(((Leftists who think this isn't an issue)))

What do you think of the ongoing Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in the west bank where Israel has Jewish only racial settlements with border walls protruding into Palestinian territory wrapping around the settlements?

Keep in mind this is a current ongoing event, not some ancient part of history where the belligerents are no longer alive.

Shouldn't you care more about living people than old irrelevant history?
Really make you question motives of people...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofer_Prison
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2753176/Hamas-DID-use-schools-hospitals-Gaza-Strip-human-shields-launch-rocket-attacks-Israel-admits-says-mistake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now zoom out.... How many Muslim countries again?

Piss off. Palestinian society is fucked up and will destroy the West.

If immigration is good for Europe, isn't it good for Israel too?

What state do you live in? There's plenty of other states in the US. Why don't you fuck off and let me have your state?

I'm talking to my fellow leftists not JIDF. You piss off cunt

Palestine is an invented nation, there is no such thing as a Palestinian people. Palestine was the british term for the region. The Palestinians living there now are Arabs who came over from Jordan and Egypt when Israel was formed because the Arab countries didn't want Israel in their neighborhood and swore to wipe out the Jewish people.

The "Palestinians" need to go back.

Damn somehow I know you're a Jew, wanna guess how?

More like Left DANK, amirite?

Stay mad Mohammed

are you kidding?? if anything the arabs are outbreeding the jews

Actually the Canaanites are the first people to be there.

No one cares about ancient theology scripture and religious bull shit claims on the region.
Actual humans are interested in actual living lives in current time.

God is not a real-state agent and those people have been there before the British showed up.
You think its ok to displace a people due to 500 year old claims?

Eventually the Jews will be out populated by the Arabs and it'll be Palestine again. Israel was created for the military industrial complex to make money and test weapons. So don't get so excited Chaim.

> What do you think of the ongoing Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians

Good idea. This is something we could learn from the Israelis. It would do wonders for the continent.

> Shouldn't you care more about living people than old irrelevant history?

Depends on the people. Those who murder 13 year olds in their sleep? I don't care about them particularly.

Step away from the computer Ahmed.

>Those who murder 13 year olds in their sleep? I don't care about them particularly.
So you don't like Israel either?

>Arabs outnumber the Jews
>they start to chimpout
>get removed again
>???

It's okay to displace a people by might making right. Arab cunts should be glad they got the land they lost back after they stung Israel on the nose and got swatted flat.

But you are the Mohamed son, by blood

Palestine doesnt exist

Palestinians are pretty much a political football used by Arab states to justify continued belligerence against Israel. If anyone actually gave a shit about them they would have offered them asylum and citizenship instead of keeping them in camps.

The reason these people are still in Israel is because their neighbors care less about them than they do about making Israel look bad.

They do that by mistake or because somebody was hiding munitions under a school. It's not the same you'll have to agree. Also, when did the Israelis kidnap a plane the last time? Stop making excuses for the inexcusable.

>after they stung Israel on the nose
Doesn't even know that Israel attacked first. Inb4 preemptive. We have major Israeli leaders admitting that it was not preemptive so just stop.

>What do you think of the ongoing Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians
I think they should hurry the fuck up, what's taking so long? I don't like Israel or Jews but I hate muslims even more and would do the same thing if I had to live right next to those savages.

No you potato nigger.
Why are so many leftists so fervent on the Right wing Nationalism of Israel?

thats a prison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofer_Prison

Ahmed the clock boy returns from qatar, the Muslim threads start.... coincidence?

The only genocide in history where the population of the victims increases year after year.

So when the IDF rides on public buses and they get suicide bombed, that's by accident as well. In any case, we have no evidence of the *systematic* use of human shields by Palestinian terrorists.

This photo makes me nervous.

Muslims do way worse shit than the Israelis, the Jews are in total war survival mode. We should be following their anti-terrorism/muslim lead in the US, our survival is at stake at this point.

Lol @ all these butthurt Jews in here

A small nation of Arabs is far less concerning than a massive nation of Jews.

Kikes don't stab children in the streets or blow up discos

Oy vey those Jews and their medical and tech innovations will improve my life and I will have to give credit to those nasty kikes!

Nice try

I think they hate Muslims more than Jews due to the terror attacks. It means that they are being emotional about the Palestinian-Israeli confluct, instead of being objective.

I guess you don't watch the news. How?

>ethnic cleansing
>muslim population increasing

I have no idea what will happen in Europe but I'm certain they'll be another war for Israel in our lifetime.

I don't understand how you people can complain about muslim "refugees" and "rapists" who invade European countries and then go ahead and support these same refugees and rapists when they attack Israel, the ONLY Western and Democratic country in the middle east!

Israel is a shining example of a fascist ethnostate subjugating an inferior people and should be revered and emulated.

