Why are leftists generally against Christians but protective of Muslims...

Why are leftists generally against Christians but protective of Muslims? To me this seems absurd; Muslims are basically barbaric Christians.

They're both barbarians though, thing is that they don't want to alienate their sjw buddies too much in the same way conservacucks don't want to let their more racially / nationalistically minded brethren get alienated too much.

Because they both just hate western civilisation.

So to clarify: They only spare the muslims to appease their own fringes.

Because if they attack Muslims then they are "racist".

Look at all those racist bigot sleepy heads.

they were raised in a community with christian roots, christian culture dominates in their countries and muslims are a minority and by their logic a religious or ethnic minority always deserves protection no matter what evil shit they do

Yeh muslims are basically rednecks only far worse. And we know how lefties feel about rednecks.

They cant conceptualize the fact that if Islam gains momentum it will destroy everything they take for granted. They've gone too far with acceptance and cannot think rationally any longer. I blame social-media for creating destructive leftists.

>They're both barbarians though

From my experience reading so many so-called atheist articles, and watching so many jewtube videos by atheists, my conclusion is that most self-proclaimed atheists are just anti-Christ.

because leftists love nothing more than

SUBMISSION

SUBMISSION TO EVERY FUCKING SENSITIVITY IN THE WORLD! AND WHAT IS MORE SENSITIVE AND SJW THAN ISLAM! MUUUH FEEEEELS!!!

TRRRIIIIIIIGGGGER WARRNINGGGGGG

COVER THE WOMEN IN A BAG LEST ANYONE GET TRIGGGGGERED

I'm an atheist but I can see your point. I think that Christianity was one of the few things holding back selfish, individualistic behaviour.

Oh no not the memes, not the memes!!!11

If ever you wonder why people can so easily mock us here you are the answer.

/thread

hajis and leftards have united against nationalists.
once they destroy nationalism through mass migration then they will be the majority and elect haji and leftard politicians.

Why don't you go... *tip* about it?

The leftists love to feel superior to the common people (the loud majority), so they look for opinions that contradict their humanist values and oppose them. So they don't criticize Islam because they can choose only one side to criticize, and criticizing the majority has a bigger value for them.

Lot of good responses, unfortunately extreme leftism isn't very simple, so basically everyone in this thread is correct despite having extremely different answers.

Also, I feel there's a sort of policy of appeasement going around, literally on par with Neville Chamberlain. They actually think being a soft touch is doing anything except make radical Muslims believe they're easy targets. This is ignorant, not just of Chamberlain, but also the fact that Islam itself was a reaction against Christianity which was seen as soft and effeminate, not something for Arabic warlords. Basically appeasement, whilst usually a failure, is utterly a failure for militant movements as in both Nazism and radical Islam.

I think Sup Forums has a decent understanding of their enemies.

Muslims are a useful tool to enact their totalitarian bullshit.
Once they are no longer useful they will be tossed aside just like the left now attacks white gay men that aren't stereotype flaming faggots and don't support leftist causes.

People think this is the lrft eating itself but it is as much Eating oneself as throwing away a broken used tool after you finish the job you needed it for

Massive daddy issues.

>Why are leftists generally against Christians but protective of Muslims?

It's a conumdrum. All religions are made-up, worthless tyrannical shit, but our liberal founding fathers enshrined tax-free protection and respect for religion in the US Constitution.

But they lived in a time when being an atheist was punishable by death. They fought against a crazy church-coronated King of England who used religious persecution like a political weapon.

>Muslims are basically barbaric Christians.

Imagine for a moment a world where ALL Middle East religions disappeared. Quiet. Peaceful. Harmonious.

That's because all the Middle East religions are shit. They cause nothing but trouble, and they roped us into taking sides with emotional blackmail.

Why can't we end this legacy of mental enslavement by Bronze Age Goat Fuckers?

Oh, would you like to know what I really think?

Leftists are the useful idiots of the Mudslimes, though. They think they will rule side by side, but like Yuri said, once their purpose of destabilization is served, they will be lined up against the wall and shot.

Muslims are Christians that actually stand up for what they believe in.
They don't seek money, or power or influence. They simply wish to watch the west burn.

They are the final solution to the Jewish question.

I think it's easier for them to focus inward and criticize themselves and their culture than it is to look outwards and criticize another. Right leaning people tend to be the opposite.

I really wanted to mention this too.

