Visited Europe

>visited Europe
>I had believed Europe was clean
>tfw realized Europe is far dirtier than east Asia

I had expected USA to be dirty, so not surprised by its dirtiness when I visited.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Eom2YhqBErYJ:https://yuki.la/int/78421082 &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much do you get paid for teaching English in Japan?

You anime-brainwashed faggots created a new syndrome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Well East Asia is a pretty clean place

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Eom2YhqBErYJ:https://yuki.la/int/78421082 &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk

Sandniggers

i am NOT a english teacher

German cities are dirty
German villages and towns are clean

It's probably the same for every country ain northern and western Europe

Spanish cities are very clean too

>German villages and towns are clean

lol

I've been to europe too.(uk france germany italy switzerland)
They were super dirty. They are even worse than Korea.

bump

Europe does no longer exist, senpai.

There's Eurabia and Poorope now.

europe is gay and poopoo lmao

Europe is not famous to be clean except Switzerland, I wonder in what world you live in Japan for idealizing us so much.

Euro dirtyness is on a different level. Throwing trash out onto the street is normal. Only homeless, assholes, and crazy people just drop bags or cups after theyre done with them here

Yeah

Step up euros

>be asian
>visit large cities, mostly capital cities even, where civil society social pressure has been destroyed by immigrants and the multicult
>lol europe so dirty xdddd

kys

>>tfw realized Europe is far dirtier than east Asia
Western Europe, especially spain and French cities (Paris) are dirty as fuck.
I was honestly dumbfounded when I discovered how dirty Spain is. Compared to Spain Poland is sparkling clean

hes back, the madman

Spain is dirty because of british tourists

Europe is a shit hole, people have no respect for others and trash is thrown onto the streets. They live like pigs

t. チョン

I know Britain was very dirty when I visited london. And they also had that pathetic paranoia of bombs in trashcans, so they were afraid to put them up anywhere. And no benches anywhere. Horrible city for walking.

>Comparing London to the rest of the nation
You done goof'd

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES CAN YOU MAKE THE SAME THREAD WITHOUT GOING FUCKING INSANE YOU RETARDED INBRED YELLOW CHIMP???

I* an*
Study harder nip - or do the sudoku

And English*

>I had expected USA to be dirty, so not surprised by its dirtiness when I visited.
You're an American though.