Black Sails

it looks it will be a helluva 5 final episode

>Samurai Joji is literally one of the main characters now and yet he still hasn't said a thing.
That's pretty cool.

Is seriously no one watching this show? There are never any threads about it. Sad.

Most of Sup Forums are Burger memeers, they tend to miss on good shows because they lack the cultural education to recognize top tier shows.

I was tempted to pick this up when Spartacus ended but only heard negative things, what's so appealing?

ITS LIKE OF LIKE VIKINGS EXCEPT THEYRE ON BOATS THIS TIME I F*CKING LOVE IT

First 5 episodes are kinda slow, but then it gets really fucking good.
Basically, Michael Bay's money pumped into the perfect pirate show with Masters and Commanders-tier naval battles and some of the best cliffhangers on TV.

Stopped watching when they made Captain Flint a faggot.

Sucks to be so easily triggered m8

It's probably one of the only recent shows where a character coming out as gay served the plot.

Nobody asked, but you had to ruin new viewers surprise...

I miss him so much.

No one cares you blogging triggered snowflake retard

Blackbeard's torture scene was the highest point of the season so far, kinda sucks that based Titus Pulo wasn't used more but eh.

Probably the one opening I never skip.
That theme just gets me fucking hyped everytime.

>post yfw when

Fucking Joji man.

then kys too (for spoiling)

>no Anne with Jack
and he isn't even depressed anymore
;_;

Featherstone saved from the black spot

Wait, does it mean Joji is more loyal to Silver than to Flint? What gives?

She's injured and stayed on the boat.

>another incredible cliffhanger
I'm hype.

i picked up black sails because i was left with a hole in my heart after finishing sparty. you'll love it. slow first season (still good) but fuck s2-3 are top tier and 4 is off to a great start

i didn't even know what the fuck they were doing to him until they showed it lmao.

didn't expect that level of gore in a show as big as this.

I'm just gonna point out that big square sail ships didn't sail that close to eachother like that, the boats in front would be getting covered by the boats to stern and the boats to the side would be getting dirty air.

He was told Billy betrayed them, because Silver wanted to deliver him to the slaves rebellion.
>i didn't even know what the fuck they were doing to him until they showed it lmao.
that's half of what made that scene good

This keeps surprising me. I thought keelhauling was a gnarly enough piece of maritime history that it'd be common knowledge around the world.

i know what it is, i just didn't understand as they didn't show it. i thought he was being dragged at the bottom of the sea

The word is common knowledge, but I don't think most people understand what it actually entails. To be honest I thought they dragged people behind the ship.

>keelhauling
I'm French and according to google translate we don't even have a word for it so it was new to me.

How would they do that without installing pulleys on the seafloor?
Fair enough. It's called that because you're hauling someone across the ship's keel.

>tfw just finished season 3

I don't know if I should watch or wait and binge

So far every episode from season 4 is good so just watch it with us user!
This show is criminally underrated on Sup Forums.

>gay pirates

lol

Catch up and join in on the threads before its too late, we need as many anons who aren't buttpirate-posters as we can get

At first I was a bit weirded out by the fact everyone on the show is gay, the anal sex train orgy came out of nowhere, but then I realized it only bothered me because I was closeted gay myself and started sucking as many BBC as I could.

Funny and epic hehehe

Thank you for your feedback, don't forget to upvote like subscribe and kys

Take any isolated group of men and you'll have gay happenings.

Just watched it

THE SILVERBOWL CONTINUES

Imma eat first and then make Webms. Put some requests up.

Also where the fuck is Ben Gunn

and holy shit episode 5 delivered three things I've waited for a long ass time

>BILLY VS TI IMPORTANT CHARACTER(S)
>JACK TALKING TO FLINT ONE ON ONE
>THE SPANISH

The episode was uploaded 15 hours ago. I'm sure there was a thread already about it.

This was imo stupid, unnecessary and came out of nowhere. Still amazing show.

