Get shot?

this, but unironically

No sane person cares about the Oscars.

Does NPH have HIV?

let a black guy do his job for him probably

>he doesn't watch the Oscars with Sup Forums
Literally the highlight of the year.

Can't wait to see it crash and burn

When Trump's vp attended a Hamilton play where Alexander Hamilton is portrayed by a black man. The entire cast of actors and the writers stood in front of the VP and lectured him about racism n' shit.

"Pull a Hamilton"= Use your position as a host to lecture everyone about how Trump is the antichrist.

Bunch of rich assholes giving each other awards for being even bigger rich assholes. Hopefully Isis crashes the awards if you know what I mean. I mean like an A350 loaded with Europeans to drive it home.

>In an interview with People, NPH doesn't think we'll get much dancing and singing out of Kimmel, but he does think there's a chance for the sake of a laugh.
>"I hope he brought his tap shoes … I hope he’s doing a tap number because of La La Land," he told the mag before getting excited at the prospect of Kimmel delivering a "talk-sing" moment instead. "He could rap! He could do a Lin-Manuel Miranda-esque rap about all the shows."

so he wants him to rap

He will begin with:

>I know you are watching 45th. Now, let me educate you, shit lord.

>"I hope he brought his tap shoes … I hope he’s doing a tap number because of La La Land," he told the mag before getting excited at the prospect of Kimmel delivering a "talk-sing" moment instead. "He could rap! He could do a Lin-Manuel Miranda-esque rap about all the shows."

He means he shouldn't waste his shot. That headline is misleading

Why would the thought of Kimmel actually doing this cross his mind?

He's gay, of course ideas like this come with mental illness.

You know what would be shocking? If the Oscars WASN'T plagued with political bitching.

honestly that sounds even worse. I actually thnk NPH just wanting kimmel to be anti-trump would be better

hamilton?

plenty of musicals have been nominated before, I don't remember whoopi goldberg breakdancing or whatever, what a stupid fucking fag.

Hey, they gotta have something to distract people from the fact they're watching ludicrously wealthy people fame-whoring off each other. It's not quite "substance" but it's the best that actors can come up with by themselves.

NPH was the worst host in like 10 years.

So the headline makes it sound like NPH wants Kimmel to use the Oscars as a political platform, when it's actually NPH being NPH and just professing his love of showmanship.

As expected desu.

A "Hamilton Hello", in which someone shits on the side of a toilet seat as opposed to in the toilet itself.

jesus he aged like fucking milk

could they really not find anyone less talented than kimmel?

molto bene

I thought Neil Patrick Harris was withering away of the aids

Have Kimmel, Fallon and Conan made any serious comment on Trump ?
It seems like they only do silly jokes.

They should.

It's time for them to address real fascism.

maybe for plebs like you

wasnt pence not even present during that part? i saw this article saying he was at the bathroom lol

libtards will now watch the oscars hoping this is gonna happen, inflating the ratings