You ran this beautiful talented man out for what you saw play quarterback last night...

You ran this beautiful talented man out for what you saw play quarterback last night. Dak was the “hot hand” but hot hands cool off and now the god hand is long gone. How’s it feel?

Best color commentator since John Madden desu. I'll miss his turnovers, though. They were always delicious.

shame that when he finally was able to get over the November - December slump, he died and was ran out.

t. Eagles fan

I miss him, deussenpai.

Football was more fun with Romo playing.

>tfw we will literally never see a Sanchez vs Romo Owl meme duel

Romo x Dalton Rivers or Cutler would’ve been the ultimate

As much as I miss Romo, he pretty much had to retire. One more bad hit and he probably would have been paralyzed.

I unironically think that the Cowboys would have gone to the superb owl had they stuck with Romo last season. Good thing they stuck with hack, lmao.

I miss being able to make low effort homo jokes

Nah, the defense was too shit. That's what the problem always was for Romo. The Cowboys NEVER had a good defense when he was there.

Plus I'll bet Rogers still memes on them with Romo as QB. Fucking Garrett telling Dak to spike the ball.

their D was solid if not great in 09

best ability is availability

Well if the Cowboys and Texans weren't retards Romo would still be there and Cutty could have been alive behind a much better o-line than Miami (actually have no clue how Houston's is but I find it hard to believe any other is even 5% as bad as Miami)

So we only have >texas to blame

>everyone who called Dak a meme was right
>Sup Forums was right
nice

he's 100% more valuable as commentator, he's been doing it for one season and he's LITERALLY the goat

>Romo out
>Peyton out

Unless Wentz keeps it up, once Rodgers and Brady are out, I'm done.

>November
he was always elite in November. His very first season he had a 5 TD, 0 Int game on Thanksgiving. And the "choking in December" was overblown.
that's true, but it's also fun with him commentating. I never watched AFC games before

My favorite thing about Romo's commentary is he goes from explaining some basic shit like what a 4th down means to predicting exactly what every piece the offense would do before the ball is snapped within 15 seconds. He's fun as hell to listen to.

- t. Iggles fan

Perfect combination of football knowledge and fun personality. GOAT commentator

Lets be honest at this point in the season Romo would've likely been injured.

So ironically you still wouldn't have seen him playing

Not true, he played Thanksgiving day two years ago.
I mean he got injured halfway through that game but Monday night of Thanksgiving week he was healthy.

I used to say this but instead it was:

>Favre out
>Manning out

you'll be back

t.pedro gonzalez