Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dcorrigan50/status/932798931041439745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not Lonzo

>just give this 30 year old man roty over teenagers

Wow.

>rookie
>2nd season in the NBA
>sat out first year with "injury" to do steroids just like Embiid and now Fultz.

>roty
LOL.

Nice. Thanks for proving my point. It's no big deal. An entire year of NBA level training and dedication isn't anything you can simulate at the college level. Just like when Griffin won it a couple of years ago, it's not really fair.

You are not even allowed to practice for more than a certain number of hours per week at college.

>nba draft 2016
>roty 2018

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not to mention not having to "study" or "go to class."

>he’s 21 and playing his first year of pro ball
A guy with his talent should realistically have been signed to a professional deal since he was 15-16. Hopefully the players association wakes up and looks overseas one day and realizes how pointless college ball is.

Lonzo is straight trash

twitter.com/Dcorrigan50/status/932798931041439745

Tell me this doesn't sound like the attitude of a GOAT.

that's not dennis "slangin that wood" smith jr

I agree. I couldn't believe that they're counting him as a rookie. The NBA really isn't a serious league.

rookie*

Does PEDs. Breaks foot after gaining a 30 lbs in 3 months. Sits out even with healthy so his team could tank.

Rookie*

wouldn't this post put him at about 14? lolz

Lol the lakers rookie Kuzma is actually older than Simmons

>all of these buttmad posters can’t handle the fact that philly is going to duplicate boston’s 2000s run in all four sports

yes and someone went back through five years of tweets on draft night to find it
i guess he forgot about it

except baseball of course