youtube.com/watch?v=G34FTPzWO-M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
youtube.com/watch?v=BXlBCZ_5OYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we left

You got BTFO and kicked out, son

>5.7% Protestant

There is absolutely no way that that statistic is real

And you got fedora'd in the process? Why?

Found a more accurate one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Netherlands

how the hell is it 5.7% protestant all the dutch immigrants that i knew who came to nz were strong protestants

What a tolerant and diverse land.

When will Sinterklaas convert to Islam?

maybe that's why they left

Maybe it'll convert to Judaism before that.

Blame weed.

>he believes in fairytales

>He believes in nothing

>believing in something without evidence, solely for the reason of happiness
>literally the blue pill

>He will never have happiness

You were forced to leave because we realised your religion was a scam for money, then the realisation broadened that this is true for most religions.

The worst moneygrabbers are those who claim to be grabbing with the hands of god.

I'm Atheist and the universe is my creator. I believe in something.

Is a drunk really happier than someone who at least knows he faces reality as is?
I for one wouldn't be able to dismiss the gnawing feeling that i'd be wasting my time on bullshit so easily.

>His countrymen will never give rise to Godly sorrowful beauty again

youtube.com/watch?v=G34FTPzWO-M

>He doesn't even know it's bullshit

>4.9% Islam
How?

I can apply all of this to Islam and it would remain equally true

Fuck off with your hedonistic drivel, lowlife.

Based jew

>the belief that Jesus Christ was the Son of God
maybe you should have read the quote, you would've looked less silly.

>eudaimonia
is the same as
>pleasure

CHILD
H
I
L
D

there is shitloads of evidence for people who truly research u retard

Do you have faith in anything though?

>4.9% Islam

No fucking way, I bet my city is already 35% Muslim.

>The most dangerous idea in human history and philosophy remains the belief that Muhammed was the Seal of the Prophets and was give the literal Recitation of God himself through Gabriel. And that is the most dangerous idea you will ever encounter...

I don't even need to change the rest

>truly research
Ive seen atheists say that, Ive seen muslims say that, Ive seen christians say that

Who did the "true research"? Oh, let me guess, you did, right?

>truly research

I think you mean 'agree without criticism' here

Last time we heeded a god's teachings we spared London, heh.

Stop shitting on your historical religion my brother. You have nothing to replace it with

The nice Fedoraism. It attracts sandniggers like a magnet.

>your historical religion

That would be Germanic paganism

I know right, the poor sods waste actual time and resources on a reward that never comes?

+1

And older shit too.

It might have been our shit but shit it remains.

How do you know it never comes?

That's when you were still behaving like niggers

We Christians civilised you ungrateful sods

>More catholics than protestants

I beg to differ

Must have been the reason you guys came here then

Lack of evidence in spite of countless years under human rule, countless pointless human deaths, a lot, if not most, of them Christian.
We don't forget history here, false promises tend to lose to proper administration.

Oh shut it, you're still niggers even while Christian.
Can't even face the problems you cause yourselves and blame the migration from the commonwealth on Europe.

"We dindu nuffin" should be the national british motto.

>You got BTFO
Not by you

it took those niggers out of mud huts into some better

dumb frogposter

>Niggers can never be civilised outside of White countries

No surprise there

I blame leftism and humanism

You're right

Also by us actually, we even got some nice horse-of-troy types of actions against you, but admittedly you managed a war on more fronts at once than any other before.
Well, managed in the sense that you survived long enough to start them.

The consequence was loss on most of them, including here.

Not an argument

Fuck off and take your Spanish rape babies with you.

So you admit that civilizing countries has nothing to do with Christianity?

Weren't we talking about how fedoraist NL has become? Are they this thermonuclear mad about how pathetic the country is?

You do realise atheists are for more prone to converte to islam then christians, right? It's precisely because Europe abandoned its christian values that they became the cuck fest, muslim land that they are today. The more fedoras you create, less likely you are to fight against the muslim invasion.

...Aren't we in a lot better, more relevant shape than our once-mighty overlord currently?

Islam will grow to 10% in 10 years. Then 20%, then 40%, etc. Our government is paying islamic rats to breed while dismantling churches and Christian schools and splitting up conservative communities.

>Lack of evidence in spite of countless years under human rule, countless pointless human deaths, a lot, if not most, of them Christian.

>pointless

You don't even believe in meaning. I don't know why you are using this word

>Lack of evidence

Is not evidence of absence

>We don't forget history here, false promises tend to lose to proper administration.

Tendencies =! refutations

>believing someone is Christian to be happy
>literally believing the first ones who called the jew "synagogue of satan" are blue pill
>posting DICKaprio instead of quality pepe

Moor pls, no need for these angry words. I know it's hard to see your former colony do twice as good as you, but you're always welcome here. I could use a toilet cleaner.

Sure, that's why Geert Wilders is leading the polls, right? Catholics are the actual cucks here.

If by relevant you mean by the degree of weedsmoking pedophilliac fedoraism then yes, definitely.

...Except that christianity is just a gateway drug so to speak?
The need for escapism is made evident by the need for religion, if they get disillusioned by christianity they're more prone to switch to other story-driven drivel.

