Eastern Europe - The future powerhous of Europe

From antiquity to early renaissance power was concentrated to South Europe.

From late renaissance and forward power shifted to the north. France, Britain and Germany became the dominant cultures in Europe.

Now I see another shift of power in Europe. I predict that Northern Europe will now enter a state of decline similair to that of southern Europe.

Power will now move over to the East, to white, nationalistic countries such as Poland, Chezch Republic and Hungary.

What makes these countries the future powerhouses of Europe is the fact that they are still white. Southern Europe became more and more brown with the establishment of the Roman empire, and now we see the same thing happening to Europe after the establishment of the colonial empires.

Eastern Europe will be the next powerhouse, I foresee that they will attract a lot of the intelligentia of western and southern Europe. Money will go to the east because these countries will be seen as safer investments than the highly non-white area.

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/1977757/xi-jinping-sign-raft-deals-during-trip-poland-china
chpcf.pl/blog/pierwszy-wpis-w-news/
popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a21645/robot-run-burger-joint/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's Wrocław

If Intermarium ever happens, I hope that Polish politicians will have enough brains NOT to give our government any power in the union

SPoland needs to play their cards right and not let themselves be played by the US as a proxy to fight Russia.

>money will go to the east
It's happening, China investing significant in Poland thanks to the recent agreements. Nuclear, infrastructure, trade, re-industrialisation etc. The deals are huge, milions dollars will be pumped in Polish economy. We become they harbor to european markets.
So why you don't invest in Eastern Poland west retarded cucks?

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/1977757/xi-jinping-sign-raft-deals-during-trip-poland-china
chpcf.pl/blog/pierwszy-wpis-w-news/

as of now, nothing to complain, growth was top-tier.

How do you pronounce the W in polish, just like in English?

Vrotzwaav

Okay

WHY DIDN'T I INVEST IN EASTERN POLAND WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE?!

>Eastern Europe - The future powerhous of Europe
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHOHOHOHOHOHO
Good one

>Western Europe under mudslime attack
>Eastern Europe unites
>Millions of kebab try to come to Europe from turkey, again
>EE removes kebab like in the past

Don't worry. Ukraine will be partitioned. Poland, Hungary, and Romania will get back rightfull clay, and we'll give Russia they rest.

>Not making Ukraine a colonization zone
Who are you, a fucking Cossack?

not going to happen. Occupying land with hostile natives is the stupidest move ever. history says so.

>team white .jpg

> Estern Europe
> Best Europe
> Real

Yeah rite. Jajajajajaja.

>Power will now move over to the East, to white, nationalistic countries such as Poland, Chezch Republic and Hungary.

Austria likes that

literally retarded

If there's a new Time of Troubles in Moscow, then maybe

But the thing is that no matter what power shift occurs, Europe has lost its power for at least several centuries, it's just too small to be competetive with countries like India, China, USA, Brazil. Each of those countries can have its own space program, will be able to spend much more money on technological progress, already the USA dominates the world with electronics and IT services, and Europe can't do shit, because it doesn't have enough money

I also predict territorial divisions in France, Britain and Germany. People will become just too divided to live in one country

If we get rid of apathetic national elements like this faggot here for example, we might be.
You can never tell how fast things might shift.

Only guy in the field of political analysis i know who said Poland and Eastern Europe will be a powerhouse is George Friedman. He also said that about turkroches. Read "The Next 100 Years" if you want to know more, its nice read but you know a trigger warning...

>(((((Friedman))))))

You're a bit late m8, power moved further west across the Ocean.
Also, nice we wuz post.

>I predict

Fuck off Nostradamehmed

>the fact that they are still white

We are slavs, whether Balkan, north, south or whatever the hell, we all share a few qualities -

1. We despise our fellow slav and will happily go to war with him or even kill ourselves to mildly inconvencience him. The annoying fuck.

2. We care about rakia/vodka, women, cars and all the pleasures of life

3. We each have a completely different opinion on everything and its always completely right and fuck your opinion.

4. We are incapable of working together

Neither Poland nor any other country will overcome that any time soon.

