Boy, that was probably the most depressing thing i've ever seen

Boy, that was probably the most depressing thing i've ever seen

yah its pretty sad

It's a sad story and all but I couldn't stand the way this movie was edited. When the dad gets angry and the screen shakes and turns red I almost turned it off

You know a documentary is a failure when it has you siding with the so called "villain".

>When the dad gets angry and the screen shakes and turns red I almost turned it off

Does it really do this?

Christ, now I don't want to watch it anymore.

It's a great unintentional comedy 2bh. Especially when you imagine all the redditors watching it and getting "the feels".

>so called

go on

Who is to say that it is wrong to take human life? If killing a baby is "wrong" then it's far more "wrong" to make some faggot documentary dickstroking a nobody and expecting the audience to hate some woman just because they tell you to over and over again without ever caring about her side of the story.

oh my god thank you. I literally burst out laughing, I was hoping to get my heart torn out because everyone always says it does that to you and I didn't feel a thing.

Not even trying to be edgy but I saw the kid dying coming from a mile away and the editing made me angry by how angry it was trying to make me

This movie is repugnent, dirty and just pure evil -- and I don't just mean that it portrays evil, and it does, but the film itself is evil. This is an evil, evil film. Tremendously sad story for all involved, but the world would be better off if every copy of this film was burned, buried and forgotten.

Explain

Nice try, edgelord. The documentary may be poorly made but no amount of mental gymnastics can justify murder.

Edgelord is an empty insult. What this comes down to is normie or autist. Whether after a school shooting you shed a tier for the normies or you gain a fascination with the killer. I was certainly more interested in the killer and absolutely despised the family of normies who the film was so desperate to make me care about.

Maybe the normies got exactly what they deserved. Maybe they should taste misery for once in their cushy neurotypical lives.

I know evil when I see it. If you want someone to explain evil, go seek out a priest or something. I'm not saying I understand it, but I can see it. It's just an evil fucking film. No other film, that I've seen, has this quality

what kino

A lot of reality tv feels familiar to it. Exploitation of human misery is just so shit.

The shakey red part really ruins the heartbreaking build up the reveal had. I was emotionally invested, but it took me out of the moment and left me confused by the decision of the documentary maker.

Still a must watch.

Dear Zachary

>Still a must watch.
If you're a retarded redditor type. This documentary has nothing to offer other than (badly executed) emotional manipulation.

>emotional manipulation

Was I supposed to feel sympathy for the murderer of two innocent human beings?

Being able to feel sympathy only for so-called "good people" is for redditors.

Being able to feel sympathy for any one of our fellow human beings is for mature 4channers.

>Who is to say that it is wrong to take human life

>DUDE FEEL SAD FOR THESE NICE PEOPLE WHO HAD SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO THEM LMAO
0 artistic merit. Just rabble rousing the retards. Documentary equivilent of some bullshiit that a normie would share on their facebook page.

>DUDE FEEL SAD FOR THESE NICE PEOPLE WHO HAD SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO THEM LMAO

Who are you quoting?