The cities are blacked, the countryside isnt

Also
Press F to pay tributs to the fallen city where you live

F

Only civilising White countries

Not even the Roman Empire could prevent being destroyed by literally White niggers

You're wasting your time on bullshit either way.

I certainly do believe in meaning, difference is i derive it from real things.

No, but it is the absence of credibility.
There might be a teapot floating in the sky between us and the sun right now, but why bother wasting resources on a silly story that is not even consistent with itself?

Here i thought that the Brits were masters of the understatement.

That is because you shook off Spain.
Clearly you are not capable to run a country.

You'd be surprised the amount of niggers and Somalis you'll find in small, farming villages. Policy of COA has been to disperse the centers nationwide. And then there's the adoptees.

t. Frisian boer

Ah yes, the focus on the pointless, petty and inane.
How very christian.

I was speaking of wealth, the lack of corruption and diplomatic consequence however, you know those things that actually change something in life.

Given that one is bullshit that actually affects the world as is i have a clear preference for one type of bullshit.
Praying doesn´t stop the seas.

>problem of evil
this shitty argument was actually btfo once and for all by a dutchman a few decades ago.

We had one and our village and everyone called him the 'dorpsneger'. All the cities are fucked though.

T. Brabo

Yeah, if you completely disregard his incapacity to handle absolutes and the consequence of not doing so.

IMO if only all niderlanders behave like new kids there would be no shitskins in niderlands
PS #ITSTRUE

Honestly that is the best pro-leftist argument i have heard in a while.

what absolutes, what consequences?

After ww2 all of north-west Europe became leftists, this destroyed the church.

>real things

What are the "real" things?

>No, but it is the absence of credibility.

So what? There was a massive absence of credibility that the Earth was round for the grander part of the Middle Ages

That didn't in the least affect its veracity

To believe otherwise is to commit the following: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

>why bother wasting resources on a silly story that is [apparently]* not even consistent with itself

Because that silly story kept the Muslims away and the European peoples civilised and proud

Y tho

nudes fucking WHEN

That movie is a hyperbole of how people in the Dutch countryside are. They aren't problem, people in the cities are just cucked...

Pic related.

>What happened since we left, Dutch?

Via reformation to enlightenment and eventually liberation... Only to slowly slide back into the abyss recently.

>Not by you

Literally by water.. Are the African gene memes real?

I recently encountered 5 niggers on a day in Amsterdam.
I was shocked, i had passed at least five thousand people that day and there was supposed to be 35% niggers there.

>obituary of Britian
>when you have food, water and a roof over your head, something a good portion of the world population will never have

Jesus Christ, you alt-righters sure are a bunch of whiny faggots. What's the matter, did mommy tell you to get a job again?

>What are the "real" things?

Things that when you wish them away don't go away

wow greece confirmed romania tier
also, eastern euros have caught up to the likes of spain italy and portugal,

Most spanish people I've met are cucks too.
"POS TE JURO QUE ME AGO IMBECIL"
Bunch of pussies.

Who is Geert Wilders?

Getaway drug? You are one of those fedora usera who thing being christian somehow make me weak? Christiany teach us that people are born to suffer, and that they will never find true peace until actual death, how beliving something like this makes me weak? We belive in God so we can find the strength to go through this process and find peace within ourselves, but never with the world. Fedora users like you who thing that this somehow make us weak, are just lying to thenselves to feel some superiority to us and that they are above having a strict moral code imposed by christianity, because they can follow their own instincts to know what is right and wrong.

Well, tell me fedora user, if beliving in God is outdated because its moral code is something out of the middle age, then how can beliving solely on my own instincts be the modern alternative, when the last time in human story we used only our instincts was in the stone age?

>hating disadvantaged people according to their class, if they don't fit your political ideology

Yep, you sure as hell sound like a leftist

Like thoughts?

Absolute power, absolute knowledge.
The consequence of passing ie relative omniscience as if absolute omniscience is that you're pointing out the limits of your limitless god.

Jaden Smith, walls you might want to not run into, that sort of thing.

Yeah, except we went to the heavens and found it empty; we learned how to fly and destroy beyond biblical powers and you would have us believe such a petty god would tolerate such competition?

We still are proud and civilised and more than capable of assimilating or solving the issues pointless plebs keep inflating.
We're not Britian, we don't shy away from the consequences of our actions.

...They're completely retarded plebs?

Gateway* drug, a thing to start with only to end up with something worse.
Perhaps if you stopped memeing about fedoras you could be taken seriously, as is Brazil just happily indulges in the foolishness and gets precisely what it deserves.
No god will save you from yourself.

Never hopefully anymore, she ruined herself with plastic, got bloated and then became a barbie.

>More Catholics than Protestants

what?

>Yeah, except we went to the heavens and found it empty; we learned how to fly and destroy beyond biblical powers and you would have us believe such a petty god would tolerate such competition?

Watch this before we can continue this conversation: youtube.com/watch?v=BXlBCZ_5OYw

Protestants and such are more likely to end up atheistic as they're taught to think for themselves.

>make a mistake from misunderstanding
>kys ffs

wow...

Considering the general meme-tier quality of your defense so far i am just going to pass and get on with work.
You know, stuff of actual consequence.

Have a pleasant day and pray you don't offend your fickle god.