British "history"

>British "history"

Im not even racist but this shit makes me bust out laughing every single time

Didn't men play woman roles back in the days? It's acting.

Looks like that cast of 2017: A Year to Conquer England...

What if he did an amazing job, just really hit it out of the park

Europeans always say they don't care about race, so this shouldn't bother them

OUI

Okay, I'm not even racist and I actually didn't even care about the Battlefield thing but this is just fucking retarded. Imagine casting Cao Cao as a blond-haired blue-eyed white guy or some shit, because this is essentially equivalent to that

There was a thread about it on /his/ and the consensus was that its basically a kind way to let people feel bound to the land that they live in.

I mean it can be taken either way I guess because its obviously fucking stupid but if it makes people feel at home then I guess its a good thing.

Look at the way a Hindu woman was portrayed in "Lucky Man" that's probably the way forwards imo because she was so well integrated into society no standing around yelling We Wuz Romans and sheeeit

>'French'
>Nigger
Seems accurate to me.

actually the ancient chinese were caucasian, stay woke. only whites have ever created civilization

yeah yeah you wuz vikangz

It's a way of making white people think ethnics were always a part of the country, it's propaganda

that would be valid if we lived in an african civilization, but in fact it's the other way around. Also is that supposed to be yakub?

yes. the image is obviously a joke

>french name

it all checks out really

A lot of /his/ is fucking shit

t. /his/ pro

>normans
>french

yeah its way forward to set niggers into roles they have no business being in so common people get brainwashed, wow really good from bbc

BIG

MEATY

AFRICAN

BEES?

>yeah its way forward to set niggers into roles they have no business being in so common people get brainwashed, wow really good from bbc

this

they took inspiration from modern french

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's just capitalism. Modern white women prefer black men and DEMAND access to bbc in all their entertainment.

the past was gay as fuck

>letting women earn money

Fucking savages

People make fun of shit like this but I'm willing to bet that black Brit is the most fervent, most conservative Tory/Brexit supporter that side of the pond. Probably hates illegal immigrants and Islamic culture with a passion.

lies wont make anyone feel at ease except sleazeballs

No, they hate the whites

Delusional to think this.

Mong

Why did Sikh people support it?

Muslims and Sikhs don't get along

>black
>conservative
Hating them is one thing, thinking they're that stupid is a whole new kind of, I dunno, weird.

Actually I can't name country where people support people who oppress them beside Thailand.

Were normans an completely nordid race consisting of franks & scandi- meta ethnicities or what?

Chinks BTFO