RESIGNED HOLY SHIT England BTFO YOULL NEVER LEAVE THE EU NOW FAGS

How's Scotland?

ISN'T IT FUNNY

FUNNY ISN'T IT

WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

YOU APPEAR TO HAVE THE LOATHING ON THE CONCEPT OF SHITPOSTING

The majority of you here have never held any actual jobs

Can I get a link to the video?

This. They're all neet and weeb faggot s who let "JOOOOS" memes consume their lives and complain about how millennials never have jobs and are entitled when they live in their parents basements. Sad!

It's gonna be really funny when Parliament decides to ignore the Brexit vote and never move forward with filling out Article 50. There's nobody left to mobilize the English to give a shit. Already many Leave voters are having second thoughts, feeling as though they've been lied to. Nigel and Boris have jumped ship.

All you guys had was a vote. Now you need the gov't to actually execute the will of the people, and they're never gonna do it, and UKIP won't be able to mobilize enough outrage to override the gov't inaction. The gov't will do absolutely nothing, and not enough of the English will care enough to make a difference.

The Brexit movement has run out of steam.

Why cant you cucks have a counter protest or something?

I'm pretty sure it won't be ignored, we will just be sold out by negotiating a shitty deal that basically means we still have to accept all the rules and free movement of people anyway.

There we go, we get brexit, they get what they want still.

Boris didn't have the MP backing to run for PM, and Nigel isn't even an MP

If Theresa May wins and doesn't brexit Nigel has already said he'll come back and UKIP will sweep the next general election

We fucking did it bros, we won

Or that, same difference. The point is that this whole Brexit thing is just a hickup, a momentary surge of feeling brought on by two people who have since left behind their abilities to recreate the same feelings as before.

Everyone here is laughing their asses off like the UK is already out of the EU, like it's all ogre, when the truth is this thing is a long, arduous bureaucratic process that is gonna get drawn out over years and can be killed at any time. The Brexit vote was just the beginning, not the end.

I already knew we wouldnt just wake up the next morning and be out, but basically this wasn't exactly a vote to leave the EU, even though thats what it says on the tin. It was the people of England just saying 'fuck you' to the establishment and saying they don't want to keep getting fucked in the ass by these Europhiles.

Just google Nivel Farage and go the videos section you fucking retard.

Easily my fav Brexit meme.