last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>celties literally losing to the mavvies

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

HOW CAN /nba/ EVER RECOVER???

>cloppers

Is there an uglier player than Anthony Davis?

How many of my nugget niggas tokin up before the game?

The decline begins now. Peaked too early

The Bucks' offense is so fucking stagnant now that teams have decided to not let Giannis beat them. Just as the defense has finally kicked up another level. Kidd needs to get off his ass and put some offensive schemes together

Please send help

This isn't funny anymore

Why would he try hard on the regular season? He's 32, his teammates must do that job for him so he can save himself for the playoffs

>knicks/pacers have a better record than okc
What does this say about George and melo

Tony Snell, even worse when he had the cornrows

zach "reddit" lowe was actally very correct, the russ+PG thunder was looking excellent , and then the melo trade kind of ruined everything

melo is a cancer and the thunder will be lucky to make the playoffs

pg13 is up there

Fire Kidd

baka thunder 4th quarter collapse again

They need to fire Kidd

For Giannis' sake

Better yet what does this say about Russ? He's been teammates with Durant, Harden, Ibaka, Paul George and melo

>God dream
Absolute
Lol

It was a joke you fucking moron, he didn't play much of the third or any of the fourth.

boogie is officially my greatest ally

Kanter with 12p 16r wtf when did he start playing like this

Clops should tear that team down sell high on blake and jordan

Why the fuck is Melo guarding AD?

Since he started playing for the knicks. That wasn't even his most impressive game this season

Kanter could always score and rebound. He's just a swinging gate on D and looks like a buffoon against teams that spam PnR targeting him

>let CP3 go to get a good SF
>get an awful defender with glass knees

Why

>it's another Thunder lose their lead in the 4th quarter episode
Love this script

I would say he's showing improvement defensively. Still not good but not horrible either

Two random Jaylen Brown long-term upside comps: Bernard King and Jamaal Wilkes

This seems to be almost universally agreed on, but do actual Clips fan also think they should do this? Or are they delusional

I hope Westbrook is okay after getting manhandled by that thug Boogie. They should have him checked into concussion protocol... He did a pretty brutal fencing response that I detected for I am a medical student.

Brad is having a really rough game tonight. Doesn't want to stop switching Kyrie on Barnes. Let the Mavs stay in the game early by being dumb as fuck with the lineups. Has to be smarter than that.

He was like that last season on the OKC bench

But with KP giving space with his range but having a slim frame, Kanter is a great complement with his rebounding and post ups

The problem is that Kanter gets BTFO in team defense and KP hates guarding the perimeter.

They just gave Blake a boatload of money and DJ is bouncing this offseason. I would say they're fucked but Jerry West is a literal wizard

Mcbuckets and kanter with a great night. Presti got fleeced

>This is entertainment in the hamlet of Sacramento

Have been saying this all year. Until Brad starts benching Marcus nothing is going to change with him. He's dumb as fuck, and thinks he's a much better shooter than he is. If any other player on the Celtics took as many dumb shots as Marcus they would be riding the bench. Have to reduce Smarts minutes as a way to teach him not to take stupid shots.

Sacramento owns

he's a really good defender, though

Outside of Kyrie and Jaylen, Celtics are shooting 24% from the field
Marcus Smart is 1-9, 0-7 from deep

I loved their memes last postseason.

>last name is smart
>actually be a retard

if i wasnt for this niggas defense ainge would have traded his ass a long time ago

why does smart take so many shots every single game

I keep confusing Gary Harris and Jamal Murray.

The Thunder defense is so overrated. They don't generate steals down the stretch, their defense completely fails to adjust (so does their offense), and the never can seal the deal at the end of the possession (teams can always break down the defense in the last 4 seconds for some reason). The perimeter defenders get blown by so easily too. They make aging manlet guards look like westbrook on their first step.

Marcus needs to go to the bench for the rest of the night lol idk why brad keeps him in there

>Marcus Shart

it's really, really hard to find good wings

probably the least loaded position in the league, compared to center where every team has like 5 decent centers

Murray wears #27 and is more handsome

I can't wait to see your posts in the next 10 minutes when my Thundies win out the game for Brodie.