>Europe has lost its power for at least several centuries

dude look at the enourmous ressources and energy invested in keeping germany down

look where they are regardless

paris-berlin-moscow will rule the world, that's europe (UK is gone, US collapsing, China? lol)

there is absolutely 0 ability for any of us to project force. having lots of smart people doesnt matter if its impossible to enforce our will.

I don't even know who the fuck the guy on that picture is.

Anyway, if we get rid of Borissov we will get someone else, who will become the exact same person.

It's national mentality, not a fucking conspiracy.

W in Polish is v in English

Huh, it's almost like the shitskins are literally colonizing Europe one section at a time.

First Turkey, then Greece, then Rome, then Spain. Now France, Britain, and Germany.

What will the last white European country be, Sup Forums?

Yes, I'M the fucking problem
ayy lmao

>paris

Opinion disregarded, fuck off to somewhere you can spout bullshit at.

>What makes these countries the future powerhouses of Europe is the fact that they are still white.

The lack of immigrants will kill them both literally and economically in the long run, since the native population refuses to have children and current programmes aimed at increasing fertility are laughable at best. Alternative scenario is Chinese take over of whatever remains of the Russian Federation after their banana state crumbles down and slow creep up towards Eastern Europe. It's already partially happening with the Chinese buying land in Ukraine and pidgeon-holing the EE into becoming dependant on Chinese trade via the New Silk Road.

>I foresee that they will attract a lot of the intelligentia of western and southern Europe.

If shit ever hits the fan WEuropeans will just flee to other western countries around the world - namely USA, Canada and Australia. Can you imagine a Canadian immigration office ever saying "no" to a German engineer or a Swiss banker?

tl;dr it's not happening

>paris

they get to tag along because we're nice now

No, all these countries would be better if they paid for all the people that left that are worth 100s of thousands if not millions of dollars to come back, overnight you would bring back trillions of dollars into the economy

suomi

Almost perfect, but i know you're fucking fake non-slav because you never mentioned choking out a bear with your bare hands, the ultimate goal of every slav male

>paris-berlin-moscow will rule the world
Moscow won't rule anything because of its inability to develop internally

I advise all Russia lovers to read Letters from Russia by Astolphe de Custine

All this "Hell yeah! Russia should cooperate with Europe and create one big area!" is a stupid meme

Germany tried that and it ended with two massive wars, because of the distrust between those two countries and a sense among the Russians that Germany wants to colonize it

but Hungary is literally full of gypsies

>because you never mentioned choking out a bear with your bare hands, the ultimate goal of every slav male

Nice try. But the true ultimate goal of every Slav male is to tame the bear.

We give the natives EU visa so they can gtfo and the white, noble seed of Poles, Hungarians can fertilize their lands and women.

why are mercy players all catfishing faggots?

>Hungary
>Power
Good one Swede

I was always wondering what or who exactly breeds retards like you into this admittedly shitty world.

Do you seriously believe China sees Poland as an equal economic partner and not a potential satellite state? If you're one of those Sup Forumsacks who cries bitch tears about Germany controlling our market everyday, you better start applying lube to your boipussy at this very moment since the Chinese are not going to fuck around with things like worker rights or wealth redistribution.

>go to Prague
>it's a cuckfest
>go to Warsaw
>it's a cuckfest
You've lost before becoming relevant again lmao

those are just tourists

Пичкa ти лeлинa ycтaш мpъceн your post is as fake as your claim to rakia.

(god I hope my croatian wife doesn't spy on my laptop)

Dzięki Janusz
Kiedy wracasz?

Eastern Europe will become more prosperous, but they still have the same demographic problem was their Western counterparts.

Low birthrates with little immigration = not good.

I think we are approaching the age of the Gooks.

The Chinese will dominate the world in 50 years.

Let's hope they spare us.

oh for fucks sake. major/captial cities are necessary, stop making fun of them. they make the ultimate sacrifice for us, they bring in economic power and wealth and sacrifice whitness so the rest of the country can be well off and devoid of arabs. because when foreigners come to a country, where do you think they'll go? to fucking (unpronouncable name of shitty netherlands town) or to amsterdam? the capitol people are dying for us and we don't even appreciate it

Don't worry, your jewish overlords will soon start a world war to halt the chinese expansion.

>implying gooks taking over isn't good for us

We have a joke in my country where we say that when the chinese take over we will start squinting our eyes.