It is literally promote the leftist hatred of the right wing, have them begging for censorship, surveillance and all the good stuff, then hire those same right wingers to implement all of this on an actual threat: radical Islam. LEA really does not view right wingers as a threat, in fact you're less likely to be trusted by authority for being a extreme leftist.

I want to remind everyone that the smartest people in the most powerful positions always work with LEA. They'll be security vetted, tested for loyalty and will openly tell the state everything that could potentially be used to blackmail them. They'll do this willingly.

In order to survive culturally, west must eliminate these 3 elements

>Left progressives, in its extension SJWs current wave of feminism, Black Lives Matter etc.
>Entities that are far more powerful than individual countries, which manifests itself as the current establishment, international businesses*
To prevent the rises of those entities after their defeat, laws to prevent their power growth should be implemented afterwards by majority of countries (e.g. law to limit cash flows of big entities)
>Arabic branch of Islam (Islam itself will not be the problem once Arabic elements are eliminated from it)*
In extension of Arabic culture, some reforms are needed in Islam:

-People can no longer be born into Islam, Muslims parents can only make their children Muslims by some equivalent of baptizing
-Muslims can marry non-Muslims and both of them can keep their original faith after marriage, in extension their child might not be Muslims
-Pilgrimage of Muslims to Mecca must be obsoleted (It was a pagan practice anyway) and that pillar in Islam should be replaced with Golden Rule
-Islam as a religion must give up Sharia Law, and in extension be forbidden from influencing countries and their policies

>-

If any one of the above 3 elements are not eliminated, western culture as we see now cannot even survive for more than half a century.

Leftism is synonym for authoritarianism. They long for the hand of the state to care for them. Christianity has become soft and secular from politics and authority. They despise it because of it. Islam is totalitarian and offers them comfort in the feeling. Someone else will determine morality and the course of their life, instead of being responsible for their own destiny.

Alternatively we can just keep letting the left be ridiculous so everyone else is more awake to its shenanigans. I sometimes wonder if the left being ridiculous is deliberate.

When it cracks, they'll wonder what else we're right about. How about neolibertarianism?

BTW all you mentioned about Islam is stuff I've only ever heard from Malaysians or people who visited Malaysia. Of course a lack of separation of church and state creates unfair systems.

>Alternatively we can just keep letting the left be ridiculous

It certainly is one of the way to solve the current crisis. What I offered in my previous post is the only way I can think about which can solve the crisis without having western culture lost too much of itself.

>BTW all you mentioned about Islam is stuff I've only ever heard from Malaysians or people who visited Malaysia.

What? The 4 points which are

>The children of Muslims parents are Muslims once they are born
>Non-muslims who married Muslims must convert into Islam
>Pilgrimage is a must (one of 5 pillar in Islam) for able-bodied people with enough savings
>Sharia Law is considered to be THE LAW for Muslims

While 2nd and 4th point may have some variations in other countries, but 1st and 3rd points always holds true for people who claimed themselves as Muslims.

So you realise that sharia law isn't enforced in any western country? Parallel legal courts are rare outside of London, which actively promotes racial quarters.

Also, I think the left is deliberately ridiculous.

Leftists don't have set morals. They are trendy and incapable of critical thinking.

Look at Trudeau, the Left's hero. He'll sell $15B worth of arms to the Saudis while calling you racist for pointing out they fund terrorism. He also genuinely believes Islam is incapable of terrorism.

Because deep down they hate the west just like muslims

2enlightened5me

Yes, I realised that. It is one of the thing that they want but not getting yet in many countries. Sharia Law is not enforced (the criminal part) in Malaysia either. But some of the clergymen are trying to get it pass. In Western countries some Muslims are trying to establish Sharia zone where they can enforce this law with moral police.

>Parallel legal courts are rare

The existence of one parallel legal courts is already quite worrying

>outside of London

so you mean London has considerable amount of that thing?

The only consistent position the Left ever takes is anti-white/west

>believes Islam is incapable of terrorism

Basically this

It doesn't matter that Islam's history is one long string of war, slavery, and oppression, they are a designated "victim group" and can literally do nothing wrong.

Yes, it does. Australia is setting something similar up, a Muslim only community, in south Melton. There'll likely be parallel legal courts there.

I've only seen evidence of it in London though.

>Self segregation
>Parallel system
>Religion with opt-in but no opt-out option

They don't want to integrate into western society. They are gonna develop their society by leeching on western nations and replacing your culture with theirs. I hope you realised that and try to stop them.