games
>Sean Lee will miss at least 1-2 more
>Tyron Smith probably miss another but hopefully be back for the R******s
Looks like the Cowboys are probably only going 10-6 this season. Will that be good enough to make the playoffs? Team will be healthy and unsuspended if we make it to the postseason so we should be the Super Bowl favorites as long as we get in

Jerry Jones should die already, piece of shit motherfucker

>thinking the Cowboys are going 10-6
Enjoy 8-8, you should be rather familiar with it

Fire Garrett
Get a white QB

We'll probably lose to the Chargers with the injuries. But then Tyron comes back and we can beat the R******s. Then Sean Lee returns and we're practically unbeatable. Than throw in Zeke and Bailey and the Cowboys have a clear path to the Super Bowl

>Then Sean Lee returns and we're practically unbeatable
Funny, I could swear the Cowboys were 5-3 going into the Atlanta game. Where did those 3 losses come from?

2 were without Sean Lee and the other was what Sean Lee called the worst game of his career (and was without David Irving)

she has excellent teeth. her bone structure must be exquisite

Oh so with Sean Lee you're unbeatable unless Sean Lee is having a bad game. I get it!

37-9 ;)

Above comment said "practically" unbeatable and we are literally undefeated with Sean Lee + Irving this year

start making babbys immediately

kek. i got this one from last nights gamethread

Fuck da Eagles.
That smugposting is going to come to an end when we finish 2-1 against them this season, winning the season finale and then again in the divisional round

Cowboys have to pass 4 teams to get into the Wild Card. Their remaining schedule is
>Chargers L
>Washington L
>at Giants W
>at Raiders W
>Seahawks L
>at Eagles (L if Eagles play their starters, W if Eagles rest for the playoffs)
That leaves them at 7-9, 8-8. Not good enough this year

>R******s
>L
kek, Tyron and maybe even Lee will be back for that
>Seahawks
Tyron, Lee, Zeke, and Bailey will be back for that and the Eagles games. Nobody can stop the full-strength Cowboys.
Like the OP says, Cowboys are going 10-6 with H2H against Seahawks.

Redskins can stop the passing with Norman on Dez, and just stack the box. They’ll roll Dallas