We're pretty at home with foreign rule. As disgusted as I am by saying that.

>a sense among the Russians that Germany wants to colonize it

But that was true.

not with those birthrates tbqh famalam

Aristotle never said that though.

Most spoke Czech or Slovakian so I doubt it
Might have been because of the open stage concerts though

>what or who exactly breeds retards like you into this admittedly shitty world
>worker rights
>wealth redistribution
You are only one here with boipussy. Plus argumentum ad personam, you should kill yourself and leave this "admittedly shitty world". You even read about what thouse deals are? Or you negate because PiS signed them?

>The Chinese will dominate the world in 50 years.
Not because of their superiority, China is barely keeping a lid on their own problems as it is and chinks can never be whites.
But because of the west's apparent determination to commit ritual suicide, the chinks will inherit what's left of civilization.

serb/18

>birthrates
for what purpose? eastern europe is still disproportionally agrarian. they have a surplus of people.

and automation negates population decline.

popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a21645/robot-run-burger-joint/

Except we are actually trying to do something about the birth rates. Young Hungarians who sign a contract with the state, that they promise to have at least 3 children are given 10 million HUF ( 32k Euro) + 10 million HUF ( 32 Euro) with NO interest + 0% VAT on building materials. This equals to a 100-120 square meters family house in an average area.

Ukraine can be its own thing but you must complete demolish the corrupt government first

It's been nothing but corruption since the Soviet Union collapsed

>paris-berlin
Going down hard, user. Our best days are behind us. And the UK isn't gone yet, it's just readjusting to a new situation.

>but they still have the same demographic problem was their Western counterparts.
1. it's not a problem. it's an incentive to automate.
2. eastern europe is disproportionately agrarian. they have a surplus of people living on inefficient subsistence farms.

let's be honest here, the "UK" is basically England. the other three are being dragged along by england alone. anf england itself is being dragged along by the hated London, their last claim to relevance everyone in england makes fun of. leaving the EU will vastly hurt not england, but London, and then they're gonna feel the hurt

I wish we had that here, senpai.
Money and financial insecurity is what's stopping us from having kids.

Close, but no

Fuck them serbs

That is a based as fuck policy if true.

Unfortunately it doesn't apply only to whites

Uh oh. Does it also apply to gyppos? They breed like rabbits.

This is accurate. The rest of the country essentially has nothing to lose. The rich areas are rich, regardless of whether we see a ~5% tariff on exports and imports. London, on the other hand, has everything to lose. Everything.

Keep dreaming.

Poland has one of the lowest birthrates in Europe.

Eastern Europe in general is just as bad if not worse off demographically than Western Europe and it's made even worse by young people emigrating to countries with higher living standard and more employment opportunities.

It doesn't matter how white your population is when each new generation is 30% smaller than the previous one. You're still fucked.

I know right…

>32 thousand euro for three children

you should be ashamed hungary, tricking your people like this.

Just set up some restrictions for the applicants that don't state "no gypsies" directly, but in practice eliminate 99% of them.
Clean dossier, at least a high school diploma etc.

Not a bad idea, sending it to gov.hu now :^)

6 years from now I'll have money enough for some budgeted travelling.

If I come see your country, what places would you point to as suggestions for a tourist?

Bureaucracy can be a great tool to weed out gypsies. I applied for an EU program back in February and I'm still not finished with it.
The sheer amount of waiting, red tape and hoops you have to jump trough will deter low agency / high time preference individuals.

Too small to be significant in any way. Germany alone is larger than Poland, Hungary and Czech put together

So many words and not a lick of sense.

> You even read about what thouse deals are?

Did you? Do you think China treating Eastern Europe like a second Africa (which they're also heavily """""investing""""" into) is going to elevate this pitiful excuse of a region into prosperity and worldwide relevance?

Kill yourself you waste of oxygen, Kraków is already polluting the air badly enough.

A high school degree requirement would be enough.

Czechia is the only tourist-y place in Europe west of Vienna and east of Kyiv. Central Europe simply doesn't have the sights, art, culture and heritage that the British, French, Italian etc and even Russian Empires did

S A V A G E

that's pretty much communism

>Custine
Meh, you should've told 'em to read Herodotos.

Only plan that can be a savior to Europe.
The day it will happen Piłsudski will smile on us all from the skies.

