Drudge VP Poll

Rev up that Sup Forums rigging lads, show the God Emperor we want a Sessions VP.

drudgereport.com/flashvp.htm

All of these choices suck

Who would you prefer?

I'll add that I literally worked with Mike Pence years ago and I am almost certain he has a learning disability.

Ron Paul for McDonald's fetcher!

Well he's not going to win by picking another white guy as a running mate. We all know this.

So, Carson?

It'll look token as fuck.

No Scott Brown?

Conservative women don't get the same grace liberal ones do. I figured Trump will understand this.

Scott Brown is a great pick. If there's anything women hate, it's other women. Scott Brown is a former model, has a hot family, and been a Trump guy all the way.

That FBIanon floated Michael Flynn. Intelligence guy. Bad dude. I'd like that

don't vote for gingrich, he makes any one over 30 wanna puke

Mia Love ofc

All those pesky commoners voting Gingrich.

trump will go down so fast he won't know what hit him.

it's gotta be someone that most ppl don't hate.
is reagan still dead?

The only decent choices are Pence and Ernst.
Sessions is a neocon. Newt is a neocon and has way too much baggage. Christie is a joke. Corker brings nothing to the table.

In like Flynn!

>anyone but newt or christie

Don't be stupid

No Jim Webb?

Feels bad man :-(

I don't see Jim Webb

Out of those:
Gingrich > Sessions > Corker > Ernst > Pence > Christie

If he chooses Christie for some reason then I'm voting Johnson

These threads are stupid

It was basically confirmed months ago that Webb was his pick

Joni Ernst or Gingrich

fuck all the rest

Carson said that he does not take that job, but would be interested becoming secretary of health and human services.

Stephen "Not Joseph Goebbels" Miller

Fuck off faggots. I voted for chris Christie twice. He is going to be the vp and he's a fucking great choice. Get outta here with that sessions gaylord

Christie did take down the Foam Boy.

Hell fucking yeah he did and he was a badass fucking governor

Literally the only reason he's disliked here is because he'll keep le weed where it belongs.

All of those choices suck.
Didn't vote.

smart money: christie > sessions

personal preference: sessions > christie

Christie is a terrible choice, he's not even popular in his own state. Same can be said of Ernst. Corker and Pence are basically unknowns. Gingrich is competent but brings WAY too much baggage to the ticket and spoils Trumps anti-establishment message.

Of the available options, Sessions is the best choice, but I'm convinced that the entire list is mostly fake. Least of all because Christie and Gingrich were all but officially ruled out months ago.

Still hoping for Jim Flyin' 'Nooks and Wastin' Gooks Webb... not the most likely pick but I can dream.

The fact that christie is fat makes him a major liability, he also wont turn NJ red.

I want Lyndon LaRouche for veep.

That's because most people here are just edgy liberals.

Newt and Christie would both be terrible

Its a bad idea, liberals will make a thousand fat jokes per second

It's not fair to those of us who don't naturally have the munchies

looking back on what LaRouche said, i agree

>not voting for moonman

Trump doesn't need to pander. If he hasn't played by the book so far why should he now? Do you really think a nigger or a woman VP will be what gives him the election?

Based Lt. Col. Joni.

Story please? No specifics, just like how do you come to that conclusion?

gingrich finally saw the need for wildlife conservation when he married an owl

What did he say

he was right about a lot of things

from banks to free trade

Oh yeah, I could never vote for a blue state governor that is for tax increases, anti-second amendment and anti-civil liberties. Must be cause of le weed amirite

how could gingrich even be considered?
and where was trump, dees he think he did well so everyone did?
it's like he thinks ppl have no memory

None of those are Rand. Can you even imagine the glorious state this country would be in in 2032 after 8 years of Trump/Paul and 8 years of Paul?

>yfw he picks Cruz

Tom Cotton

yes, and it ain't pretty

fuck sessions

we want moonman newt

Rigged for gungrich
They will take out our man for their puppet.

We need paylin for vp
Troll the world and win

Being that he's a business man, when you pick a partner you always pick a person who is the exact opposite of you so you have a capable person for every situation. So my theory is he'll pick Ben Carson not because he's black or not mostly because he's black, but because he's soft spoken, humble, calm, and reserved.

This is the thing with Mewt. He is 100% establishment and a mason. Trump would get grassy knolled within 100 days of election with Gangrene as VP.

Wouldn't be surprised if him and other people ran Reagan's administration from behind the curtain. Everyone forgets Reagan was an actor.