> Suicide bombed

You do realize that the people on the bus getting blown up are not responsible for the conflict in any way right? They are civilians. That is the important difference: Palestinians don't get randomly killed, they get whacked when they try to kill random people on buses or sleeping in their beds. It's a crime issue.

Look - you are an American - you don't have to support the Arabs. In fact, supporting them will only buy you a little time - when they are done with the Jews and us, the Europeans, they'll come for you the same way.

Accept that there is Israel on the one hand, whose objective is to achieve peace at one point, and the Palestinians, whose objective is to eliminate every last Jew in the region.

BUT THE CHILDREN!!!

Isreal is the reason Muslims hates the west. Not the mean worlds of our politicians as American leftists claim

Israel literally bulldozes Palestinian homes to make room for racial Jewish only settlements.
All with US tax dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

We don't invade them, they don't invade us. Pretty simple. Israel shouldn't be there in the first place.

Fuck them. You help uncle Ahmed carry the hand grenades? You get smoked as well.

All nations are invented.

>I don't understand how you people can complain about muslim "refugees" and "rapists" who invade European countries and then go ahead and support these same refugees and rapists when they attack Israel, the ONLY Western and Democratic country in the middle east!

Israel is a religious state radical right wing state.

Leftists are the only ones that care about Palestinians.

They are not Americans greatest ally

But it's literally the left that cares about this while right wingers keep taking the cut dick up their assholes until blood flows out.

>What do you think of the ongoing Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in the west bank where Israel has Jewish only racial settlements with border walls protruding into Palestinian territory wrapping around the settlements?
absolutely based. We should emulate jews

I wish the Israelites would just wipe out the Ismaelites to be honest. Ismaelites can't even decide if their own people are their allies. They are the wild asses of the world.

>Implying thousands of law abiding gun owners haven't moved from California, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, etc to flee awful gun laws
>Implying we don't have total freedom of movement.

Kek

Doubtful.

>You do realize that the people on the bus getting blown up are not responsible for the conflict in any way right? They are civilians.
Same goes for the Palestinian civilians who get bombed. Like I said, there's no evidence of the systematic use of human shields by Palestinian terrorists. Yet in the era of suicide bombings, we had public buses with IDF soldiers being bombed. That's systematic use of human shields by the Israelis.

Now, don't get me wrong, the Palestinian terrorists don't make a distinction between the IDF and Israeli civilians but my point still stands.

Muslims have hated the West for 1400 years.

The west hates Muslims because Islam is a backwards sandnigger ant-West ideology that has no place in Europe or America.

>But it's literally the left that cares about this
Wrong

In the United Sates its only the EDUCATED and open minded leftists that care about Palestinians. These people are a minority among leftists. Europe is the exception.

The majority of leftists in the US don't have a clue about issues outside their own countries. The Education system ensures this

>hated
Have you heard of imperialism? They wanted power, lands, and resources.

>palestinian "people"

>Caring about palestinian """""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""

Only lefties do this. I bet you pray that Allah rapes your wife too.

Mash'allah, my friend.

> Same goes for the Palestinian civilians who get bombed.

They hide ammo under their houses. The Palis tell their own people to stand where Israelis are dropping leaflets before they drop a bomb. Fuck, the Israelis are sending these people SMS to inform them were they are about to bomb. Yet these morons still go there because they think anybody gives a shit. How this doesn't get into your head as using meat shields is beyond me.

nooo.
All cultures are the same. they just want to peacefully raise a family with a gay son and buy a nice electric car. everyone is the same.

I see that the Zionist campaign to dehumanize the indigenous inhabitants of the land that they want has worked. Do you even realize that you are indoctrinated?

>wants to conquer and subjugate you
>this doesn't count as hate
Ahmed pls. By that reasoning you can't justifying muslims hating the West because Israel is building settlements

Man who gives a shit. NOW you care about sand niggers? At least Israel gives kikes a place to be that isn't here.

Dude, this is the 3rd time I say this: there's no evidence of the systematic use of human shields by Palestinian terrorists.

Now stop responding to me.

Muslims don't need help to come off as inhuman

Every leftist in the UK thinks this is an issue, and it's just about the only political thing my former school shilled for (they invited Palestinians to speak), and as can be imagined by the next week the women had bought themselves "Free Palestine" stickers.

Pedro, they desire wealth and power. I don't see what hatred has anything to do with it.

>This comes from a country where churches get burnt down
Godspeed,indo

>Indoctrinated
>Not a week ago a palestinian degenerate goes into a random house and stabs a 13 year old girl to death.
>Not a week ago random palestinian woman starts shooting control post
>Not a week ago at least 2 more small terrorist attempts

You can cry all you want about israeli soldiers being over the top, but they're that. Soldiers, answering to a government. If anything the only argument people could have is that the israeli government does questionable things every now and then, while trying to defend their land.

Palestinians as a whole seem to be completely savage and just about ready to "dindu nuffins" at any time. Truth is you probably wouldn't survive 30 minutes without being kidnapped for money there.

