Ralph Nader: How Unpatriotic is Donald Trump?

>“I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme,” Ronald Schnackenberg, a former employee of the unaccredited Trump University, stated in testimony, “and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.” Indeed, much of the information that has come to light about Donald Trump’s “university” reveals that it was little more than a scam meant to drain people of their money while promising them success. Cornered by the allegations, Trump resorted to accusing Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel, who is scheduled to hear the class action suit in November, of being “a hater” of his due to his Mexican ethnicity. Are these the words of man who loves America or those of a con man caught with his hand in the cookie jar?

counterpunch.org/2016/07/04/how-unpatriotic-is-donald-trump/

>(((Shnackenberg)))

>Are these the words of man who loves America or those of a con man caught with his hand in the cookie jar?
Somene who loves America
Next

>Schnackenberg

>Schnackenberg

Donald Trump is as patriotic as it gets. Years ago, I am taking decades ago, he has expressed a lot of patriotic opinions about the country and has always wanted for it to grow. This is another liberal propaganda, probably taking everything out of context to make him look bad.

>Ronald Schnackenberg
>Ronald
>Schnackenberg
HAHAHAHA

>Shnackenberg

oy

>(((berg)))

>Schnackenberg

Is this real life, or is this fanta sea?

>Implying Clinton will ever be more patriotic than Trump

Trump paid $120,000 fine in order to fly an American flag 20 feet higher than it is supposed to be.

>Nadar
>calls Obama an Uncle Tom on election night LIVE on national television
>gets banned from MSM for years

He must be trying to get good with the jews

You racists need to understand that Trump is not and never has been patriotic. He's laughing at you right now for being so dumb for voting for him!

It's ironic because they say Trump U is a scam when it taught the exact opposite of modern real estate and house flipping which is much closer to a scam

Trump actually believes in managing and developing property instead of just sitting on it.

>of being “a hater” of his due to his Mexican ethnicity.
People are still pushing this lie

I don't even support Trump but goddamn there are court transcripts of exactly what was said.

He pointed out that the judge was a member of la raza lawyers a Hispanic supremist group and due to this Trump was pointing out that the judge had a huge conflict of interest

whoa hey there reddit any chance you want to actually read the article?

>Schnackenberg

>some dumb "lol Trump isnt actually what he says he is guys better vote for Hillary" article
>HES RAYCISS
>from literallywho.com

No.

I remember that and posting about it on /new/ live. Sheppard Smith really went overboard flipping out about it.

((((Ralph Nader))))

Ralph Nader is on your gaydar.

He's the most non unpatriotic.

((((reddit)))))

The very first time I ever voted for President I voted for Ralph Nader.

How much do you have to hate America to be a liberal?

All of it

Mostly just the white part.

>Schnackenberg

pure coincidence

It really is amazing what the (((media))) has done

>(((Schnackenberg)))

That would be inversely proportional to how deep Ralph Nader's boipucci is.

How about (((((((((You))))))))) read the article yourself?

What's worse a """billionaire""" attaching his name to an obvious scam university or to a shitty steak business? How often do actual billionaires attach their names to tacky fly by night businesses that will only net a few hundred thousand dollars top?

Trump is a top tier scam artist.

he probably made more than that on em

I think a lot of it has just been him trying to spread his "brand"

>Billion dollar multi nationals never throw money away on t-shirts, caps, beer cookies, toys, etc.

It's marketing 101

Damn he is the spokesperson for his own product since such a long time ago.

Is it just me, or does that view of the cut steak look like it's tough and full of gristle?

Trump was right about the Mexican judge though