I can't believe it. fucking assholes. fuck it all. please lets just do something!

i can't believe it. fucking assholes. fuck it all. please lets just do something!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi59NJn9Vr0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, what do you propose we do?

we could all write emails, start a petition, contact the network and create pressure

cancel your [as] subscription

yea whatever sam nobody gives a shit man

Sammy boi could kickstart a second season but would rather wallow in self pity.

Adult Swim didn't cancel it. It was the parent company turner. Sam already did a video on the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi59NJn9Vr0

>tfw world peace is literally and figuratively never coming back

Oh hey Sam, last thread you were talking about how you would never want to work with AS again as it "too much of a headache and you didn't want to deal with their bullshit." What happened buddy?

so we contact them

HE CAN'T KEEP POSTING ABOUT IT

mde turning into ctr at this point...

oh boy, it's yet another mde thread after the previous thread died after 3 responses

More like he can't stop posting about it or literally everyone besides him will forget it ever existed.

Aww what a bummer all the replies just stopped for some reason, and it started off so strong for Sammy, people talking about making a petition to get the show back on. What a craaaaaaazy coincidence.

wait 5 minutes for this thread to die then watch another MDE thread pop up using the exact same image as OP's

Oh I know I'm just having fun making fun of this 31 year old manchild.

so fucking what? Im fucking hurting I'll post it as much as I damn want to. It was the best thing on tv and it's gone. maybe you are dumb enough to just move on and watch moronic other shows and dumb movies but i actually can't this was all I wanted to watch everything else sucks ass.

wow stop posting this on Sup Forums here have a free bump

Sorry things didn't pan out for you Sammy boy but you can't cling to the past this desperately. You'd think at your age you would know how to move on.

Sam you really suck ass as a person

Republicans getting closer to repealing obamacare

Hey just so you know I'm 100% with you dude. But boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums really hate Sam because the truth is that Sam's brand of humor cuts them deep and gets them really butthurt. You're better off posting on /r9k/ or Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a normalfag board with awful taste for generic tv shows and french black and white arthouse. The only good thing they're good for is coming up with baneposting and cuckposting that everyone thinks Sup Forums started and now Sup Forums ironically hates. Anyway you're not gonna get any sympathy here even it World Peace is TV related. All the normalfags here are rebbit crossposters and are convinced Sam has some ulterior Sup Forums tier motive and dislike him because he's got Sup Forums on his side. World Peace is gone and it fucking sucks. The shitty truth is that people like Brett Gelman and Tim heidecker (can't spell their names) will always feel threatened by stuff like MDE. Just like Sup Forums they know Sam's got some insight about shit people don't want to hear and it triggers them so they go out of their way to shut it down. You know what they say your brain has like several layers of denial or some psyche shit that fights extremely hard to deflect things that challenge your worldview and your perception of reality. See ya.

You had your chance and ruined it with edgy Twitter shitposts, Sam. You play the game or you don't. Give up.

No worries I'm sure MassHealth won't be overly affected, plus I think Sam has some kind of disability check he gets every month.

Sam I really, really hope you don't honestly believe all this. No one thinks about you, no one talks about you. You are a 31 year old failed youtuber who panders to what you only assume is teenage humor.

was there this much REEEEing in the mde threads when it aired?

Hey sam, what are you up to this fine sunday evening?

>hate Sam because the truth is that Sam's brand of humor cuts them deep and gets them really butthurt.
I don't like him because he's an unemployed parasite welfare queen sucking on my tax dollars. I voted for Trump so people like him can be sent to the gutter like they deserve.

Thread after thread of [as] marketing shilling it as hard as they could.

tbf you can't blame them, Sam has no real fans so they had to pretend to drum up support to get those viewer numbers up.

Something tells me Sam isn't gonna be able to go back to making youtube videos. He had a taste of the big time, what with his book and six episodes of network television. He just won't be satisfied with getting $325 a month in ad revenue and operating on a shoestring budget.

At least he's got his patreon so he can make a vid every few weeks and keep sticking it to those entitled millennials!!!!!!

Don't forget, he wants to work on another book and a video game!!!

I think its totally unfair that Trump helped Milo but is ignoring Sam. Both are huge proponents of the alt-right movement which put him in office. Although I still firmly believe that anyday from now Trumo' will reinstate Sam

>At least he's got his patreon

This is the real kicker. The fact that he relies on the charity of internet strangers to enable him to remain unemployed and make satirical shorts and vlogs on youtube pretty much confirms that he's no better than the people he makes a living poking fun of.

this makes no sense

>sam pities Sup Forums for not "getting" the multifacted jewel that is world peace
>Sup Forums doesn't give a single fuck about sam

i give $20 a month to Sam via his patreon.

I'm a fan of his work and i like his vlogs, really wish he'd come back to tv

>Sup Forums doesn't give a single fuck about sam
>multiple threads about WP for its meaning and content during the airing of its show
>still being discussed today
>doesn' give a fuck

sure buddy

do you guys honestly believe this is sam posting?