>smart is allowed to take 8 3 pointers in a professional basketball game

why

>west losing every game again
LOL WORSTERN CONFERENCE HAHAHAHAHHA THE 8th SEED IN THE WEST IS GONNA BE TWO GAMES UNDER .500 AFTER TONIGHT

warriors are going to rape okc

The number 1 team in the east is about to lose to the fucking mavs senpai

Im a frustrated Thunder fan. My post isn't going to change. Every single game they play good defense and then make no adjustments and choke. How many times have you seen a team score after the defense held them off for 21 seconds of the shot clock? its getting ridiculous

He's literally Draymond Green before he learned to shoot 3s, but also dumber

they'll be competitive as long as they don't play Melo, I think

based lavar holy shit

No they won't, Lebron and Kyrie weren't competitive with the Warriors and they're way better than Paul George and Russ. Russ has a nigger tier basketball IQ

draymond is a good rebounder and passer and a better defender though

smart is basically worse than draymond in every way

>tfw two Marcus Smart too be good at basketball

I always confuse Dejounte Murray and Jamal Murray

LOL CELSHITS
MUH 15 GAME WIN STREAK
LOL XD COME CHECK OUT THE BEST WIN STREAKS IN CELSHIT HISTORY
INSIDE HOW THE CELSHITS HAVE DONE IT
CELSHITS TURNING UP THE BIG DEF
KYRIE IRVING PROVING HIMSELF GUISE
15 GAME STREAK BOIIIIII

LOL CELSHITS LOSING TO THE DALLAS MAVERICKS
DIRK NOWITZKI TURNS 56 NEXT WEEK AND HE JUST BEAT YOU GUYS LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
PENIS STIFFY UH CUM REAL STICKY HUH FINNA DICK ME UH BOOTY HOLE FIFTY COCKS

GO MAVS

>he thinks the thunder cares about the regular season
explain to me this conspiracy against me

please dont false flag so you can come back when the celtics come back and laugh at yourself. its not funny

>Making the postseason without the regular season

How the fuck can a team with the MVP be so bad in 4th quarters?

LMAO CRAPTORS FAN DEFENDING CELSHITS
CELSHITS CRAPTORS ALLIANCE
TWO TEAMS THAT WONT BEAT LELBRON LMAO

Melo

my lakeys coming for that 8th seed! we comin for u grizz!

hes an overrated chucker

Overused scripts this season:
Warriors come back in third quarter
Thunder blow lead in 4th quarter

lelkers will literally not be above .500 this season.

Westbrook's MVP was the biggest fraud in league history. All last season did was teach Westbrook bad habits because his coach doesn't know how to discipline him.

don't trip, we'll make it when all the imposters give up. we were born for this.

Two possession game

WATA MELOOOOOOON

The Thunder blew the lead in the 2nd quarter actually

Time for the Kyrie refball game winning special

good thing you dont got to be over .500 to get in the playoffs in the west

we out here! my lakeys coming for the warriors we gonna eat that ass in the playoffs

Well the west is way tougher than the east

>paramore references in my /nba/
posted like a true flyover

rondo taking a shit on okc's mouth
literally dribbling in circles around niggas

Fake MVP, Harden should have got it last year. Look how easily he meshes with the new talent on his roster, didn't even skip a beat without Beverly.

>tfw the mavs are beating the best team in the league

Both Marcuses (Smart and Morris) are trash desu

Lol

when harden passes to teammates their shooting percentage literally goes down
its easy to mesh when you don't have carmelo "cancer" anthony sucking up 1/3rd of your possessions on isos

What's a God Dream?

What a performance by Westbrook this month. What a fraud.

When Harden passes to teammates they win, when Westbrook passes to teammates after dribbling the air out of the ball they take a big fat fucking L like they did tonight and most every night. Usually at the hands of the bottom feeders in the league, that's another L Westbrook

all other races besides white dying out on the planet

Harden is such a better player than Westbrook and this season is proving it. Harden can dominate the league with only roleplayers on his squad, Westbrook can't even win with stars.