What do people in your country think of Jordan Peterson?

What do people in your country think of Jordan Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYMz_UArCAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they won't know about him or his ideas but depending on the person asking the question they may fabricate an opinion(usually negative) on the spot.

I personally enjoy his talks.

>I personally enjoy his talks

>based anti-pc anti-marxist hero
GUD LEEF

the average leaf that posts on Sup Forums

Most normal adults don't know or care about him or any of this identity politics horseshit. I only know of him because I use Sup Forums as a distraction, but I have no strong opinions on him.

He looks like a fag tbqh

We think he's a faggot

smartest Canadian t b h

>they may fabricate an opinion(usually negative) on the spot.
why

Business idea: make posts asking questions like this so I can bait people into situations where I fedorapost them

Basically he's the typical egotistical professor who did a very minor sensible thing and somehow became the Anti-SJW slayer for not just accepting it. Of course he now encourages the new-found fame because he makes money off it.

Have you guys cleaned your rooms lately?

Mine is getting kind of dusty.

Who?

Who?

I don't fucking know, I don't go around asking "Hey, so how about that Jordan Peterson"?

How do I become as articulate and eloquent as he is?

Nobody knows about him here but I've watch some of his videos
Personally I don't like him much he take a thousand years to explain his thoughts and he always makes everything dramatic. His "followers" are basically fanatics that took his interpretations of old stories for kids and their psychological meaning a bit too seriously, as if it wasn't just fucking examples and not something they all have to experience (which his followers actually think)
He's so fucking bad at explaining things he's basically responsible of creating a small autistic sect
But he says some interesting things sometimes though it's sometimes a bit too far fetched because he's a Freud wannabe so it's often theoretical instead of actual facts and psychological truths
He just have tons of people following him because he was the only teacher in his university who didn't want to call transfaggots by their gay pronouns so he became popular, and he's also one of the few who talk about the psychological aspect of the youth of today so people find themselves in what he says. He's overrated

Hey that was my idea

practice public speaking

Nobody knows this guy, nobody

read exactly one book

He is more right than wrong. Hell, anything is more right than SJWs who can't even into basic arguments.

If someone's big claim to fame is being more correct than the lowest of the low in society then that's quite sad

not many people know about him
those who do, however, love him

here's a vid from a Hungarian psychotronica DJ who has made a ton of Jordan Peterson videos set to his own music youtube.com/watch?v=dYMz_UArCAo

That is relaxing music.

that he is hot and most people in brazil would kill to fuck his boipussy

Who is this guy?

canadian psychology professor

alt-right masterbates over him because he says sjw has identity problems

nobody knows him because we don't have a lot of sjw crap, but I like him