So Sup Forums apparently there is now a website for "exposing racists" called helloracist.com...

So Sup Forums apparently there is now a website for "exposing racists" called helloracist.com . Basically they post anything SJWs don't like. I recommend we use the site as intended and expose racists, such as Bahar Mustafa, other SJWs, or even pic related. Sounds like a good plan, right?

This site is disgusting. It will no doubt lead to harassment and death threats against supposed "racists". As I see it, there are two ways we can respond to it.

We can flood it with crap and spam, burying any meaningful content under a deluge of gibberish. Like this, the site will die a slow and painful death, as the Cultural Marxists won't bother to sift through all our spam to find genuine targets.

Alternatively, we can hijack the site and use it against our enemies. Post descriptions of Marxist and Zionist extremists, name and shame them as they're deserve to be named and shamed.

What's it to be, folks?

WARNING: the site has been hacked, do not contribute anything to it or you may "volunteer" your personal info alongside any malicious things you may want to cowardly put forth

its owners will be exposed at an appropriate time

>flood it with crap and spam
>Post descriptions of Marxist and Zionist extremists

or just both

So what you're saying is it might actually be SJW bait right now?

exactly, can't be bothered atm but if you scour the archive you shall find what I'm referring to, I believe it was 3 days ago in the evening CET

lesson: don't put 'password' as password for your website's admin account :^)

If one thing the left has so far been successful in doing is that they redefine concepts and words to suit their agenda.

If we wish to secure any meaningful victory we must adapt to include those tactics.
Turn their weapons against them.

I vote rather than outwardly derailing the site. We high-jack it and name and shame SJWs, Marxists, and anyone from the progressive left. Especially those with a large presence on youtube, twitter, and facebook.
Damage their reputations to a point that the easily manipulated masses that swallow up their shit start thinking badly of them... And start listening to more redpilled figures.

I thought that, but no. If we spam it, then it won't be useful to us in finding Marxists and Zionists to troll. It would be a bit ironic if we had to sift through half a dozen pages of our own spam just to find the name of a Rabbi who once said that goyim are sub humans.

Amen, brother.

Never use password as your password. Listen to that lovely CNN expert on the "hacker Sup Forums" and use pa$$word instead!

I use to find new friends

If we make the ones listed in that website become popular it will backfire horribly for them

if the point is to make it useful for Sup Forums users, then you're right. if the point is just to render is meaningless, then both would work

KEK that's a third possibility! Rather than spamming or hijacking it, turn it into a social network!

Isn't clinton a KNOWN racist?

>There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.

She's dating a Muslim girl.

So am I... But I'm fuck-off racist.

>converting my gf to anglicanism
>here read this... start at the book of Matthew

It's just another domino toppling over because the sjw movement pushed too hard. All this hand holding babby garbage will be over with soon enough

This from a site that routinely calls on people to dox and hurt leftist people and sites? Sounds like you can dish it out but can't take it.