This is just BLM on steroids.

To be honest, the Palestinians are also the cause of their suffering.

give me one good reason why i should care about a bunch of goat-fucking, child-molesting, woman-stoning, gay-burning, moderate-beheading, suicide-bombing, sharia-practicing, halal-eating, europe-invading mudniggers

No because you are lying.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2753176/Hamas-DID-use-schools-hospitals-Gaza-Strip-human-shields-launch-rocket-attacks-Israel-admits-says-mistake.html

>Have you heard of imperialism? They wanted power, lands, and resources.
Oh come on my friend. Its not all one sided.

Have you herd of the Mongols?
Timurids? Huns? Ottoman Empire? All of the caliphates which sold all the slaves to the Europeans?

Look at this map.
This is current not history. Everyone is so focused on their book smarts but they don't know shit about ongoing events that matter.

European are 13% of the world population and the only ones compassionate enough to allow immigration while isreal pushes it upon Europe and refuses it itself.

>ethnic cleansing

Palestines fucking population is growing and is at its largest in history. Either there is no ethnic cleansing or Israel are shit at it.

JERUSALEM IS CHRISTIAN

>the israeli government does questionable things every now and then
>trying to defend their land.
We have an entire organization of Israeli soldiers admitting that they are instructed to target and kill civilians.

>Only lefties do this
But they don't

That's the whole point of this thread you fucking illiterate twit

Same as jews settling "Palestine" (no such thing btw).
They just desire wealth and power. Yet muslims still hate them and the West in general.
Why? If western hate for muslims is not justified by their imperialism, why should muslim hatred for the west be justified by Israel's imperialism?

I don't care what happens in that shitty sandbox. I want that entire region to leave us the fuck alone.

Even in the (extremely) remote chance that this is true and not just some tinfoil hat shit, it still just confirms what I said.

It's one thing to have a deranged government. It's another thing to be deranged.

>"my fellow leftists"
>defends imperialism

doubt.jpg

And yet they still talk about JIDF.

Muslims are masters of propoganda and they have a hive mind of 2 billion to be used.

>>defends imperialism
Where?

when has israel pushed immigration into europe?

The fact such an organization exists is a testament to how free israeli is.
Can such an organization exist in the US?

>Leftist Not Defending Imperialism
Leftists being anti War is purely American m8

This is comical. The rocket launch sites were near civilian buildings, not within them. I'm pretty sure that the IDF has the precision to bomb those launch sites without touching the civilian buildings.

And do you realize that the IDF has command centers in the middle of their cities? What's the difference?

No they targeted Christians and Hindus specifically because they considered them to be Polytheists. Surprisingly they were pretty ok with Zoroastrians and Jews for a while.
Before Israel was founded or the Americas were discovered or any of the other justifications Muslims use for their terrorism came along they had driven all people of European descent out of Egypt, conquered Anatolia (now Turkey) completely ethnically cleansed it of European Christians turning many of them into Janissary slave armies, turned the Balkans into a mess, occupied and attempted to ethnically cleanse Iberia (Al-Andalus) which changed their ethnic makeup forever, conducted pirate raids all over the Mediterranean taking European slaves from coastal villages, and got half way into France before being stopped in their tracks by Charles Martel at the battle of Tours.

That's only a fraction of the shit they do to Hindus in the East.

There shouldn't be any Arabs outside of the Arabian Peninsula, but instead we have Turkey, Pakistan, Bosnia, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, we had Janissaries, the Barbary slave trade, the Armenian genocide, innumerable acts of terrorism and atrocity across the Eurasian continent.

Then you complain about putting European and Russian Jews back where they belong as if the Arabs living there have any right to it, as if their ancestors didn't slaughter the people living there.

now compare what you just posted with
nice try.

anyway, muslims != immigrants. the wall was built due to the conflict. is the EU at war with an arab country?

SO MANY JEWS

>What's the difference between soliders with uniforms and name tags and terrorist that dress like common civilians?

Are you seriously this retarded or are you just trying to force your agenda?

Wow you're government is so free, but it instructs soldiers to kill civilians. I'm more amazed by how free it is. Is this some sort of Zionist mind control scheme?

>GAS DA JOOS RACEWAR NOW
>W-WAIT YOU C-CAN'T GAS DA PALESTINIANS

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

So they have to dress the launch sites like soldiers? That's a lot of fabric.

these me-me's are not from around here

>now compare what you just posted with
What are you banned from google images?

Seeing you run out of arguments and do shit like posting wrong pictures of prisons as the walls is actually both funny and sad.

Funny because deep down we all know you're retarded. Sad because that kind of shit still passes for arguments on the media.

>They wanted power, lands, and resources.

They wanted to destroy Europe. They wanted to fill their harems with white European women. They wanted to destroy our holy places and turn them into mosques. They wanted us to be ruled by Muslim niggers, just like your country is.