>one faggot spamming failed thread after failed thread
>"still being discussed"

read this guy's post about denial

you know if you don't really like Sam and MDE you can just ignore this thread :^)

Sam, you spamming threads about your failed show from multiple IPs isn't your show genuinely being talked about. Adult Swim did their best to market your show during its airtime by shilling your show everywhere they could but no one was watching it outside of your subreddit. You get genuinely upset when people call you out in these threads and are pulling up information about the show that no one but you could possibly know so you have a clear and vested interest in every thread you post. It is sad. Genuinely sad that a 31 year old man who lives at home is reduced to shilling on the Sup Forums board of Sup Forums.

Can someone explain to me what is alt-right/conservative about this show?

Just some examples of sketches or something. I heard about one that had to do with cuckoldry?

Not trying to start any arguments just genuinely curious what was so controversial about this show. Preferably specifics, very curious

>please let me spam my show in peace so it looks like people are talking about my career so I can show networks that people are still interested in me and maybe they can give me another chance on tv
Never going to happen.

watch it, only 6 episodes bro.

for any questions just post what you don't get

unironically shootup adult swim studios with a fucking rifle, then kill tim

>sam pities Sup Forums for not getting World Peace
What?
>literally hundreds of posts on nearly every board on Sup Forums making MDE references and sharing opinions on what their favorite MDE content is
>world peace webms posted over and over again
>he can't keep getting away with it posting every time a major loss of human life occurs
Yeah Sup Forums just hates Sam and MDE. I don't need to mention how much of a huge icon he is on Sup Forums. Try going a few threads without Sam being accused of being behind the newest Islamic attempt at cultural enrichment.

nothing it was funny

you are deluded to think sam is here. it's rather autistic

>hey mr ceo look there was a Sup Forums thread about me can I have my show back?
top kek

>Can someone explain to me what is alt-right/conservative about this show?

its got a shit ton of autistic jew shills attacking it

good enough for me

A Jewish Buzzfeed writer claimed (with no evidence) that there were swastikas in the show that were taken out before broadcast. That was why the show got cancelled.

Honestly, that's fine. I couldn't possibly fault someone giving money to an artist they like, even if I disagree with their taste.

The problem is that given the nature of his comedy, Sam begging for online donations so he can avoid getting a job makes him look like a pile of shit. But if you enjoy his stuff, you should keep seeding him.

Totally, it wasn't the 800,000 average viewers when the show needed 1.2 million to remain on air.

It is well established at this point that AS was satisfied with the viewing figures and wanted to do season 2.

Sam did bring his gun at HWNDU NY and fired a shot at HWNDU NM

pfffft hahahaha oh Sam you deluded manchild. They won't even show reruns of your show at 4AM.

>It is well established
might want to inform

How long until Sam eats a bullet to die quickly rather than the slow painful death from a very treatable illness due to him not having health insurance?

Once people stop responding to these threads

Sam You Got To Let It Go
It's Over Man

>people pay you do something
>not considered a job

Kek

>"redpilled" comedian
>suckles from the teat of the welfare state
hmm

sammy's doin fine he's making a video game

Did anybody actually like this shit? There wasn't anything creative or interesting in the 2 episodes I saw, it just seemed like a retard was trying to copy Tim and Eric and it really felt like it was just purposefully trying to waste my time.

>people give money to a homeless guy with a sob story written on cardboard
>he has a job panhandling

Sup Forums pretended it was good because of his political views.

Everyone else seen it for the shit it was.

Just like my other heroes.

As this guy says the show was just a series of winks at Sup Forums, but at the end of the day, it sucked hard. But some of their youtube stuff is fucking great, I don't know why they didn't follow that route

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU

Was Rand retarded?

you need a safe space there buddy?

>the god damn kikes ended world peace
Typical.

show fucking sucked and wasn't funny

yeah except they did.

shills still populate these threads too
see

Indubitably. She was also rumored to smell like hot garbage.

This shit isn't funny either, what about this is supposed to be funny? Cussing in front of mommy? Is this shit for teenagers?

>a 31 year old man who lives at home

... Where is a 31 year old man supposed to live?

A bitching apartment above the garage or in the attic.

What do you call a place where you live?

A domicile.

Could you list some synonyms for "domicile"?

An abode.

Could you list some additional synonyms for "domicile"?

A residence.

Could you list some additional synonyms for "domicile"?

>sam and his last remaining fan keep spamming stupid shit to keep the thread bumped

Your mom's basement.

Do you live in my mom's basement?

This """show""" was garbage and literally, LITERALLY nothing of value was lost. If these faggots didn't want to get cancelled, they should have produced a better product.

I'm certain that it was Sam's twitter that got the show taken down. As soon as the buzzfeed writer said some shit people looking into it would look up Sam and see the shit he puts on twitter.

>good number of viewers for an obscure channel on a dead timeslot
>should have made a better product

eweryone knows it was cancelled due to political reasons fuck off

if the show was good (it wasn't) then political issues wouldn't have mattered.

>if the show was good (it wasn't) then political issues wouldn't have mattered.
>implying

how fucking naive are you?