Him being gay and fucked by his country for it was literally one of the only legit reasons a loyal and brilliant Red Coat like Flint could become a pirate and plan on a pirate nation, because of the injustice it represented to him.
What character motivation would you have used instead? Take your time.

We wuz pirates and shit nigguh, we be da reelest jack sparrows up in dis shieeeeet?

FUCK I have too many shows to catch up on

Come on user, they can't be all good.

Nah most of the talkback threads come a day after if OP wants to reach 150ish posts.

Plus with the Oscar memes taking up catalog, this will be a bad week for discussion.

Israel Hands is the man.

Never had this problem I've already watched all the good shows.

>Think he'll be in the backdrop with Ben Gunn
>Becomes Old Man Kenway and dualwields into our hearts

Imma make a webm of the recent fight.

>dem digits
This actor is fucking amazing, such a strong presence.

>mfw the Havana reveal

It's back? How many eps have aired so far?

A shame that this is the last season. Does anyone know if they're gonna do anything with Treasure Island or is this it?

The fuck are they gonna do now?

5 of them, only top tier.

>think billy is one of the better swordsmen in the series
>israel hands specs into dual wielding and one shots him
is he the best fighter in the series?

This show is 50% intense dialogues and 50% oh shit moments

Billy is tall, strong and smart.
Israel Hands is an absolute mad man with experience.

Nah, not enough nudity.

Here's the webm.

Also take into account that he was under Blackbeard. Remember how good a fighter Vane was?

The beard grants good fighting skills.

Too bad BB died without bringing much to the story, kinda waste of a good actor

Likely not unless Michael Bay would use his TF5 money to fund the shit out of it again.

Yeah, one of the lowest points of the series. I think he wasn't supposed to be in the series but added him anyway because Israel Hands and Jack.

Best girl wasn't in the episode but that's alright

WHERE'S ANNE?

WHY IS JACK ONE-EYED

She got messed up pretty badly last episode, she's probably resting on the ship they hijacked.

Let's hope his men have a lot of loyalty not to ntr a captain who called their brothers names to execution

Well they were hired guns so I'm a bit worried.

So beautiful

Baneposting with the dialogue tension of Black Sails. How would it go?

>He works for the piracy. The abs man.

>VANE?

Those Spanish Uniforms

excelente

They are going to be put in their places to start treasure island, lad

I just realized that Billy might get some brain damage just to put the fear of the one legged man in him.

When everyone is too handsome for war

Go back to Sup Forums, crybaby

Loved the whole Havana scene. Woodes is stone cold.

The book was right
literally no one pays any mind to Ben Gunn

What is this expression meant to convey?

SILVERED

seeing billy tremble like that was fucking painful

>oi you mono legged lil twat the fuck u say to me bongo? 'op on ovaheah n i'll gib ya a right propah dinga

>I count 15 men and a deadman's chest
>yo ho ho I need a bottle of rum

He wanted Flint dead so bad that him being right about the cash made no difference.
Billy fucked the Alliance as well
FUCK YOU BILLY!!!

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY SCENE THIS SEASON SOME STUPID PLATITUDE RIDDEN BULLSHIT IN THE SAME OVERLY EMPHASIZED TONE

it's why it's regarded as piratekino

S I L V E R E D
I
L
E
R
E
D

>not STUMPED

yup. first half of the first season is slow, then it's just awesome.

I wish he'd be inspired to put this much character into his CG robots

>israel hands
this fucker catapulted to the top of my list of favorite characters because of his private scene with silver. absolutely based.

This is the one thing that bugs me about this show. Dialogues take forfuckingever. I find myself outright skipping over dialogue scenes with characters I'm not interested in.

Opposite for me. I end up skipping the tits for more overlong dialogue.

I know this show is good but is it funny?

kek

It has its fair share of humorous moments

I ended up laughing a couple of its jokes far more than I should've. The recent one about the Walrus's plot armor in the episode wasn't meant to be funny but I laughed all the same.