What kind of things are you intrested in?
If you like parties I reccomend Sziget or Volt festivals.
If you like architecture and want to see a more culture/history orianted part of Hungary some of the bigger cities.Maybe check Balaton (sweet water lake,currently german tourist heaven because of low prices,and high quality)
We also have a lot of hiking places,shrines etc...
Also a lot of castles from the turkish-hungarian/habsburg wars (Eger)
Pic related capital city,in the end of August we have a celebration of state foundation (lot of fireworks)
Wine and pálinka festivals.
Just a few things...

>paris-berlin-moscow will rule the world
paris and berlin are already disgusting hellholes.
france is on the brink of civil war, with the most hated president in history. backlash against the muslim problem is building up, and once it is unleashed it will tear the country apart.
germany is being mongrelized as we speak. several welfare systems (primarily pensions) are facing complete collapse within the near future due to them essentially being a giant, elaborate ponzi scheme. once the EU dies (which is only a matter of time) germany's economy will tank extremely hard - and the state is spread too thin to survive the resulting unrest.

i do not know the situation in other western european countries, but by 2050 france and germany will either be 3rd world countries or perpetual warzones like somalia.

a united society can face any hardship and overcome it. see: germany after world war 2.
a divided society can not endure any hardship. it will break apart and consume itself. see: yugoslavia in the 90s.

germany is a divided society. hostile foreigners and traitors to the nation make up at least 40% of the population. that's enough to irreversibly fuck the country up beyond repair once shit hits the fan.
france - similar situation, just slightly less traitors and slightly more foreigners.

eastern european countries mostly have homogenous and united populations. such populations can keep up a functional society through any kind of disaster or catastrophe, and then start rebuilding.

the 21st century marks the end of western europe, and the rise of eastern europe in its place.

damn, hungary pulling out all the stops. our pitch is simpler. first, you go on a tuor of some semi-awesome roman ruins to show you care about culture and history even though you don't. then you go to a beach and drink with croatian bitches.

NOW CHOOSE

Speaking bout hellholes, here's Moscow today.

I'd normally agree.

Then I realized Eastern-Europe was populated with slavs, and I was suddenly not so worried.

After western/northern europeans, comes the chinks. They will lead the future, sad as it may be.

Nah, China will destroy itself in a civil war in the next few decades.

>western Europe kills itself
>China falls apart
>Brazil falls
>Argentina and Australia are the new world powers
Would be funny desu

these muslims are central asians and some chechens
nothing close to the barbarism that are the arabs and africans that we have to deal with here

also russian people have not been mentally dismantled like westerners. not feminized, not weakened, not turned into traitors to their nation. russians survived stalin terror and decades of USSR oppression. russians saw the USSR collapse into chaos, and managed to pull through.

have you been to germany or france or UK lately, my polack friend? have you talked to young people there? the demoralisation of our people has been so successful, we now have several generations that largely view their own people in a negative light and have absolutely no loyalty or honor in them. this isn't something a country can recover from. this is a death sentence.

japan will probably take over. they sometimes overheat and malfunction by jumping out windows, but for the most part the collective machine works well

>China falls apart
>Japan comes in to "finish what they started"
Would also be funny

jap reproduction rate is the lowest in the entire world, even lower than germany. japs will have some serious troubles in the coming decades. they won't be taking over anything.

but on the other hand, their nation is still intact and functional. although their economy will crash, and maybe even their state will collapse, their society will live on and rebuild. in the long term, japan might indeed be a strong player in international affairs.

>even lower than Germany
Higher than native Germans Hans and growing every year
They are also leading in industrial automation

lol bro, you clearly underestimate them chechens, dagestanians and central asians.

bout russians - they are as cucked as western societies but they lack civilisation. everything there is corrupt as shit.
russians are traitors to their own people and collaborationists. they glorify Stalin who killed their own grandpas, they manage to praise olshevik commies - most cucked thing ever happened to this world.

I've been both to europe and to russia and let me tell you - first will fall russia, they are extremely close to their end and I will raise a glass of soplica when it will happen

>all the white leftists will move to Eastern Europe once Northern Europe is too multicultural
>they will still promote diversity, gay rights and cultural marxism like nothing happened